• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bad Boy Tickling! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
6' Shay is a good looking lad and lives two lives, the 22 yr old skinhead hangs with his mates and no doubt gets up to all sorts, I have anonymously footed his bill for bail twice to date and recently he has come off tag and I am the main influence in his other life which is the secret one but he benefits from it but nothing in life comes for free so he has a price to pay and it is not one he enjoys but money talks and as his probation officer have significant influence over his wellbeing, pulling powerful strings. Shay is my sex slave and as long as he plays the game by my rules he keenly aware he has a major protection in place. The sessions are weekenders happening once every two weeks and began last year. Shay knows he will be under my control and it is no secret he resents this fact but this as he knows makes the arrangement all the more appealing to me.

Shay arrived on Friday in bleachers and boots, 22 hole Cherry red leather DM's which I will soon replace but his old worn pair will be worn by him for our meets at my home in the country, living in a small apartment in town in the week, there is no chance of our secret discovered and he knows I have information on him which will prove detrimental to him if it becomes known. As always on arrival he sat on the sofa and spent time unlacing his size 14 boots assuring me that his feet would stink knowing what I like. I gave him the two cans of Budweiser which he drank as I sat next to him and he placed his booted feet across my lap and knows he speaks when spoken to or shuts up. Even through the leather of his boots I could smell his feet but not grossed out by the smell, alternatively looking forward to pulling his boots off and savouring his socked feet.

I pulled each boot off in turn and he lifted one socked foot, his right foot and then left and presented them facing me and gripping each ankle in turn and holding one foot then the other foot tight inhaled the smell and told him in his black socks his feet were appealing as ever so he knew at the end of the weekend he'd be financially benefitting and this knowledge compelling him to play his part and respecting I was in command and indicated by me to do so pressed his right sole into my face and then the same with his socked left sole. I deeply inhaled each socked foot and felt its warmth and dampness on my face and anticipating their taste! Shay's eyes closed as he is a straight lad and feels a little more comfortable not seeing another male getting off on his feet which is understandable and acceptable to me initially.

"Mmmm Whoa Shay, big stinky skinhead feet and mine to violate, use and abuse, tease, torment and torture to my sadistic satisfaction, good to see you making sure you satisfy me!" I taunted him as make no mistake we both know who is in control as everything I do to his feet, I do because I choose to and he certainly would not invite it's happening!

"Toes Shay, right foot!" I said as he slid a mouthful of socked toes into my mouth and had them sucked, then repeating this with his left foot and my sucking the sweat from his socked toes of each foot and telling him as raunchy smelling and ripe tasting as I was accustomed to. I encouraged him to drink from the second can which he did as I told him then to stand up and strip to his socks which he did. I looked at his fit body and standing by him fondled his flacid circumsised dick and gently feeling it grow under my ministrations and feeling it's thickness as he tried not to react verbally and gasp, I told him to bite on his lips as he got more and more excited and then stopped touching him but stroking a finger pad over the head of his dick and the little pre-cum found there caressed.

I then instructed him to lie on the customised bed on his back and proceeded to very tightly secure him to it and the leather mouth gag and blindfold soon in place. I faced each socked foot and smelled them and then slowly began to remove both socks sensing reluctance which he always exhibits as Shay has certainly the most ticklish feet I have ever worked over, he is positively unbearably sensitive on every area of his feet and I made sure he heard me drawing in deep breaths from his socked feet and then sucking on a mouthful of his right socked toes and then his left foot.

"Fuck your feet are ideal Shay and you know I'm a real foot freak and enjoy many feet weekly but yours are the ones I look forward to having in my face most as the smell and taste of them is addictive to me but appealing as I know how much you can't bear my attention to them even before I break you tickling the fuck out of them, a sensation you'll never get used to as they're naturally so unbearably sensitive as tonight you have shown as I have sucked the sweat out of your socks as I relish having my mouth on them and even more so when I decide to peel off these socks and indulge in subjecting them to a foot workout, sucking your toes, nibbling them and licking in between them and using tickle tools on them!"

