• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 1 (F/F, belly)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 7 of Dawn's Story. As I briefly mentioned before, his will be the final chapter before a long time skip.

I hope you enjoy the story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen, Part 6

Dawn had originally expected Betty to be a tall, domineering tickler, but that was not the case. Instead, Betty was very short, roughly five feet tall, and her face put on a soft and compassionate air. She did look old enough to be a senior tickler, maybe a few years older than Lily, and Dawn could certainly see how her appearance could soothe someone during their tickling. The teenage trainee also noticed another very important thing about her bikini-clad trainer: she had an outie, something Dawn had never seen in person except for her own.

“Hello, Dawn, Tess, Myra,” Betty interrupted Dawn’s thoughts. “Dawn, it’s especially nice to meet you. Lily tells me I’ll be training you.”

“Yes, you will,” Lily responded for her newest employee. “Dawn, Betty was the first person that Tummy Paradise hired as a pure tickler, shortly after we first opened. She’s probably one of the best ticklers we have here, and she will do a great job getting you prepared for sessions, both as a ler and a lee.”

“Hi, nice to meet you, Betty,” Dawn meekly offered a hand to the new arrival, who gripped it firmly and shook it.

“And before we get started, I’m going to need to talk to Betty and Dawn outside,” Lily nervously twirled a lock of hair as she realized something new. “Sorry for another delay; it’s just one of those days for me. Myra, Tess, set up the X-frame for Dawn.”

A little perplexed by Lily’s constant interruptions, Dawn nonetheless followed Betty and the boss outside the session room. “Dawn, I realized on the way to get Betty that I’d forgotten to talk to you about getting to work,” Lily announced. “One of the reasons I picked Peak Pokers for you is because Betty drives by it on her normal route to Tummy Paradise.” Dawn looked to the older woman, who nodded along. “I talked to Betty a couple of days ago, after our initial testing, and she agreed that if you came to work at Tummy Paradise, she could drive you to work and back home.”

“Oh,” Dawn was caught off guard, and she had no clue of what to say.

“You’ll want to avoid public transportation for the most part, given that the Tickle Cartel is after you,” Lily elaborated. “Again, it’s because there are several cameras around the transportation hubs. You can ride in Betty’s T-cart instead, and cameras won’t be an issue. Plus, it will give you some time to get to know her before and after your training.”

“Dawn, I don’t want to force you to do this, but I think it’s a good idea,” Betty proclaimed in a soft voice. “I’ve done this for other escaped tickle slaves a few times, even when I wasn’t training them, and from what I could tell, they’ve all enjoyed riding with me.”

“Well, I don’t want to be a burden, but if it’s on your way…” Dawn tried to look her trainer in the eye.

“I’ll just have to leave a couple of minutes early, which won’t be an issue,” Betty eased Dawn’s fear of being an unwanted intrusion on yet another person’s life.

“I guess we can try it out, at least,” Dawn acquiesced, smiling weakly. “It won’t be an issue for me to get up and meet you, anyways.”

“Good,” Lily stated. “Betty, you know where Peak Pokers is, right?” The senior tickler nodded, and the boss continued, “Now, how about we head inside and get started? I, for one, want to see how Dawn reacts under someone else’s fingers.”

The three headed inside, again led by Lily, and Dawn finally saw what she was going to be bound to for the training. On the far side of the room, Myra and Tess were standing by a human-sized metal frame, in the shape of an X. The two had placed a large foam mat at the foot of the bondage device, and there were a few straps visible hanging off each line of the frame.

“Before we start, Dawn needs to tell you all something, since you’ll be involved in her training in some capacity,” Lily broadcasted.

“Um, yes, so, Lily wanted me, um, to tell you about, um, hard limits, I think she called it?” Dawn stumbled after being put on the spot.

“Yep, hard limits,” Myra encouragingly spoke up, then allowed Dawn to continue.

“Okay, so I’ve found that I don’t like being tickled by flossers, and also, I don’t like hard brushes because I think they’d hurt me,” Dawn declared, significantly more confident after the simple affirmation.

“Got it; we won’t use either,” Betty confirmed. “Anything else that we need to know?”

