• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

How many are interested in F/M?

Lee Ishler

TMF Expert
Hi, I'm not exactly new but I've been lurking in TMF for a while. I was wondering how many here are interested in F/M tickling, whether you are female or male? It does seem to be a rarity, compared to F/F or M/F, but I know there's still a lot out there. I'm a 'ler too, but I lean a lot towards a 'lee. I also find it hard to find specific threads here for F/M, because when you put 'F/M' in the search, nothing comes up, since it's not descriptive enough. There is a very good F/M thread when you search, "F/M thread", but that one is pretty old now. Does anyone know of any good F/M threads in the TMF? Or even any good links in general, I would much appreciate it, thanks!

Last edited:
It’s not my preferred dynamic and I don’t like watching it but depending on the lee, I enjoy engaging in f/m, especially in a group session with multiple lers.

Yes I agree it depends a lot on the lee, many f/m vids I see, the lee sounds silly, kind of babyish. There do seem to be some very good lers though, many very sadistic, which is what I like. My experiences were only with women who did it in a playful way, not into it as a fetish. Yes, multiple lers I have imagined many times, oooh yeah! That would be the ultimate thing, but to find just one who is especially into it would be an achievement.

I am a really big fan of M/F and F/M I am also a lee but it's really to find people who are into both.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

I am a really big fan of M/F and F/M I am also a lee but it's really to find people who are into both.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Well, I'm into m/f as far as doing it goes, but as for watching vids, I'm more into f/f or f/m. I guess I only like to see the guys if they are getting it from a merciless female ler, lol. There are some good f/m vids out there, and a lot of bad ones, but none are as good as what I can imagine myself. I've seen some good f/m artwork, one of the best is by Tickling Shinigami. And I recently found this TMF thread, it's really good! https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?263194-Men-Turned-On-By-Tickling

Oh, I should add there is also an amazing fff/m audio clip on Soundcloud. That I think is by a TMF member. Thanks for that!

Last edited:
Hi, I'm not exactly new but I've been lurking in TMF for a while. I was wondering how many here are interested in F/M tickling, whether you are female or male? It does seem to be a rarity, compared to F/F or M/F, but I know there's still a lot out there. I'm a 'ler too, but I lean a lot towards a 'lee. I also find it hard to find specific threads here for F/M, because when you put 'F/M' in the search, nothing comes up, since it's not descriptive enough. There is a very good F/M thread when you search, "F/M thread", but that one is pretty old now. Does anyone know of any good F/M threads in the TMF? Or even any good links in general, I would much appreciate it, thanks!

The tickling Alessandra's revenge
Description:

this time Alessandra is the tickler, she finds out that her husband is also ticklish and she will have her revenge. he will try to resist and show that he controls himself, but with the right instruments he lets out her laughter and asks her to stop

Category: FEMALE TICKLING MALE
Related Categories: MALE FEET.
Keywords: male tickling, f/m tickling.
Price: $ 8.99 USD
Length: 10 minutes

sample video here: https://vimeo.com/713779955

order video here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1157/26240977/the-tickling-alessandras-revenge

ale_custom_f.m_tck.jpg ale_male_tck_2022_painel.jpg

The tickling Alessandra's revenge
Description:

this time Alessandra is the tickler, she finds out that her husband is also ticklish and she will have her revenge. he will try to resist and show that he controls himself, but with the right instruments he lets out her laughter and asks her to stop

Category: FEMALE TICKLING MALE
Related Categories: MALE FEET.
Keywords: male tickling, f/m tickling.
Price: $ 8.99 USD
Length: 10 minutes

sample video here: https://vimeo.com/713779955

order video here: https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1157/26240977/the-tickling-alessandras-revenge

View attachment 730730 View attachment 730731

Thanks. That's pretty good,but not as intense as I like. To be honest I'm more turned on by her getting tickled, and her sexy feet!