Shay breathed heavily making me smile as the hardman he might be in daily life, with me the tables turn and he's my pussy boy and conditioned to be of service to me and enduring maddening sensations I see he suffers as he squirms and often violently thrashes about in the bondage he finds himself in, fully constricted. Shay's size 14 feet a tickler's delight as unbearably ticklish and inside his DM's get real warm n' sweaty and consequently always unbelievably sensitive even he amazed how ticklish and his socks slowly peeled off his feet, both feet with a rich, masculine aroma and warm and moist are deeply inhaled by me! He immediately tense as he felt my fingers of my right hand lightly stroke the newly bared sole of his right foot and then his left foot as I mocked him asking if my sex slave was ticklish and a rhetorical question as answering the question for him with a positive confirmation of it as what else could there be when already the light stroking over his sole was proving effective so something I did to his left foot and reminding him as if he needed it, that there was nothing he could do to escape from my tickling, teasing fingers, he was helpless to resist, much less stop the torment!

My lust for his feet insatiable and demanding satisfaction I love dishing out ticklish torment to him, tickling his feet like a man possessed and one foor then the other lickled, orally tongue bathing each foot throroughly from heels to toes and sucking on his toes and nibbling them as he reacts instantly going berserk, laughing uncontrollably! Then a change of pace indulged in by me as I lightly drew my fingers along the sides of Shay's feet and then stroked the length of each bare sole in turn saying his bare feet having worked up a pleasing and satisfactory sweat as I rubbed and fondled each foot and sniffing them both and made him squirm nibbling his soles and grazing my teeth lightly over Shay's arches and then licked the length of the soles of his feet.

I pressed my face into the soles of his feet thrilled imagining how degraded and humiliated he felt as he heard me inhaling the intoxicating smell of his large irresistible feet and remarking how their scent made me feel so horny! Sucking on each big toe as if I was giving them a blow job to add insult to injury and then asking him how ticklish his feet felt I handled the feather! Then began stroking one sole then the other with the pointy quill end of it and Shay violently reacting to the scraping of it along his ultra-sensitive right sole tried to kick his foot away as muffled giggles came from him and I told him that nothing made me feel hotter than a ticklish skinhead helpless and secured to my bed being tickle tortured; him; so helpless and vulnerable under my control! I dragged the quill swiftly up and down the sole of his right foot and then started on his left foot and alternated from sole to sole loving seeing him and hearing him lose it to the tickles. Then having a squeeze of his feet and loving their warmth and moistness as I stroked both vulnerable soles with my fingers. Tickling his feet was and is Shay's ultimate nightmare and I deal attacks on his feet that are unprecedented, ruthless and merciless and love it as I tell him he acts in one way, the hard-nut in one life but as my toy' my 'Tickle-Toy' in another and wonder what his skinhead mates would think if the kinky video ever was released on You Tube, reminding him of the 'Tickling-Party' three months ago when similarly secured he had been the party for five guys eager to get to molesting a fit skinhead lad!

"It's the ultimate nightmare for you isn't it Shay, helplessly subjected to cruel tickling and amazing reactions from you even ever so delicately and with the lightest touch of a feather driving you berserk stroking the soles of these two big and ultra-sensitive feet, it's so intense and drives you breathless so easily and saying this began sliding the feather tendril in between each toe of his left foot making him jump so easily, embarrassingly easily as his bare feet exposed and so vulnerable to the tortuous abuse they receive from me and sometimes invited guests! Shay had been so unprepared for the evening that camera set up he had been filmed being systematically used and tickling the means of persuasion to get him to do other things! Even a feather slid in between his toes breaks him, he's utterly defenseless and as I remind him, having big feet, a lot of foot-flesh to play with!

"Remember Shay the two ticklers working over your feet simultaneously and mirroring each other's techniques with a foot each seeing who in their personal challenge could gain the greatest ticklish reaction from you, the Chang brothers were evil and so happy to have been on line in their hotel when I advertised for guys to party with you. In Taiwan they known for their illegal operations and advising me that they sometimes reverted to tickle torturing as a means of coercion for someone to work for them or to confess. They were evil Shay and loved exploiting your ticklishness and taking advantage of it dragging their feather quills up n' down the soles of your feet and under your toes over and over again and forcing you to endure prolonged ticklish sensations on these hideously sensitive soles! All caught on film, I know many guys would die to see it released on line and your aggressive reputation as good as dead were wrong guys getting to see it, can you imagine your mate's reactions and what they might do to you, best not to think about it!"

"Oh remember that night found on line the Canadian guy was fixated on you in nylons, how you squirmed as he ran his fingers over your soft heels and all around your ticklish toes and drove you demented softly kissing the soles of your feet and licking your arches in the sheer nylons and his lips glided over the curves of your feet and he sucked your toes through the nylons and having explored your feet in them, cutting the nylons from them and painting your toe nails salmon pink if I remember and then blowing them dry before making you his tickle-slut and nibbling your feet and enjoying torture tickling you running his hands all over your feet; that was a wild interlude and was kinky with a capital K!"

