• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Pledge Dobbs Ticklish Hazing! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
As Senior Fraternity Leader I told Pledge Dobbs to be accepted he needed hazing and was to report to my room off campus directly college was over for the day so I'd expect him between 5pm & 6pm and he would report to me without telling anyone! Karl Dobbs 19yrs was keen to be accepted so the 6'1" attractive pledge agreed to the arrangement as he knew I having the say on his joining 'Apha-Beta Fraternity' or not!

On his arrival I had him strip to underwear and socks and secured him to the bed, gagged and blindfold and liking the fact he was nervous lying on his stomach perhaps anticipating an ass paddling but I having other ideas much more hellish an endurance for him as had information fed me of his greatest weaknes and would use this against him!

"Right Dobbs you know what happens here stays here or you will be punished understood, that's it nod your head good! We know you want to join the Fraternity so submit to the customary hazing new members are initiated by which varies according to the initiate but in your case Dobbs, your weakness will be used against you and quite the romeo, no shortage of co-eds around you at any time, a fit body and handsome, model looks, (The Armani Summer Student ads noted Dobbs) not surprisingly so but what happened to equal opportunities?"

"Oh heard the muffled gasp, it's cool not going to rape your ass so relax, oh cool Nikes, size 14's and Mmmm definitely smell Pledge worn and facing two secured, socked size 14 soles and toes, heard super-sensitive every inch of them so guess even protected by a days worn nike socks, Hmmm yeah socked feet smelling like feet Dobbs and have to tell you, both appealing to me so that's why a private hazing Dobbs!"

I smiled seeing him squirming on the bed as the realisation I was going to play with his feet hit him as he really hates his feet messed with as it is tortuous for him! I leaned into both socked soles deeply inhaling their intoxicating aroma and telling him an addicitve smell deliberately to make him feel vulnerable and awkward!

"Smelling real raunchy Dobbs, hear you hate any attention to your feet, that's too bad as I'm pretty foot fixated, yeah jerked off seeing yours in the two ads, it gave me the idea to get with them and Hmmmm they've worked up quite a healthy sweat in college so reckon going to be pretty edible as partial to nibbling, suckable toes and tongue bathing soles and socked feet not stinking but smelling masculine to slobber over and lick! I guess you will try to surpress responding to any attention paid to them as if ineffectual my losing interest; well have to tell you the ploy won't work as had my ear to the ground and know how hyper-ticklish you are on your feet. the extensiveness of your ticklishness so quit thinking you won't give me the satifaction of breaking you as we both know that's not going to happen as the hazing will explore your weakness to the max, beyond the limits of your endurance! All you will be focused on is laughing like a loon!"

I ran a finger along the length of each socked sole and Dobbs instantly flinched and I assumed bit on his lips or kept them locked together so proceeded to run fingers of both hands all over his socked soles simultaneously and whispering 'Tickle, Tickle, Tickle' menacingly making the tormenting sensations worsen seeing his feet flexing and toes wiggling in futile attempts to evade the tickles! Fingers tracing up n' down his socked soles as I told him my being in no desperate hurry to end things as seeing his reactive feet exciting for me!

"Guess girls don't get to play with you here Dobbs as too damn sensitive, great shaped feet by the way, high arches so guess going to be very lickable and long n' suckable toes so given a blow job of a different kind, not as satisfying for you but will have me horny as hell and the smell eminating from your musky socks overpoweringly sexy Dobbs so just me, you and your feet seems to be the perfect combination as you're not going anywhere!"

His socked toes wiggling and inviting me to tease them with a light and gentle touch, maddening as hell for someone with extraordinarily sensitive, excruciatingly ticklish feet as Dobbs! My fingers tortuous stroking the length of his socked soles! I stroked the balls of his feet and over his arches which launched new levels of sensitivity with each stoke and teasing caress and commenting on his size 14 feet being so ticklish luckily for me and unfortunate for him and all the while tracing over the length od them and saying he only having himself to blame for having two such large and ticklish feet as he shook his head from side to side involuntarily reacting to my light and gentle touch! Any defenses obliterated as I told him he was the perfect ticklish ticklee and be trained by me over months, weeks, days, hours, minutes and seconds to being my 'Tickle-Bitch' as his feet would be my feet both day n' night!

All ten fingers spider tickling his soles and toes Dobbs was in muffled, hysterical laughter as I told him tickle time with him was going to be so amusing, he making me smile giving him reason and cause to laugh himself silly, giggling helplessly every 'Feet-Meet' and even later my inviting ticklers off line to join me, comparing tickling techniques! I then focused attention on his arches spidering my fingers up and down them with speed and precision and relishing the effect being devastating and unbearable for him as his feet heightened in sensitivity! I sensed Dobbs tensing as I told him time to lose the socks!

Deliberately slowly inch by inch baring his large and awesome feet knowing thier sensitivity was going to be ridiculously magnified and sensed his natural anxiety knowing it too and job done stared at both freshly bared soles and toes facing me so damn vulnerable and told him the absolute perfect feet for me with a great shape and ling and suckable and nibbleable toes so being so ticklish and licklish going to be a foot-feast delicacy as smelling so raucnhy guessing tasting ripe! I then danced my fingers up n' down both soles simultaneously and slid fingers under and in between each of his toes in feverish exploration of both feet loving hearing his frenzied and uncontrollable laughter! Efforts by him to pull his feet away from my ticklish assault proving fruitless but encouraging a greater intensity of ticklish violation fro me!

Dobb's feet smelled awesome and were looking sweaty and handled them and felt up their natural moistness and said feet that were definitely addictive, big feet with a seriously intoxicating aroma as involuntarily his toes wiggled, trapped feet as secured together just inches from my face as his feet flexed desperately trying to get free as he felt by blowing air over them! I stroked my fingers up and down the center of his soles to devastating effect being relentless, my fingers knew just how much pressure to apply and exactly how long to linger on each and every area of his feet to maximum effect and each foot radiating with a singular, violent sensitivity at the increased levels of ticklishness now having lost protection of his socks!

