• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Another Ticklish Moment - Feet (F/M)

Mjr888

TMF Poster
I shared two of my memorable ticklish moments growing up, but this another one that stood out.

I was dating my ex gf at the time and for whatever recent, she decided to give me a pedicure so that I could see what it was like. Everyone knows I have ticklish feet and I’ve never gotten an actual pedicure because I know I’ll cause a scene with my laughing and squirming (and the poor person will prob have a hard time keeping my legs still)

We started off and I took my socks off and she started with my nails and cuticles. Everything was going fine and was handling it okay. She then put lotion on my feet and toes which made me occasionally twitch a bit but she was massaging so I was under to keep it under control. Finally came the tickling. She pulled out a pumice stone, held my ankle and started scrubbing my feet! I yelled and immediately started laughing and squirming pulling my foot away. She just told me to stay still which didn’t happen as I continued to pull away as my leg and feet continuously flailed around and my upper body rotating back and forth as I tried to survive the scrubbing. She did both feet and wiped them down with a wash cloth (which also tickled as I jumped). It ended with her telling me that I’m right, that I should never go get a pedicure 😂

Hope you enjoyed this short story! I’ll try to think of some more but feel free to send private messages or chat in the chat room if I’m there and happy to talk some more!

You need to let her tie you up and have her way with your ticklish feet! :p

You need to let her tie you up and have her way with your ticklish feet! :p

This was my ex so we don’t talk anymore. Plus, I don’t know if I can handle having my feet tickled and tied! Never had it done to me lol

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back