• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking in a new 'lee F/F

cmike361

This is a story from my female tickle friend about a recent session she had with another friend of mine who is extremely, extremely ticklish. While the latter woman does not have a tickle fetish, she started a foot/tickle Twitter account and has been getting more into it, so she agreed to visit the former friend to see what a real multihour tickle session is like.

---------------------
It had been a week since she and I met for lunch, and she was clearly nervous about her first session with me. When I offered to take her coat, she said she wanted to keep it on for a bit. She also declined my offer of a glass of water, laughing nervously as she said she probably doesn’t drink enough water.

It seemed that she was antsy to get going with the tickling before she lost her nerve, so we headed for my play space in the finished basement and chatted a bit more while I set up the ropes and cuffs.

I tied her spread-eagle on her back, wearing yoga pants and a crop top. She’s a beautiful blonde bombshell with a prominent chest, great curves, and soft, pedicured feet. Although she did have her socks on at first, that would not do for the whole session.

I could tell almost immediately that she was one of the most ticklish people I had ever met, easily in the top five and possibly in the top three of the dozens of people I have tickled. Every tool I had worked on her feet, even the textured dishwashing glove, and her feet are nowhere near her most ticklish area.

With sufficient experimentation, I determined that her top spot is either her armpits or under the butt cheeks. Second is probably her belly/sides and hip pocket area. Her inner thighs and collarbones are close behind. (It's always fun to discover a new place that the lee didn't know was ticklish! 😉😈)

She had never been tickled by a woman with long fingernails before and mine were about at their longest, so she was clearly surprised by how much of a difference they made.

I used a number of tools on her: A metal scalp massager to tickle her elbows and belly, and a soft spiky purple massager on her feet, belly, and armpits. My comb worked well on her feet, as did my brush, and I also used a pipe cleaner between her toes.

The electric toothbrush did a number on her feet and in-between her toes, as well as on her belly, hip pockets, and underarms. But as is often the case, I got the best responses from my three metal claws!

Just like another female lee I know, she sometimes says “okay, okay,” when the sensation is becoming more intense. There was one point when I used a "pervertable" on her feet with my body blocking her view, and she exclaimed, “what the hell is that?!” (Which is one of my favorite phrases to hear from a panicked sounding lee 😈)

All types of tickling were effective on her: lightly dragging or wiggling the pads of my fingers; gently scribbling, grazing, or gliding fingernails across her skin; wiggling my fingers or nails at a medium to high intensity level; and deep squeezing or grasping with my fingers or whole hand.

She says “no” fairly often and swears a bit. She doesn’t like when I take a break and count down to resuming the tickle torture, though not to the point of telling me to “just do it” like some lees do. 😜

And, despite her extreme sensitivity, she can actually handle quite a lot. She didn’t safeword in the almost two hour session. Next time we’ll go for three hours and I’ll flip her onto her belly partway through, since that tends to make people even more ticklish.

This highly sensitive and sexy lee has a foot fetish twitter account and is looking to sell tickle and feet content, so maybe we will film the next session as well!

Sounds like a marvelous session! :bouncybou
Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Excellent story thanks for posting it. I'm thinking of joining twitter could you PM her twitter page please and thank you

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back