• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Using Beards as tickling tools.

solarcharger

TMF Master
OK, this seems odd to me, but my Wife claims that brushes do not tickle her feet much…BUT, when I briskly brush my short beard from side to side across her soles, she bursts into giggles and laughter! And I’ve TRIED brushes before with very little result. I wonder what gives?

I had a Session on Monday. During play, I brushed my short goatee over her exposed nipples and she went crazy. I was using probably 8-10 toys on her already, but my beard brought out a new wave of laughter. Then she uttered those words ‘Lers love hearing. “What the Hell are you using on me?” &#55357;&#56840; Needless to say I told her it was my beard and the my tickle craved ‘lee said “It tickles like crazy!” So I continued to graze my beard over those exposed and eventually erect nipples. &#55357;&#56840; Great 3 hour session!

I usually have a little stubble for when I session. Always comes in handy for tickling soles.

use it on belly. rub it back and forth. with a few raspberries for satisfying results&#55357;&#56838;

Having a man's beard on the soles of my feet is sure to result in a severe tickle torment for me! The moment it starts gliding on my bare soles, I'd be thrashing around in uncontrollable laughter and begging for him to move his face away lol

I have to say, this is something I am so afraid of! There's someone on Fetlife that is literally BEGGING to worship my feet, but he has a beard, and I'm petrified that it will tickle beyond belief! Haha :shock:

I have a thick beard that I keep well conditioned and clean, I use it on my wife all the time; even when I’m just kissing it tickles her. My theory is that the beard is a sort of tool that’s right in between a soft feather and a bristly brush; that’s the stimulus that works best on her.

i had someone use their hair that worked pretty good

I've always tried to keep at least a Lil stubble for just such an occasion, well that plus I hate shaving......I've had a few playmates with "stubble ticklish Viajay jays", and boy howdy those were allotta fun!!!

I think beards, especially the kind of hard stubble, can be quite frustrating when they rub against where the toes meet the ball of the feet

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back