• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Where are tickling studios and how to apply?

43potatoes

I know the names of many tickle studios and where many videos come from. But where are they and how would I message them if I was interested in being tickled or tickling? I'm a male BTW so not sure if that helps.

Probably just an email or whatever their preferred form of social media is. Fair warning, most studios don’t have a desire for male models/ticklers unless they are m/m focused.

Males who are willing to show their face and be tickled on camera as well as signing consent forms for it are hot commodities in the space. I know many producers in Florida who’d be interested in hiring. However, they generally look for average to fit body types.

But where are they

Most of us don't want you to know where we are for very good reason.

most studios don’t have a desire for male models/ticklers unless they are m/m focused.

This. Also, those who are not m/m focused are generally going to want to deal with professional models rather than fetishists, for a whole host of reasons - usually the same ones that cause us to not want you to know where we are.

they generally look for average to fit body types

Also this.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back