I resumed sliding the feather tendril in between the toes of Shay's right foot for further amusement or light entertainment, the light touches and his reactions to them being thoroughly entertaining! Then pursuing a more aggressive tickling as again stroking the soles of his feet with the feather quill. The slow agonising strokes up n' down both soles of Shay's feet had him laughing hysterically as I maintained a deliberate pace with the feather and I heard though muffled Shay's begging for the tickling to stop; he knows it won't but it is excruciatingly ticklish for him so a natural response from him and adding to my excitement to hear him.

"Stop ti-i-ickling my f-f-feetHhahahahahha Ple-e-e-easeheeheeheeahahahaha!" he begged and ignored I increased the speed and pressure of the tickle I delivered saying it was his problem that his soles were so smooth and discarding the feather began licking the sole of his right foot and then left sole and alternated between sole lickling and feather tickling and deliberately licking the bare soles sensuously, not hard to do with Shay's awesome feet and slow teasing tickling strokes with the feather quill and told him he now had something to laugh about as I was delivering a bastard of a tickling to his feet and telling him my objective was always the same, to impress on him how horribly ticklish his feet are!

Shay driven breathless excites me and I have told him that aware he often indulges in physical violence, surprise he has not vented revenge on someone tickling the fuck out of them but then a group of skinheads engaging in a gang tickling would be questionable and not quite in keeping with a street cred reputation but replaced the feather quill with the jagged key which run up n' down the soles of his feet does serious tickle damage, instant wild ticklish sensations! I tyhen tired of the tickling and it was time to humiliate Shay in a different way and no less effective on the straight lad who thinks with his dick!

Shay gets furious in his helpess situation as I knead his exposed feet as I tell him stimulating his erogenous zones on his feet with pressure will get him horny and my knowing where and how to touch his feet to secure this happening and knowing the last thing he wants to happen is to be turned on by another man. I engaged in soft licks along each sole and stimulating his highly sensitive feet and an immediate reaction from him pleasing to me.

"Noooo! ...Hahhaha...Stop it! Oh no shit hahahahahha!" Shay writhing on the bed and panicking with no means of escaping my teasing fingers and my tongue licking his soles and nibbling his toes.

I ran my tongue up the arch of Shay's right foot across the balls of his foot and up to his toes loving his foot damp with sweat, hand tasting very salty. Both feet so noticably soft I licked back and forth up n' down his soles and told him I could lick everywhere and anywhere on his feet and loving the combination of sweat and saliva. I licked every single inch of Shay's right foot I took his toes into my mouth and was busy sucking and then did the same with Shay's left foot. My fingers stroking up n' down the soles of Shay's feet and my tongue licking up n' down the soles facing me!

"Ha ...hahah ...fuck ... shit ... huh oohh nnoohahahahhhahaha!" Shay thrashed his head from right and left on the bed as he laughed like a loon and his ten toes were sucked and nibbled by me and subjecting him to the corresponding ticklish sensations he hates with a passion!

"Ohhh heeheeheehee fuckinnnn' hashahahahhahaha shiiitt ... nnn-ooooohahahahahahahapleeze stopahahahahaha!" hysterically laughing, I relished in driving him crazy as my erotic massage of his sweaty feet brought involuntary moaning from him and I noted his nipples hardening, his hips slowly moving in rhythm to my touch and his dick throbbing! Shay unable to offer any kind of resistance as he albeit involuntarily became forcibly excited and I told him regardless of a man being like him straight I could control him sensually with ease and determination! I stroked his dick which had hardened and slow strokes weakened him and I saw evidence of increasing excitement seeing his pre-cum and hearing involuntary deep breathing from him resulting from my deliberate ministrations to his 7"'s now throbbing as a warm lustful sensation was spreading from his groin throughout his body.

"You like this Shay don't you and you will like it even more" I said as I pumped his quickly responding shaft with a few strokes into a semi-erect state, proving to the embarrassed skinhead how much I controlled his body. I seeing and feeling that despite Shay's anger and embarrassment his dick hardening and he being unable to stop it happening as I continued jerking his dick and then stopped and pinched and licked his nipples exciting him more but no longer touching his dick leaving him desperate to cum but denying him the relief he craved!