Thanks. That's pretty good,but not as intense as I like. To be honest I'm more turned on by her getting tickled, and her sexy feet!

oh yes she is a real ticklish, we are here in the forum and we make these videos since 2003, Have you already bought a video from Alessandra?

if you want to buy one at this link there are 100 videos of it in the store:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit100/search/alessandra

she has a youtube channel to : https://www.youtube.com/@alessandrafoottck/videos

oh yes she is a real ticklish, we are here in the forum and we make these videos since 2003, Have you already bought a video from Alessandra?

if you want to buy one at this link there are 100 videos of it in the store:

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/1...1/SortBy-bestmatch/Limit100/search/alessandra

she has a youtube channel to : https://www.youtube.com/@alessandrafoottck/videos

No I never did buy one of those videos, but I do remember the site for Tropical Feet, way back in the early 2000's, I think I found it through Wu's Feetlinks. I looked at those girls' feet all the time, very sexy. I'm very much into feet too, but that's another story! Actually I just did a search, the name of that site was tropicsbarefoot.com, I don't know if that's connected to what you showed me here, but it doesn't seem to exist anymore.

Last edited:
All of my stories are F/m and in real life I do 90% F/m, 10% M/f.

However, the only videos that I buy are F/f.

All of my stories are F/m and in real life I do 90% F/m, 10% M/f.

However, the only videos that I buy are F/f.

Thanks, I'll check out some of your stories. 90% f/m and 10% f/m sounds good to me, as far as doing it goes. I just haven't really done any. Yes I watch a lot of f/f videos too, like I was saying, most f/m vids out there seem to be lacking. I'm sure it would be much more exciting doing it!

Queer guy here: general rule of thumb for me is I prefer the lee to be m. Love a good f/m story any day

I enjoy F/M, but the issue is that nearly every F/M clip is 30 seconds of tickling followed by ten minutes of jerking them off.

I enjoy F/M, but the issue is that nearly every F/M clip is 30 seconds of tickling followed by ten minutes of jerking them off.

That's true. Those are the ones I think are labelled "Tickling Handjobs", but the emphasis is on the handjobs, not the tickling. As far as clips or videos go, f/m is definitely lacking. What ever I can imagine is much more exciting than any f/m video I've seen. The most exciting f/m I'm sure is what people do on their own, and are not involved with making videos of it. You need to consider that it's an act, maybe not totally, but how much are the participants actually into it? I'm sure the best f/m is for real, not an act for the camera. I have never been to a tickle gathering, but I've always imagined them, and I get the feeling that's where all the best stuff happens.

Last edited:
I like m/m lol you don't see many on this forum admitting that. Problem is I don't really like the m/m content that is available online, tickling isn't sexual for me so don't like seeing anything sexual or naked guys in videos which is very limiting. I don't think many here can say the internet doesn't cater to their fetish lol, it's very strange to say in 2023 but that's the way it is for very niche fetishes.

I like m/m lol you don't see many on this forum admitting that. Problem is I don't really like the m/m content that is available online, tickling isn't sexual for me so don't like seeing anything sexual or naked guys in videos which is very limiting. I don't think many here can say the internet doesn't cater to their fetish lol, it's very strange to say in 2023 but that's the way it is for very niche fetishes.

That makes sense since like you say, this is a niche fetish to begin with, and m/m would likely be the rarest part, maybe even rarer than f/m. I'm not into m/m, but I admit I have come across some in my online searches for f/m or f/f, it does pop up from time to time. My overall impression is, it is much more sexual than m/f, or even much of the f/f out there. That level of sex is what I'd like to see in f/m tickling clips, but it doesn't seem to be there. Most of the guys in those clips do not seem to be turned on sexually. Like I was saying, I'm sure the best stuff goes on in private, not in the vids.

I'm with you, F/M is my favorite. It does seem to be a bit more difficult to find. I remember going through the story archive page by page when I was a lurker and doing a control-F for F/M on each page to find them lol. Some of the stories though were really great. With regards to videos, I usually stick to whatever I can find just browsing the internet. Some good ones out there, that I return to, but most of them seem to be pretty old. Maybe it's becoming even less common? Or it could just be that a lot of the newer stuff being created is not available for free

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back