• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Whatever happens to Elektratouch?

Toesheldback

TMF Master
I was subscribed to his Patreon site for awhile, and I know he was always busy with work IRL. His site is no longer active there, which means all of his delightful videos and images are gone, I guess.

If anyone has any info on whether he’s hung it up for good or moved to another platform, let us know?

Thanks for this. I’m glad there is some of his stuff out there!

He had some newer stuff on Patreon that I don’t see on DA. There was a great one where Megan was toetied in the stocks and he produced different angles of that animation. It was amazing due to his unbelievable eye for detail.

He felt that he wasn’t making enough content to justify keeping the Patreon open. I was a subscriber until the end, but he shut off rebill for several months. I didn’t agree with his decision to shut off the rebill in the meantime, but I respected it.

Animations take a long ass time to make. It can take DAYS of work just to make a scene that lasts a few seconds. I've tried doing animations. It's fun, but definitely not something I think I'd want to specialize in.

Anyone have those newer animations saved from Patreon? I’m a big fan of Electra too, an artist of our time!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back