• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any older ticklers or ticklees here?

Lee Ishler

TMF Expert
I was just wondering if there are any older ticklers or ticklees here? I'm 61. I feel like I'm older than everyone else here. I did see someone here who is 2 years older than me though. I don't like to dm people in chat, and gross them out or anything like that. When I first started coming in to the TMF, about 20 years ago, I was more comfortable as far as that goes. But now it seems a little more difficult, age-wise. My age is on my profile, because they usually ask anyway, and I don't like to lie. Should I maybe just give it up and stay in a rocking chair? I still feel just as aroused by tickling as I always was. I could put my pic on my profile, to show I don't look that old, but that's taking a risk. Are there any other over 50's or 60's here, and how does that work out for you, communication-wise, in the TMF?

68 here. And yes, it's changed here. Not as fun as it used to be. But I give the mods here a lot of credit for keeping the place up and running all these years!

68 here. And yes, it's changed here. Not as fun as it used to be. But I give the mods here a lot of credit for keeping the place up and running all these years!

Yes, I noticed it's certainly not as active as it was. But TMF seems to be the only major source to pursue our interest with others. Thanks for your reply, and letting me know I'm not alone in age.

67, fortunately married for the past 16 years to KT, who's 27 years my junior.

We met 18 years ago when I was 49, so you older men shouldn't give up hope.

As former mugger, prison inmate, then world heavyweight champion Sonny Liston once said, 'Life a funny thing'.

Thanks to everyone who commented. I'm sure there are many more too. It's nice to know I'm not alone. I can't see ever giving up my interest, no matter how old I get.

I'm 46 and feel happier and more comfortable in all things tickling now than when I was younger.

Sure I need to lose a few pounds and there isn't much hair on my head, but I walk more, try to drink less and have had such wonderful play over the last year and made some great connections and friends

I’m 65 and I am lucky enough to have a few ticklish women that I session with.

Hell yes; Pushing 60 here, my wife just turned 50. Still acting like we're in our 20s.

Always nice to see more mature ticklers and lees. Although I’m in my 20s I can you this….. best tickles I’ve had have been from a lot older lers!

69 switch here as well. Hadn't been around for a while. Old friends are gone, a tsunami of youngsters, obsessions with stocks. (Leather cuffs worked fine by me.) Dunno how it will go now, but I am pleased I've been here as long as I have. Met some nice people here. The TMF has been good to me.

Always nice to see more mature ticklers and lees. Although I’m in my 20s I can you this….. best tickles I’ve had have been from a lot older lers!

That's because as we age The Primary Brain's influence has diminished, and thus we can concentrate properly on the task at hand. Or 'on the task at fingertips', to be more specific.

Thus, we're no longer fixated on triumphantly grabbing handfuls of bosom while simultaneously leaping astride infinite numbers of nubile young women, thrusting away madly as we do so.

(And speaking confidentially, Charlotte, we don't know whether to be relieved or worried about it.)

51 y/o Ler here! Tickling was one of the first subjects I looked for when the internet was in its infancy, lol.

51 y/o Ler here! Tickling was one of the first subjects I looked for when the internet was in its infancy, lol.

Same with me. I remember looking for stuff online as far back as the late 90's. Before that it was what ever I could find on VHS. There wasn't much, and what little I could find was not very good. There are much better videos online now.

I am also 61, and consider myself fairly lucky to have been born when I was. I first found others into tickling in 1992, at age 30, and have stayed active since then. Tickling enthusiasts of our generation and the years surrounding it have had an experience that no others of our kind, before or after us, will get to have -- seeing the emergence of a community around our special interest, from a time when it was virtually impossible to find even a single other person who shared it.

Watching and participating in the tickling community's development over the past three decades has been a personally transformative experience. Sometimes I envy younger folks for being able to find community at an earlier age. But having lived through my 20s without it, I think I appreciated it that much more when I finally started connecting with you all back on Usenet, and later on the Web and at in-person gatherings on the west coast. :)

I am also 61, and consider myself fairly lucky to have been born when I was. I first found others into tickling in 1992, at age 30, and have stayed active since then. Tickling enthusiasts of our generation and the years surrounding it have had an experience that no others of our kind, before or after us, will get to have -- seeing the emergence of a community around our special interest, from a time when it was virtually impossible to find even a single other person who shared it.

Watching and participating in the tickling community's development over the past three decades has been a personally transformative experience. Sometimes I envy younger folks for being able to find community at an earlier age. But having lived through my 20s without it, I think I appreciated it that much more when I finally started connecting with you all back on Usenet, and later on the Web and at in-person gatherings on the west coast. :)

Interesting! Like I said, I'm 61 too. I can remember as far back as the 70's searching for tickling material, there was only one adult bookstore I was able to get in to, I was too young to get in the others, but that's when I discovered a magazine called Fetish Times. It was mostly bondage and things like that, but there were ads in the back, and sometimes you'd find a few for tickling, people that were looking for others to write to, etc. Then in the 80's and 90's there was a magazine, I think it was called Leg Show, which I liked because they'd show a lot of feet. There was someone there who put in ads for tickling, and there was a phone number you'd call to listen to recordings of people being tickled. I think this was someone who made videos, and it was under the name Solefully Yours.

I never did connect with anyone, not in real life anyway. But I didn't exactly pursue it either. Just the usual dating, and I found many girls simply did not like being tickled. But it's nice to know there's such a large community for it now, compared to back in the day when it seemed almost non-existent.

Last edited:
Mid 50s here, ler all the way! Been here over 20 years, and TMF has changed, not for the better either. Lucky enough to have a wife with beautiful ticklish feet who is willing to let me have my fun.

57 here, been here since its inception. Hat tip to the mods for all the work they have done. So glad its still around. If i live to be 100, ill still be here just typing with a bigger font.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back