• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Any older ticklers or ticklees here?

In my forties...
Started on TMF in my very early 20s.

TMF has changed, but so have I. The odd thing, though, is how much it has stayed the same. Some of the old heads are still here with their generalizations and their preaching of what tickling should be rather than the fact that it can be different things to different people. And some of the younger ones repeat the same stereotypes that I saw 20 years ago. New threads, old views!

I still speak to and play with some of the people who were around when I first arrived. And I have realized that whether you are 72, 42, or 22... I enjoy meeting up with ticklephiles in the community. They are all fun and wonderful to play with!

Interesting post.

Thank you, Sunrise. I was here 20 years ago too, the problem was, all I did was look at stuff, I was too shy to reach out, for the most part anyway. So now I'm reaching out. Better late than never.

67, fortunately married for the past 16 years to KT, who's 27 years my junior.

We met 18 years ago when I was 49, so you older men shouldn't give up hope.

As former mugger, prison inmate, then world heavyweight champion Sonny Liston once said, 'Life a funny thing'.

Thank you for the encouragement, Libertine. From what I've seen so far though, there are many older people here, but they seem to be mostly men. If there were any women in their late 30's or early 40's here 20 or so years ago when this site started, I think they have since left. However I will keep looking. People here are constantly asking my age, and it would be a lot easier to tell them if they were in the same age range as me. I found that sticking with those the same age is a good way of avoiding rejection!

Yeah, I’m late to this post. Just hit 62, my current regulat lee is 25, and the young lady before her was 30. I’ve been fortunate. Not many ladies in our peer group hanging around the TMF.

Shit, I thought pushing 40 was old. You mean I get several more years of this show?

Joining the "401k make-up contribution" group next year. In all fairness, I was in my late 40's when I was 11 years old in 1985, so it's really no different now than it was then from the inside looking out.

Best relevant movie quote for me from the "Sabrina" remake with Harrison Ford and Julia Ormond.

Sabrina: "Dad, what was Linus like when he was younger?"
Dad: "Shorter."

Heck, I’m up in my sixties and STILL getting off by tickling the wife’s pretty feet! You never grow out of it, it seems! (I hope!)

During one of my many (unfortunately...) idle moments, I was ruminating quietly about how sad it is that old age so cruelly extinguishes all too many of our pleasures and pastimes.

And lo, verily was a revelation bestown upon me, and unto me, and verily was I rendered ecstatic thereby, as may my fellow Lers be when I share the Good News:

Barring paralysis, one can never have impotent fingertips.

Go thou then, O Ancient Ones, find her by any means, yea, by love or e'en by money, and make her laugh and beg helplessly, aye, even unto her very safeword simply because thou cans't.

I have spoken.

I'm not sure what range denotes "old".....but I'm 48 , and going at it better than ever.

66 year old male ler here who still loves to tickle.

Go thou then, O Ancient Ones, find her by any means, yea, by love or e'en by money, and make her laugh and beg helplessly, aye, even unto her very safeword simply because thou cans't.

I have spoken.

Hear hear!! That is exactly my intention, for as long as I possibly can. What else is there to live for? ;)

For many the tickle lust does not diminish with age. Raises the old question: is a tickle desire nature in one from birth or nuture by one's environment? And, really, does it matter?

Hit the big 60 in January this year, and happy to say having the best tickle times of my life with a wonderful lee in her 50's that I've been having fun with for five years now.

Hi. i stumbled across this post. 43 M from NJ. Not sure where that leaves me age wise. Always make room for play in my relationships and would love to connect with a woman lee my age or older for some play. I must admit m/m especially as a lee is a new headspace for me and i am open minded to that degree of tickling aswell. My comfort level is there with an experienced ler older than me, man or woman. Feel free to reach out and if you are local to NJ, I am always open to new friends.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back