“That’s all the hard limits I’ve been able to test,” Dawn stated.

“Nothing else quite yet,” Lily stepped back in. “For right now, your job is to find out how ticklish she is everywhere on her tummy. Once you’ve got a map, you can move on to the real training.”

“As is standard, and with a tummy like that, making the map’s going to be fun,” Betty’s smile grew wider. “Dawn, please get on the X-frame. Myra, Tess, you can secure her.”

Still somewhat apprehensive, the teen walked just fast enough to convince herself that she was not showing any fear. She did not hesitate when asked to place her arms and legs in spots for the two current employees, but she stood still afterwards. Her bare feet sank into the foam comfortably while Myra and Tess secured her wrists, elbows, and ankles to the bondage frame. Once she was bound, Dawn looked over to the smiling Lily and Betty for the next step in her training.

“Oh, look at that tummy; she’s already getting ready to feel the tickles,” Betty commented, and Dawn looked down to see that her stomach was already sucked in quite a bit. “Don’t worry, Dawn; our job is to be nice to you.” Encouraged once again by the friendly attitude of a tickler, Dawn pushed her abdomen back out to an exposed position. “Myra, Tess, would one of you like to test Dawn’s spots?”

“I’m just here to observe for now,” Tess explained.

“I’d love to, but you’re a far superior tickler, Miss Betty,” Myra deferred. “I think you’re better at getting a good sense of where newbies are ticklish.”

“Very well, I suppose I’ve done the test several more times than you,” Betty allowed as she approached the tied, ticklish teen. “Dawn, I’m going to use my fingers to test several areas and spots on your tummy to find out where you’re ticklish. I’ll use this to form a general chart on you, and it will also determine where we need to focus your ticklee training. That way, we can work more on areas where you can’t stand tickling for as long, and we’ll help train you to get more comfortable with those spots being tickled.”

“Okay,” Dawn meekly replied.

“Let’s start with the sides,” Betty calmly announced before her fingers began to spider up and down Dawn’s sides.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA!” Like when Lily did this, Dawn laughed a decent amount, but she was in no way overwhelmed by the tickles.

“Yep, definitely ticklish,” Betty stated. “I bet Lily did this to you, didn’t she, back when she was initially testing you.”

“YEHEHES SHEHEHE DIHIHID!” Dawn agreed.

“Was it nice, and is this nice?” Betty wondered.

“YEHEHES BOHOHOTH!” Dawn laughed out her answer.

“Good, something to note,” Betty looked away for a second. “Okay, let’s go up a little bit. This is what we at Tummy Paradise call the top zone. How ticklish are you here?” Betty’s fingers lightly spidered around the upper part of Dawn’s stomach, just avoiding hitting her bare ribs and staying well above her navel.

“IHIHIT TIHIHICKLHEHES MOHOHORE,” Dawn revealed before realizing that her laughter was doing that already.

“Yes, definitely more sensitive than the sides,” Betty kept a simple smile. “You know, in my time here, I’ve noticed some trends from meeting people outside of Tummy Paradise. One of those is that if the top zone is most ticklish, the ticklee usually has even more sensitive ribs. Just a little tidbit I like to share with my trainees.”

“OHOHOKAHAHAY!” Dawn kept laughing, unsure of why this came up during her torso tickle training.

“Okay is right, and with that, let’s head down a bit,” Betty casually moved down well below Dawn’s navel and began to stroke and spider the skin there. “Just like the last zone I checked was the top zone, at Tummy Paradise, we refer to this as the bottom zone. It can be an indication that someone has super ticklish hips or a weak waistline if it’s extra sensitive. On you, though, it doesn’t look like that’s the case. Maybe you have more side-to-side sensitivity or spot sensitivity, but apparently, you don’t have radical up-to-down sensitivity variation.”

Dawn was in just enough hysterics that nothing Betty was explaining made sense to her, so she just laughed wordlessly instead. Eventually, the tickler picked up on this, and her language began to change.

