• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Serious question: Is this wrong or weird?

AKF99

TMF Poster
So, I'm sure you are all aware of this by now, but in ages past, Josie Bissett released a book where the main theme is tickling, and it comes with a pair of gloves you put on your hands to tickle someone at the parts where you're supposed to. Now, this was a children's book, so there's nothing spicy going on here. But what I'm worried about is this...

Recently, I bought the gloves that came with this book separately (yes, you can buy them separately). Now, I personally really like the gloves, as they are very comfortable and I personally love the design. Plus, given how fluffy they are, they actually do make good tickle tools. The question I have is this:

Is owning a pair of these gloves morally wrong and would it be seen as wrong or morally questionable to use them as tickle tools ONLY on another consenting adults?

Is owning a pair of these gloves morally wrong and would it be seen as wrong or morally questionable to use them as tickle tools ONLY on another consenting adults?

No, why would you think so?

No, nothing wrong with it. Just because the book they were used with was aimed at kids, it doesn't mean that there is any taboo with using the gloves. That would be like saying that using the fake feathers that came attached to a kid's Native American headdress are wrong to use for tickling.

It's the fact that it was packaged with a children's book. I genuinely liked the gloves that came with it, but if I were to tickle anyone with them (which I really would like to do), it would ONLY be with someone 18 or over. Plus, I showed them off on Discord once, and some people got the wrong impression even though I repeatedly told them I just liked them.

Side note: here's a few photos of me wearing and modeling the gloves if you're interested: https://twitter.com/jujuphantom99/status/1619843554230304768?t=q2MRv-V-EOGVXBmSZZo_3w&s=19

Would it be morally wrong if the product in question was a pen or magic marker?

No, but writing utensils aren't usually targeted towards a certain demographic.

If Kathie Lee Gifford can get away with it on the Today Show, I think you're gonna be okay.

Dear highly neurotic person:

If you're unaccountably worried about being labeled a kiddy fiddler, just relax and buy these or something similar on eBay.

They're black, inexpensive and nicely fetishy-looking.

https://tinyurl.com/sejfc5bt

TDSJuv7.jpg

If Kathie Lee Gifford can get away with it on the Today Show, I think you're gonna be okay.

That was only because she demonstrated it...is there a clip of that anywhere?

That was only because she demonstrated it...is there a clip of that anywhere?

Don't know, and to be honest, I haven't looked; she doesn't do anything for me.

I have these gloves. I think that they're sold as pet grooming gloves, but no pets are involved with my sexual tickle play

Ah that’s good, even though I assumed they weren’t involved thank you for the clarification lol. Also those are some very sexy gloves, and seem like they can procure a lot of light giggling tickles

I have these gloves. I think that they're sold as pet grooming gloves, but no pets are involved with my sexual tickle play

These are NOT pet grooming gloves. These gloves came from a book called Tickle Monster, which was made by Josie Bissett. The issue is that while I do genuinely really like the gloves and I would like to use them to tickle someone, they came from a children's book. I love the gloves, but I only want to use them on consenting adults.

Not to mention that these gloves are comfortable as hell and they fit pretty much any hand size.

This is what they look like:
Screen+Shot+2021-02-26+at+3.02.00+PM (1).png

Last edited:
Ah that’s good, even though I assumed they weren’t involved thank you for the clarification lol. Also those are some very sexy gloves, and seem like they can procure a lot of light giggling tickles

.........huh?

So, I'm sure you are all aware of this by now, but in ages past, Josie Bissett released a book where the main theme is tickling, and it comes with a pair of gloves you put on your hands to tickle someone at the parts where you're supposed to. Now, this was a children's book, so there's nothing spicy going on here. But what I'm worried about is this...

Recently, I bought the gloves that came with this book separately (yes, you can buy them separately). Now, I personally really like the gloves, as they are very comfortable and I personally love the design. Plus, given how fluffy they are, they actually do make good tickle tools. The question I have is this:

I think you need to clarify your question. You are telling us that you like some gloves, you would ONLY use them on consenting adults, but you have doubts because you saw them in a children's book? It is a simple answer. How is owning a pair of gloves that you want to use on adults a problem? Do you plan to tickle children? No. What exactly is the issue? If you think by using these gloves you will be looked at as someone who likes tickling children, then DON'T USE THE GLOVES. It is that simple. Literally no one would have given it a second thought if you tickled an adult with it until you brought it up.

And no, it is not morally wrong. They are gloves. Period. Don't psyche yourself out over this. You are thinking too much.

I think you need to clarify your question. You are telling us that you like some gloves, you would ONLY use them on consenting adults, but you have doubts because you saw them in a children's book? It is a simple answer. How is owning a pair of gloves that you want to use on adults a problem? Do you plan to tickle children? No. What exactly is the issue? If you think by using these gloves you will be looked at as someone who likes tickling children, then DON'T USE THE GLOVES. It is that simple. Literally no one would have given it a second thought if you tickled an adult with it until you brought it up.

And no, it is not morally wrong. They are gloves. Period. Don't psyche yourself out over this. You are thinking too much.

They came WITH the book. I didn't "see them in it", they came with it. I like them, I want to tickle someone, but I just don't want to seem weird, just due to where these gloves originally came from. Not to mention this book seemed to have been quite popular back in the day.

They came WITH the book. I didn't "see them in it", they came with it. I like them, I want to tickle someone, but I just don't want to seem weird, just due to where these gloves originally came from. Not to mention this book seemed to have been quite popular back in the day.

Who cares? They came with the book. You like them. You want to use them on adults. The problem is what? Who would even know where you got them? Only you. You are the only one with some kind of guilty conscience. So, if it bothers you to the point you are asking all of us, then don't use them. Throw them away and call it a day.

Your OP specifically says you bought them SEPARATELY from the book. I'm starting to think this might be a troll thread.

Multiple people have explained their thoughts to you several times, but you keep repeating the same shit. I'm going with > 50/50 this is some kind of troll thread.

:fallingbanana:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back