The intensity heightened as I stroked his arches and all of his toes which deliciously sweaty were sucked on and nibbled in a foot feast driving Shay crazy, my tongue sliding in between each if his toes is a maddening and tortuous sensation I relish subjecting him to enduring for my amusement and delight! Seeing his feet struggling and toes wiggling really excites me! I again teased Shay's feet with my tongue and bending his toes back, one foot then the other ran my tongue over his taut soles slowly from the middle of each arch to the base of his toes and slid my tongue in between his toes. Each toe was sucked, nibbled and licked by me and both soles licked and then both soles saliva lubed ran a finger over each sole tracing a slow path from heels to toes and telling Shay I really loved his ticklish, bare feet, the feel of them, their taste, their smell and their sensitivity and then delivered concentrated tickling strokes across the arches of the skinhead's feet as Shay's laughter became louder and more rective to the tortuous tickling, sensitivity escalated by his having been jerked and then left high 'n dry on the verge of shooting his load! I maintained tickling the centre of each of his feet simultaneously!

Both soles flinching and his toes flexing wildly reacting to my determined stroking every inch of his over-sensitised feet and tracing patterns over his soles with my fingers and focusing on his arches a real hot spot hre hates being teased and tormented as much as his toes, these areas are guaranteed driving him demented when tickled and lickled, his toes sucked and nibbled and teeth grazed over his arches! I slowly ran A finger in a line from Shay's’ left heel up to the ball of his foot, smiling as I saw the skinhead's foot quiver and struggle as the ticklish sensation of my finger seemed to run through his whole body. I told him he should focus concentration in not reacting to the tickling, to hold his feet still and not wiggle his toes as he was inviting me to tickle torture his feet doing so and deliberately drew my finger slowly up n' down his left foot. Shay found it impossible not to react being so ticklish!

“HHHAA HHA..ST…STTOOOPP” he yelled shaking his head from side to side as I switched my tickling technique to his right foot as he gasped feeling the gentle stokes up and down his smooth right sole and his toes flexed and I was soon teasing the sides and arches of his feet as they both quivered desperately, both feet becoming even more ticklish as he so needed to escape the insidious, tortuous tickles as I told him that his feet being so soft and his having such super-sensitive soft arches made them both such a perfect target for my insatiable foot-lust! My fingers glided teasingly across the soles of Shay's feet and in between and under his toes! I then drove Shay crazy tracing the feather quill back and forth across the ball of his right foot and along the arch and followed this doing the same with his left foot. Indulging in spider tickling his feet and licking them from heels to toes tasting their deliciousness and saliva lubed lightly caressing them both making him moan and squirm as I then tolg him that on line I having posted a message and had invited three guys to join me on Saturday night to have fun with him and read out the ad to him.

'GOOD LOOKING 22 YR OLD BAD BOY - MEGA-TICKLISH STRAIGHT SKINHEAD LAD NEEDS PUNISHMENT! NEEDS TO BE TORTURED! TICKLE HIM. I’LL HELP YOU. HE’S REALLY TICKLISH. YOU CAN TICKLE HIM ALL YOU WANT. HIS TOES ARE HIS WORST SPOT. ORAL ATTENTION TO HIS FEET GUARANTEED IMMEDIATE REACTION, TOES SUCKED, NIBBLED, ARCHES OF HIS FEET GRAZED WITH TEETH! HE WOULD DO ANYTHING TO KEEP YOU FROM TICKLING HIS TOES BUT HIS FEET ARE SUPER-SENSITIVE, WANT HIM TICKLED FROM FOOT TO FOOT AND HE IS TICKLISH ALL OVER! TICKLING TOOLS, ELECTRIC TOOTHBRUSH, HAIRBRUSH, COMB, FEATHER, PIPE-CLEANER AND FORK ALL PROVIDED FOR USE!'

I ran my fingers all over Shay's flexing hyper-sensitive bare feet instantly reacting to my tickling fingers and unable to control his ticklish reactions and my tongue teasing his so ticklish toes and relishing in his being trapped in a high frenzied state of sensitivity resulting from the the maddening, tickling fingers stroking his toes and my teeth grazing the arches of his feet. Shay was fast becoming a ticklish mess to my total delight and his increasing frustration and this only Friday night of the weekender! I gave Shay a break to contemplate on his ticklish, licklish fate that I so enjoy being in ultimate control of and will be as the bad lad knows but as his parole officer he respects I'm in control and he with no choice plays the game by my rules!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back