• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ONE SENTENCE question…

Toesheldback

TMF Master
Your dream ticklee (real person or fantasy) is tied down to your liking, and indescribably ticklish. You’ve been working him/her over and they’re laughing and screaming and begging.

You take a break to allow them to catch their breath, and after they do, they utter ONE SENTENCE that makes you weak in the knees.

What did they say?

Omg you’re the best ler I’ve ever met and you’re so amazing and cool and funny.

She looks me in the eyes and says “You wouldn’t tickle my stockinged feet while I was tied up like this, would you?”

"Wow, that tickling has made me so horny, please put a pillow under my butt and fuck me right now!"

(After catching her breath) "Is that the worst you can do?"

"I hate my feet being tickled, please let me go and I promise not to tell anyone"

I had my ex tied and was tickling her and told her I'd stop if she apologized to me for who knows what... I can't remember. She could barely speak so I gave her a breather. After a few seconds she caught her breath and looked me in the eye and said " I don't apologize!". So... A fresh onslaught. It was a very memorable night.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back