• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

remembering a wrestling foot tickle video clip

gilmourwaters

1st Level Green Feather
Several years ago a video clip was posted that i remember but cannot find. Its not a long clip . Ots a wrestling match between 2 females. I remember it being outdoors. in the clip One had the other pinned face down and had her victims hands pinned behind her back. But with other hand she began untying her victims shoe to which i distinctly remember her victim panicking yelling " DONT YOU TAKE OFF MY SHOE!! PLEASE DONT TAKE OFF MY SHOE"! As the stronger girl slipped off her shoe she asked " oh are you a bit ticklish"? and began tickling her victims sole which the girl immediately dissolved in laughter. the tickling stopped after a minute ot 2 and she tickled girl thought it was over when she fely her other shoe pull off and that foot got tickled. She went hysterical again for a minute then the scene ended with the stronger girl pulling her ticklish victim up by her hair to stand.......DOES ANYONE REMEMBER THIS CLIP? Or can post it or know where or of its still online?

Try DT Wrestling they have a bunch of those scenarios

That sounds like a clip with Julie Winchester and Gasae or Tori Sinclair. Julie was the lee in that part of the vid. They all made a few together for DT Wrestling, and maybe Steel Kittens? Make sure you check photos/descriptions as they went under different names at different times and made a few vids.

Last edited:
It's definitely Julie Winchester. I know the exact clip. I think I might have it here somewhere. Gimme a few.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back