• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does heavy scarring affect your ticklishness?

h0pelessr0mance

Pretty much as the title says. I'm writing a story where one of the main characters has heavy scarring from an accident years ago, but I've heard somewhere that scar tissue can actually hurt in cold temperatures, or from heavy pressure. Does it also hurt from gentle strokes? Is it something to be avoided at all cost, or does it just feel like normal skin tissue? Trying to decide if the ler should avoid touching it, or if it's fine to just tickle over it like the other skin.

The scar from my appendectomy is less ticklish than nearby skin which isn't scarred. It does not hurt when stroked.

I've had scars where the site went permanently numb, so I'd imagine it affect any sensation in the area.

At this point, it hasn’t changed mine. I imagine it would depend on the scars and if any nerves were damaged in the process

Scars are basically regrowths by the body to close a wound where the size of the wound is far larger than average.

If you think about it, you've been cut, scraped, and other wise lightly hurt dozens of time in your life, and your body repaired it and today you cannot see any difference from how you were. But with a larger damage site the body does the same thing, but it cannot exactly replicate what was, so you get 'scar tissue' which looks different then what was there. Scar tissue lacks the same density of nerves and such that regular skin does; a small patch simply knits the skin with functioning nerves invisibly, while a large one cannot, so you get an area that is less sensitive and visible.

The surrounding tissues will retain the same level of sensitivity so one will still get the same basic responses tickling the area, but on the scar itself if all that was you were focusing on tickling, you'd see a much lower response, only from the sensations that travel to adjacent areas.

Myriads

Hm, ok, what about skin grafts? If the patient desired it, could he or she have that significant scar tissue surgically removed and fitted with skin from other areas, such as the thigh or where ever else the doctors could get it from? I guess only someone with actual medical knowledge could answer this question lol. (It's not about the tickling, it's about the vanity of the character in question. They would want their body to look as "normal" as possible while still feeling in that area.)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back