• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish & Licklish Punishment for Ed! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I'd caught Chandler red handed trying to embezzle the company accounts! As the CEO's PA my having authority to conduct spot checks on things and had made this discovery and on greater examination of company data verified the discrepancy which needed to have been deliberate not accidental and I had directly confronted the handsome 33 yr old 6' 2" Ed Chandler and shown him the evidence so he having no means of denial and faced being fired and legal consequences which would result in his serving a prison sentence!

I'd faced him after work in the underground car park and suggested in his best interest to call his wife and inform her he having to work late and then to drive. I told him he had the opportunity of keeping his job and escaping arrest and a legal sentence so long as he did as told and appreciating he having no choice and everything to lose he nodded in agreement when I told him to head for the 'Acacia Motel' close to LAX as Los Angeles international airport is best known!

In the motel room setting my black Adidas sports bag down I told Ed to strip to his briefs and socks smiling as he looked completely shocked at the humiliation he was forced to comply obeying and then to lie on the bed face down and from my sports bag withdrew the leather bondage straps, gag and blindfold! Soon enough his legs bound with feet together Ed was perfect prey! I then taunted him verbally saying I'd seen his company medical records and the results of the Babinski test on him and his behaviour seen him finding himself in a ticklish situation and menacingly saying literally as I already knew from the test result and when securing his size 14 feet just how sensitive his feet were, seeing them both flinch and in the thin black nylon socks worn all day so warm and damp with sweat making them more sensitve and a material that literally cocooned his feet like a 2nd skin and a smooth one and my seeing every contour of both taut soles!

I teased him I could imagine him hoping I wasn't going to but dreading knowing I would be; my touching his feet and relished informing him of my having a thing for men's feet and especially large, masculine feet, straight men's feet appreciating in his case virgin feet as he'd not welcome or invite them given any focus of attention even by his wife so an initiation was in order and noted his increasing nervousness as I told him he had a pair of very appealing feet which smelled like feet and had an intoxicating and addictive aroma as I leaned into them both and deeply inhaled them! 'Mmmmm' all I said as I smiled seeing his feet flex and toes wiggle and pressing my face into his socked soles and toes! I then rubbed his socked feet with a passion and his toes especially reactive and remarking on the warmth radiating from his socked feet. I then slid both socks off saying my fetish was for feet, guy's feet my sole interest and how appealing now both bare; his feet being to me! I verbally taunted him about tickling torment!

I telling him 'Tickle Torture' is an excellent means of extracting information leaving no marks of it's having been used so is practiced in interrogations today but not spoken about by the perpetrators as an odd means of torment selected and by the victims as who would admit to have by example betrayed information having been subjected to enforced tickling, it would still be wrongly seen as childs play! Saying this and lightly stroking his newly bared soles and told him he was a live one as I stroked over his toes equally lightly under all of his toes and sliding my fingers in between them one by one! I taunted him about his size 14's!

"Your feet so horribly ticklish Ed, I'd imagine licklish as I will be orally assaulting them both imagining how emasulating this will be for you, another man's mouth slobbering all over them, being throughly tongue bathed heels to toes, my tongue sliding in between each toe, a violation of intimacy which will prove unbearable for you mentally as well as physically as feet as super senstive as yours guaranteed being hideously licklish and appealing to my appetite which is insatiable! My tongue lashing all over your soles, my sucking your toes and nibbling them and then licking in between your toes will drive you crazy and that Ed is my intention. Our 'Feet-Meet' is one for my pleasure not yours as future 'Feet-Meets' will be as your feet are my feet!"

I was handling the feather taken from my sports bag and began to stroke his soles lightly with the feather end and immediately he clenched his toes involuntarily inviting me to caress his extremely ticklish soles and toes delivering to them the softest teasing touches imaginable, maddeningly gentle tickles stroking the hyper-sensitive nerve endings located on the soles of his feet, irresistible feet! My taunting him his feet so damn ticklish that a foot massage would be a hellish experience for him but an inevitability as his feet being a termptation impossible to resist especially knowing something he'd do anything to escape from happening and felt his feet up with excitement and not hiding my wanting to do more than that and sucked on the toes of each foot in-turn getting all five toes of each foot individually in my mouth! Lickling his toes in my mouth and it drove him wild weaving my tongue in and out in between his toes and licked up n' down his soles and molested his feet and feet tasting so delicious, literally having oral sex with Ed's feet!

I ran my fingers all around his super sensitive soles proving no part of his feet being safe! I tickled and tickled each foot stopping every few minutes so Ed could catch his breath and then resuming the teasing torment tickling both feet simultaneously and individually! When not tickling his soles and toes, lickling them then he going nuts from continuous maddening caresses from the feather so even gagged my ticklish, licklish victim laughing consistently and uncontrollably so invitingly squirming from the assault! Though gagged evidently suffering with muffled howls of laughter and struggling furioously to evade the insidious tickling I was delivering to him, utterly unbearable teasing all over his size 14 feet and savouring the sight of his big, gorgeous, hopelessly ticklish feet suffering! Stroking over his arches making Ed increasingly hysterical! Mercilessly studying them both and experimenting on them various technique pressures driving him completely berserk and relishing witnessing his ticklish agony! Then my tongue lapping under his toes which all tasted so salty! Ed moaning in frustration, his head shaking right and left being driven berserk!

From may Adidas bag getting the jar of nutella chocolate spread and began coating his soles and toes with the delicious Italian spread and then my tongue lapping resuming sliding all over his feet hungrily licking the delicious spread with my focus on his toes and arches so he was laughing uncontrollably to my complete satisfacton! Re-applying the chocolate spread driving Ed insane as all he could do was all I told him I wanted him to do, laugh his head off with only himself to blame for having two such ticklish and being such a tasty treat; licklish feet and being sixe 14's a real foot feast to be savoured! I playfully teasing each foot with long, slow licks, with quick flicks of my tongue and gently nibbling on his toes and Ed losing it as this torture completely and utterly destroying him. Far exceeding the limits of his endurance!

The saliva lubed resuming massaging his feet and fondling them, the pads of my fingers sliding the length of his soles from heels to toes and just enjoying feeling his feet up knowing he finding any touching of his feet unbearable and advising him that it being something he best prepare himself to become accustomed to as this the first of regular 'Feet-Meets' we'd be having as he valued his job, the company car; his prize Mercedes Benz and not enjoy serving time and separated from his beautiful French wife and former Vogue fashion model 'Liliane'

I then indulged in spider tickling his saliva lubed soles before again greedily licking them increasing his misery! Even gagged he howled convulsing his entire body in complete revolt against the ticklish, licklish abuse he had been and continued being subjected to enduring! Ed's large gorgeous, extremely ticklish and licklish feet no longer virginal having been systematically raped, again teasing his right foot with the feather but lightly scraping the quill end the length of each foot in turn and teasing his toes dawing the feather end in between each of his toes in turn! A simple torture technique but one positively unbearable. This first session lasting 3 hours as to date 4 others have done but soon his wife is going to be in France for a week and after work he being my house-guest so ticklish and licklish all nighters for him are in store but he keeps his job and our secret to do so and having invested in a sonicare electric toothbrush will be christening it on his feet, the revolving bristles guaranteed proving positively devastating!

Last edited:
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back