I pride myself on being and experienced so expert tickler and gaining student's hysterical submission as I told him, he not the first or to be the last but certainly this semester my favourite relishing in his vulnerability! I introduced Dobbs to the feather and the quill scraped over his soles and the tendrils slid in between his toes a ticklish nightmare for him but I also enjoyed during a tickle break getting to grips with his feet and massaging them both, fondling them, savouring the smoothness of them, their warmth and moistness then massage touch becoming lighter and lighter and lighter so fingers racing over Dobb's soles and tickling stronger and more devastatingly and telling him he needs to know who's in control of his hazing and his feet being sensually pleasured or torture tickled! Dobbs laughed, wiggled and squirmed but knew better than to beg me to stop!

I ran my fingers all over Dobb's bared soles, feet so horrendously ticklish seeing him squirming on the bed, he'd been fighting the urge to laugh as the tickling heightened but now any efforts of no reaction well lost, giggling his head off albeit muffled by the gag but highly effective as he freaked out when the specific areas of his feet came under ticklish attack as well as under his toes and licked fingers slid in between them! Up n' down his soles which licked were saliva lubed so fingers gliding the length of them so easily! Going nowhere Pledge Dobbs panted and moaned when he wasn't laughing his guts out subjected to tickling hell!

"Mmmmm sweaty n' stinky feet Dobbs so just as I like 'em having a thing for feet especially pledge feet sweating all day in sneakers and socks in class in college and reacting immediately to a teasing finger run the length of them, yeah like this from heels to toes and toes to heels and heels to toes and toes to heels and senstive here in the middle of his soles and across his arches and toes vulnerable and easily licked like lollipops tasting natural!"

My evil finger tickling stroking from his heels to his toes, fingers flying the length of his size 14 feet had him laughing like crazy, in fact he rates as one of the most sensitive pledges I've worked over and never fails to respond and excite me as he visits me now even accepted in the Fraternity as if he doesn't then I will let his weakness be known and when a forfeit needs paying whether he the guilty party or not, I will organise a foot-frenzy inviting other pledges taking ticklish revenge! Something; a threat Dobbs sensibly wants to avoid happening at all costs.

Involuntarily Dobbs splayed and clenched his toes as my fingers stroked over the balls of his feet and under and in between his toes and stroked over his arches and drew figures of 8 in the centre of his bare and vulnerable soles! He giggled like a demented idiot from the continuous varying ticklish sensations which alternated his reaction verbally according to where he being the most ticklish as my fingers danced over the length of his feet! His warm, moist bare soles an aphrodisiac for me as they were all night as his hazing ended up lasting so neither of us slept that night as stroking up n' down his wiggling soles Dobbs in ticklish agony and licklish torment when whilst indulging in rubbing his soles, feasting on his toes so a tickling unlike anything he'd ever experienced and it's effects were instantaneous for him and irresistible for me to indulge in delivering to his immobilized feet!

Dobbs exploded with helpless giggling laughter he couldn't control, moderate much less stop, just giggle hysterically totally humiliated and embarrassed and completely vulnerable to another man who relentlessly engaged in tormenting and teasing him for his own gratification and selfish pleasure as I told him attacking the vulnerable targets he presented to me, the soles and toes of his ridiculously ticklish size 14 feet! I loved hearing his uncontrollable laughter as he squirmed like crazy on the bed instantly responding to his feet's sensitivity and vulnerability being mercilessly exploited by me!

Howling with laughter and laughter forced from him as his feet instantly reactive to my touch, teasing, tormenting and tortuous touch! My experienced tickler's fingers spidered mercilessly up and down Dobb's wriggling feet, using and abusing his ticklish feet for my satisfaction and keeping him laughing in immediate response to my techniques inciting ticklishness! One hand on each foot and fingers dancing all over soles held taut for maximum tickling effect! Foot -play is an art and dependent on alternating touch and seeing what styles work best on the ticklee and with Dobbs a light tickle at a steady pace is maddening torment! The figure of 8 drawn in the centre of his soles sent him wild!

It's being his hazing Karl Dobbs knew he had to take whatever I dished out so thoroughly enjoyed educating him in torture tickling, teasing his arches and the balls of his feet, taunting and tormenting under and in between all of his toes, slow stroking up n' down the soles of his size 14 feet from heels to toes again and again and again! The pads of my fingers teasing his long toes resulting in his renewed hysterical torment and then really enjoying employing my tongue over every inch of his feet and so licklish an endurance for him, his feet not being somewhere he'd invite their attention but is therefore the focus of mine! It lickled like hell and Dobbs desperate for me to stop but loving their deliciousness and excited by his violent reaction to the licklish invasivenss of his feet, adding to his sense of helplessness, no chance of this happening!

Next term I've yet to give him the news I am moving into a house in the town and require a live-in 'Houseboy' and he nominated by me! His feet will be my feet and in the house a socks only rule for him, so feet always smelling of feet in and out of them so guaranteed tasting delicious as his feet raped regularly in every way imaginable! Dobbs desperately trying to kick his feet free from the attack but only serving to both excite and amuse me!

I scraped my fingers over his newly tongue bathed feet, slick with the natural lubricant of my saliva, sliding all over his feet perfectly and leaning over his feet breathing on them, I smiled hearing him moaning as I told him he was staying the night with me and an insomniac likely a sleepless night for him too and resumed licking his soles and sucking and nibbling his toes telling him my having an insataible appetite that needed satisfying but confident his feet satisfying my hungry foot lust!

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back