“Oh, I guess you’re just really ticklish here, too ticklish to understand what I’m talking about,” Betty’s tone turned to teasing. “You’ve got a nice, sensitive stomach, both upper and lower, and I’m just gonna tickle you all day long. Make you giggle, make you laugh, make sure your entire tummy feels my fingers. How does that sound? Sound good? Sound bad? I’ll make sure it sounds good eventually.”

Throughout the questions, Betty never really paused long enough for Dawn to answer anything, so the laughter stayed the same. The teen focused her eyes on her tickler, but she did her best to avoid showing signs of distress. After all, she was having fun with the lower tummy tickles, just about as much fun as she had when Lily got her.

“Okay, and I think that concludes the two big vertical zones on this bare belly of my ticklee,” Betty announced, still retaining some of her teasy tone. “Do you need a break, some water, or should I move on?”

“Water… would be… nice,” Dawn had gotten something of a croak in her voice during the tickle testing.

“I’m on it,” Tess declared. Half a minute later, the only pure ticklee in the room held up a cool water bottle to Dawn’s lips. Similar to Lily, she helped the teen drink several small sips, but never allowed more than that. “How are you feeling now?”

“I’m ready to go again,” Dawn focused back on Betty after a refreshed exhale. “What’s next?”

“Well, since your top and bottom tummy zones weren’t radically different in ticklishness, I’m going to try horizontally,” Betty broadcasted, and Dawn just looked at her, dumbfounded. “I’ll go in from your sides and see if you’re more ticklish.” The terminology had still not yet fully set in Dawn’s mind. “You’ll feel it, and I’ll go over everything later, after I stop tickling you. Okay?”

Finally, Dawn was content, so she nodded, and fingers began to spider left of her bellybutton.

“This area is what we call the left zone,” Betty proclaimed. “I’ll be going back out to your left side for a little bit.” After testing for a short time, the tickler concluded, “Seems like your sides are less ticklish than other parts of your tum. I’m getting a noticeable drop in laughter as I get closer to them. That’s nice, and maybe it means that I’ll eventually find a real hot spot if I keep going.” Dawn’s mind immediately turned to her outie, but the experienced tickler stayed far away from it for now. “In any case, you might have ticklers that take a break from the front of your belly to go to your sides. You can take advantage of that to recover some energy, even if not much. Just keep it in mind.”

The notion of recovering energy stuck in Dawn’s mind just before the nails left her side to spider more sensitive parts of the left zone. After that quick bit of information, the tickler’s talk turned back to teasing.

Betty stopped talking for just a second when her fingers jumped past Dawn’s button to go after the right side. Instinctively thinking that her navel was going to be poked, the ticklee sucked in her stomach, and of course, it did not get past the tickler. “Sensitive button?” Betty teasingly guessed, and Dawn blushed. “Looks like it, and I’ll find out for sure later. Right now, it’s time for your right zone to be tested.”

“AHAHAHAHA!” Dawn let loose more steady laughter when Betty hit the spot exactly opposite where she started on the left zone. With her outie safe for now, she also allowed her midsection to stretch out a little.

“Aw, someone likes the tickles!” Betty reacted to the extra exposure. “Dawn, thank you. Most ticklees wouldn’t put more of their tummy out there while I’m tickling them, but you’re special like that. It’s so nice. You’re going to fit in perfectly at Tummy Paradise.”

Dawn could do nothing but smile at the teasy comments. Truthfully, they were not that far off; just like the rest of the tickle testing so far, she loved the spiders on the right zone of her midriff. Based on Lily’s tickling and Betty’s testing, the teen was already convinced that she would enjoy when the latter ler got to her hyper-sensitive button, but in the meantime, she allowed happy laughter to fly out of her mouth. Betty continued to tease, especially when Dawn closed her eyes and relaxed at the light tickles.

Eventually, Betty did stop again, and this prompted Tess to offer more water to Dawn. The grateful ticklee took several sips of the water, and she felt refreshed afterwards. “Okay, Dawn, I’m going to test the center of your tummy now. Do you need a longer break, or are you ready for me to find out just how ticklish your outie is?”

“Go ahead; I’m ready!” Dawn already had a large smile on her face, and she knew it was about to stay for a long time.

Next Chapter
Chapter 7: Tummy Training, Part 2

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back