• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Away, Focus, Shows, Success, Return, And .. Unpleasantness.

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
On that Saturday, Ross, Fritz, Steve, and Kayley all went to the field to deal with the shows.

As Ross met the investors one by one, they kindly conveyed their condolences to Ross on his Aunt's passing.

Then, it was down to business. The usual business, with Fritz, Steve, and the field foreman lecturing about the fields, investments, usual amount of expected investment put forth by each investor, timetable for first check seen, and return on full investment, and profit expectations.

About ninety people were present on that Saturday. Thirty people committed to sign, with another ten to fifteen "maybes"

Decent, not great, not terrible, but with how Ross was feeling, and how badly Kayley, Fritz, Steve, and the foreman felt about Ross's Aunt's passing, and how Ross was affected, no one was going to obsess.

Ross, Fritz, Steve and Kayley had dinner on that Saturday night in OKC with Fritz and Steve's wives.

Ross and Kayley went to bed. With Ross being upset between Aunt Karen's passing, Ross and Kayley having the working trip, and Ross being faced with planning Aunt Karen's funeral when Ross got home, Ross just kissed Kayley goodnight, and they did not so anything else.

The next day, much the same thing happened. Ross and Kayley met with Steve and Fritz at Ross and Kayley's hotel. The four went to the field to meet up with the potential investors, and the field foreman.

Another one hundred ten people viewed the field and presentation that day, with the usual walk through, and lectures by Fritz, Steve, and the foreman.

That time , Forty people people committed to sign, which made the weekend investor commitment total at 75 out of the 200 people who saw the shows. Again, not "great", but not "bad" or "terrible"

Ross, Fritz, Steve, and the foreman viewed it as a "productive weekend"

Working at the fields, and being with Fritz, Steve, Kayley, the foreman, and the investors,. had helped Ross's mood.

Ross was very, very sad about having to go back to NY and deal with the funeral.

That Sunday evening, at five pm, Ross and Kayley boarded the plane to NY for the trip home, and to go back to Ross dealing with Aunt Karen's funeral.

The plane landed at 11 pm. Ross and Kayley got home at midnight.

In the car home from the airport, for a brief second, Ross had a fleeting thought of asking Kayley to smell, kiss, or worship her feet when they got home.

Ross quickly put that thought out of his mind.

They had been in OKC all weekend, and except for a goodnight kiss, the couple had not touched each other.

Kayley wanted to be respectful that Ross was saddened by his Aunt's passing, and the two wanted to focus on the trip, and work.

When Ross kissed Kayley goodnight, Ross hinted at something.

"Kale, whether the meeting with the funeral director is Monday or Tuesday, I'm thinking that I might want to do something tomorrow night if we are in the mood. Four days. I mean, I know that I was upset about Aunt Karen, and then we were working all weekend. I was not in the mood when we were in OKC. If we had gotten home early, I know that I would have started in, asked for your feet, and we would have gotten into it. Its too late, and I know that we both have things to do tomorrow" Ross said.

In the meantime, Ross got a message from the funeral director which said that he might be delayed a couple of days. A previously scheduled funeral that had been delayed due to money, had come through with the money. The funeral director asked Ross if he would object to delaying his Aunt's funeral a couple of days. Ross texted back that he would discuss it with the funeral director in the morning.

Ross put his head down on the pillow, kissed Kayley goodnight, and knew that he wanted to have sex with Kayley the next night, funeral delay or no funeral delay. Ross felt his dick getting hard, but tried not to focus on it, and it went down.

Now that the OKC trip was over, and Ross and Kayley were home, what would happen?

It had been a decent weekend in OKC, and an important one for Ross so that he could focus on work, and not dwell on Aunt Karen's passing, and or her funeral.

Would Aunt Karen's funeral be delayed?

That would all be seen.

It would be better for Ross if the funeral isn't delayed, but over and done with sooner.

I hope it works out that way for you IRL.

I wont know when the funeral will be IRL until I meet with the funeral director on Monday.

Both In Real Life, and in the stories, both the author and Ross will just have to go about their lives, until the funeral is able to be arranged and planned.

What's New

4/22/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back