• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Punishing Tickling & Lickling! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
As arranged the Master welcomed me in and took me into the bedroom where the disobedient Sub lay secured as I had requested stripped to his briefs and socks, blindfold and gagged on his stomach with arms stretched and secured and feet secured together and left me saying the punishment I'd suggested being perfect as the last thing he'd be expecting!

I whispered in the subs ear my specialty being torture and I knew he being married, 6'1" a policeman who I was going to enjoy teasing and tormenting having been reliably informed by his Master it's being stipulated and agreed upon. not a technique indulged and the best thing about it being as a discipline, it being effective but leaving no permananent damage or evidence of being used and people subjected to enduring it being too embarrassed and humiliated to tell anyone and risking in his case; his marriage and job!

I walked to the end of the bed and was facing his upturned large socked soles and toes and told him as attractive as he was that my fixation he most hated any attention given to so this session intentionally going to be his worst nightmare as his large size 13 feet my sole attraction pun intended and had arranged an evening meet so his feet hot n' sweaty from working all day and all the more sensitive to even the lightest touch!

I smiled as he instantly squirmed without even being touched but just speaking about it! The sight of PC Mitchell's black nylon socked feet consumed me and leaning over them sensing the heat emanating from them and their rich n' masculine, intoxicating aroma I inhaled deeply and made 'Mmmmm' sounds of approval unnerving him! Telling him nothing like a healthy man's foot-smell turned me on and especially ticklish and licklish feet as a foot-feast addictive! I told him to wiggle his toes and he stubbornly refused and kept them still so reminding him my knowing his having excruciatingly ticklish feet and for me nothing more fun than tickling feet ran my fingers all over both socked feet, the length of his soles, his arches, running my fingers over the tops of his toes.

I satisfied my lust stroking both nylon socked feet and exploring them both through the material which stuck to his feet like a second skin and remarked what a great shape his feet were and loving the contours of his feet hearing his muffled giggles he unable to control happening much less stop them! I stroked each socked toe one at a time with my face an inch from his soles and brushed by my nose making him jump enduring this invasiveness as now an intimacy with his feet which he'd never invite so making him cringe licking the length of his socked soles and toes! I gripped the toes of each foot one by one and licked slowly each socked sole and could feel his rigid tenseness as I licked over each sole hearing his muffled giggle when I playfully stroked his toes!

"I've heard you shared a bedroom with your elder step-brothers who had real fun tormenting you and threatening making it worse if you told anyone about it! It's why you won't let anyone touch your feet, even your wife as they loved torturing your incredibly ticklish feet amused by your uncontrollable laughter and their tickling technique starting with slow caresses and building in intensity and a focus under and in between your toes and their spider tickling your feet driving you insane, sliding their fingers in between your toes tickling you like crazy and both feet bare and you gagged by their socks each session, so subjected to enduring one step-brother's socks smell and taste and then the other step-brother's! I love the smell of your socked feet PC Mitchell, strong and masculine and both feet deliciously sweaty to savour!"

I rubbed my face over each socked sole and licked every inch of his socked feet, sucking on his toes through the thin nylon socks saturating them with my saliva and gently nibbling on his toes being deliberately intimate with his feet knowing how uncomfortable this was making him feel evident from his moans and not of pleasure but inviting me to suck harder and taunt him to imagine his dick was being sucked knwing the kind of blow-job that would be welcomed by him as opposed to his toes! Whilst sucking on his toes lightly stroking the sole of the same foot so being tickled and lickled simutaneously so his toes wiggled involuntarily in my mouth! I alternated from foot to foot with the oral torment so my fingers and teeth mercilessly assaulting his feet and then picked up the feather!

"Mmmm I love thin nylon socked feet, perfect for a feather quill raking the length of them delivering an evil tease!"

Each foot instantly reacted as I scraped the quill end of the feather up n' down his soles delivering an evil tickling assault having him writhing on the bed and switched from foot to foot so even gagged he soon howled! I soon replaced the feather with my fingers and drew circled and patterns on his soles and fondled and tormented his toes! He reacting as if he was being electrocuted with tickles making the manual stroking intense making sure every nerve ending stimulated! I buried my nose licking both hot n' sweaty socked feet simultaneously bathing them both with my warm saliva! I sniffed them both deeply and caressed his soles and toes with my lickling! I lightly stroked each defenseless sole suggesting he best surpress his laughter if he wanted me to stop but stroking the base of his toes an impossibility for the policeman!

"I'm glad you can't stand your feet touched and taking you on a trip down memory lane to Mark and Luke and facing these large and super-ticklish feet trapped in these thin black nylon socks, soles and toes once theirs and now mine and like them my enjoying your torment as my captive and feet with such an intoxicating aroma and feet so hideously ticklish and licklish!!"

I gripped one foot and nibbled on his toes tasting the salty sweat of his feet through the black nylon uniform socks and the toes being nibbled driving him berserk! This coupled with a merciless tickling of his soles and toes making him laugh and inviting me to giving him something to laugh about! He was frantic to escape but going nowhere! I then freaked him out saying it was time to lose the socks! I then slowly peeled off each sock in turn! I then began massaging PC Mitchell's newly bared, warm n' moist feet which were a sight for sore eyes and then ran my fingers over every inch of his smooth feet and indulged myself delivering oral minitrations to each size 13 foot in turn, licking every inch of both soles and toes, indulging in hungrily licking and nibbling his feet and lickling them with my teasing tongue and simultaneously breathing in the odour of his mansweat and tasting their salty flavour lavishing each foot with a thorough tongue bath and licking in between each of his toes loving his immediate reflexive twitches.

I nibbled at the balls of his large feet taunitng and teasing them with my tongue then licking and sucking his toes again encouraged by his involuntary moaning and giggling as he squirmed helplessly with both feet right by my face easily licking his soles and sucking on his toes totally overwhelmed by the lust I had for his size 13 feet, mine to enjoy in every way! Licking in between his sweaty toes drove him crazy as this so intimate making him feel so uncomfortable which made it all the more appealing to indulge in doing!

"Mmmm you know I am going to know your feet better than you do PC Mitchell, how they smell but how they taste and that not something your step-brothers indulged in introducing you to but having been initiated into it by me and have to say the smell of your feet intoxicating and their taste awesome so will be arranging with your Master to 'Feet-Meet' with you again and suggesting a weekly session and he wanting you punished for insubordination and lateness will I am sure be agreeable and clearly you agreeing to it or risking your own secret of being a 'Submissive for another man; Master Trent advertising in the 'Advocate'!

I slowly stroked the soles of his bare feet and toyed with his toes and then replaced the light stroking with a determined tickle with a focus on his arches and continuously tickling them both giving him every reason to squirm as he was and exciting me! Though gagged the handsome policeman laughing hysterically as I again indulged in orally assaulting his feet and loving the powerful odour emanating from them! Slathering them with saliva and then lubed running fingers all over both feet slick with the natural lubricant and paying special attention to his toes as he giggled and squirmed uncontrollably!

A priceless reaction to witness, seeing him thrashing about as if reacting to being electrocuted from the literally overwhelming stimulations and smiling seeing him struggling with no hope of escaping the torments, toes clenching and splaying as fingers stroking the length of his large soles! PC Mitchell being driven ballistic as my fingers ran up n' down the length of his feet ruthlessly over and over and over again! More oral attention following with me sucking hard on his toes, both bare feet were very sweaty and very smelly. I manually moved his bare feet up and down my face, then pressed his right foot to my nose and inhaled each foot in turn the same way!

My taking deep breaths of his feet and alternating feet and placing his toes of his left foot over my nose and inhaled more of his odour. When I finished I slid his big toe between my lips. The strong smell of sweat filled my nostrils and I sucked on his toes and relishing in having complete dominance of him and being able to do what I wanted with him. More forced toe sucking and sole licking and done intimately and sensually as this style of teasing all the more tormenting and tortuous for him! Then the electric toothbrush and his almost violent reaction as the buzzing and revolving bristles drove him wild!

"Now that tickles right PC Mitchell, guaranteed driving you mad, the bristles run the length of your soles and in between your toes and your fault having two such damn ticklish feet and feet so addictive, they're perfect for me in every way as love seeing your toes clench and splay involuntarily, I'm fascinated by your feet and all the more as after your step-brothers indulgence with them, having been virgin feet so feet for me to foot-rape and violate, making you suffer for my amusement and pleasure!"

I gently scraped the policeman's soles in order to stimulate the nerve-endings in his feet into action, strokiing both sensitised soles and then lightly scrape the feather quill up and down the soles of each of his feet. Every stroke of the feather activated the tingling, efficacious nerve endings resulting in wave after torturous wave of tickles coursing through him! I used the feather quill to slowly trace everywhere on his soles and insteps & up to the balls of his feet and watched his feet wiggling like crazy listened to his gagged screams of laughter! Licked both soles and sucked his toes like crazy and indulged in tormenting the hell out of each and every nerve ending more fiercely. I alternated from foot to foot, mercilessly tickling, brushing and scraping each foot in turn driving PC Mitchell berserk!

The policeman's toes clenched and splayed his toes as I told him I'd witnessed torture tickling when the victims feet were coated with lotion which was them massaged into them, the lotion sensitising soles and toes making them hyper ticklish! Then subjected to the feather to side in a professionally controlled manner! The tickle torturer trained in his art and the feather caressing each foot with expert precision! The result ticklish agony! It was this man's forfeit for betrayal so he squirmed and thrashed about but there was no reprieve as the devilish feather slid under and in between each of his toes as he shrieked with tortured laughter and desperate to be free from the truly, terrible tickling which the tickle torture was delighting in inflicting upon his defenseless victim!

I then showed PC Mitchell no mercy gliding my fingers the length of his soles eliciting laughter from him and slid my fingers under and in between his toes and stroked his arches subjecting his feet to endless lickling and tickling with no escape from the ticklish n' licklish agony his immobilised feet desperate to escape! I tickled and tickled his soles, arches and toes relentlessly a Master in the devious craft of tickle torture of feet; male feet only! I advising him there being nothing I like more than tickle and lickle torturing a ticklish and licklish man's feet and subjecting them to the most intense tickling imaginable! I licked in between each of his toes and he went absolutely berserk! Then stopped tickling and lickling his feet resuming massaging them and telling him his feet were my feet! Ten minutes later Master Trent appeared seeing PC Mitchell a tickled & lickled out wreck who moaned desperately as I suggested tonight being an all nighter and winking at me, Master Trent saying have fun with him and left the room!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back