• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

NEST2023 Registration is OPEN!

LeeAllure

TMF Master
NEST2023 REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Do you love tickling, being tickled, hearing laughter, having that control, or losing it?
Has it been TOO FREAKING LONG since you've gotten together with like-minded friends?

We'd love to have you celebrate NEST2023 with us!

Come to the biggest and longest-running tickling convention on the planet!

Want to Present a class/Do a Demo/Set up an Activity?

Propose a class, meetup group, activity or Demo HERE https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1l4kYqFIvWxHFKcMWaCy-zT8rStTtYxXO_SDt_-y226w/edit

Check-in starts Friday afternoon after mandatory Orientation, then join us Friday night for socializing, snacks, games, and a mini auction to help you find friends and play partners.

Saturday, participate in the public scenes, teach or take a class, join the activities, public play space, earn our auction money, Rhino Bucks!, by participating in all sorts of events, game or whatever social activities you choose on Sat night, Read something during hysterical literature, share a performance with us, participate in the main auction that night!

Sunday, join the group play party on Sunday, participate in the games, and enjoy the fantasy 'nappings taking place all weekend. There's something for everyone into tickling here!

Let the world know you're coming, HERE
https://fetlife.com/events/1257163

got something to sell to the TK community? Apply to vend HERE
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1EzrsYow23bFf451FXgYTFwXA3TPaAtbp7FEC8uOP8ig/edit
Sign up for Hysterical Literature, HERE https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1xqitcoSgIHf8qQh0fFVm3zUTSW5YUsXRaEr6I048ZvI/edit

Register each person separately.

Get Tickets HERE
https://nestgathering.com

To join the NEST Discord server, CLICK HERE (Age/Name Verification required)
https://discord.gg/y92pxEs

MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD your ticket to print out or screenshot on your phone for check-in at the event.

The hotel information will be EMAILED to all registered guests in batches.

To COMPLETE YOUR REGISTRATION, Make sure to click the link in your email to
fill out and sign the waiver and code of conduct. You will ONLY get the hotel information after the waiver and code of conduct have been read and agreed to

Ticket buyers will get THREE emails
One with the subject line "Your NEST receipt" [#xxxx-xxxx] from Stripe with the receipt and payment details.

one with the subject "Thank You for Your NEST Gathering 2023 Order!" with order details, a link to download your ticket, and the link to fill out the waiver and Code of Conduct.

and one final one with the subject line, "Your NEST Gathering 2023 Ticket is here!" with your ticket visible in your browser (probably), a link to download your ticket, and a link to read and fill Out the waiver and Code of Conduct.

YESSSSS! Hi LeeAllure! Looking forward to "getting the band back together" Lol as well as meeting and connecting with many of the newer recruits that have come aboard since my last foray. Sheesh it's been since 2010 that I haven't been.... long overdue and leaning toward never missing another one!! Was waiting for this post and assumed it might be made sometime this week. Not too shabby :)

Looking for a roommate or roommates for NEST. Either male or female and I need to know in the next few days because I need to ask off for work. Either reply here or send me a private message. Thanks.:

rowfull:

Was about 97% Males 3% Females this year. Not worth the money if you are not a emo punk intricate who looks like they don't shower honestly. Just keeping it real. Im sure this will be deleted and they will skew the numbers.

This is very much false.

Was about 97% Males 3% Females this year. Not worth the money if you are not a emo punk intricate who looks like they don't shower honestly. Just keeping it real. Im sure this will be deleted and they will skew the numbers.

:laughhard:

So you won't be coming next year?

This is categorically untrue lol. 3% of 160 attendees is not even five women, we have more than five women on the NEST staff alone. Sorry to hear you had a bad time but don’t come on here spouting lies.

You obviously get my point. So what 10 women? LOL. I am just trying to help/save some lurkers on here reading that is all. Yall should use some of that money you make and pass out deodorant at the door or something. That was a medal winning foul odor

Nah, I think you’re the guy who was banned last year for your terrible behavior when someone didn’t want to play with you, and were thus not even at NEST this year.

You obviously get my point. So what 10 women? LOL. I am just trying to help/save some lurkers on here reading that is all. Yall should use some of that money you make and pass out deodorant at the door or something. That was a medal winning foul odor

Aw someone is sad no one would play with them. Poor baby.

I've never been to NEST, but I've always thought about it and would love to go. Imagine, a whole crowd of people into tickling, not just invisible people online, but for real! As for what happened with the one person on this thread who attended, I know I'd be very careful with asking for someone to play with, but being with others in person, I think it would be fairly easy to see who may be interested, by picking up on things like eye contact, how they respond to my conversation, etc., the same as when you meet someone anywhere. To me, this would be a fairly easy thing to do in person, as opposed to online, when the other person has no idea who you really are, and are wary of all the creeps hitting on them. I'm thinking that maybe if someone were to meet me in person, they'd know that I'm not a creep!

I hate to feed trolling but the math isn’t mathing. You first said 3% of females. So out of 160ish people that’s 5 women.. And then you said 10 women. Now you’re saying 1.. But you also “played plenty” and I assume you only play with women so…???
Anyway let’s shut this down. People can choose to attend nest or choose not to and if they’re not going to because random internet man said there was only 1/5/10 females (which isn’t true but for sake of argument sure) then that’s on them.

NEST is not like that at all. Believe me I used to think like this as well. Its a very tight knit closed minded gathering with about 10-15 people (13 male 1 female 1 trans) having a grand ole time and everyone else standing around doing nothing. I am just trying to save the people the 160$ it costs to attend. Put that towards a 1 on 1 session with a Pro Domme..

Oh I see. Well I had no idea. I first heard about it like 20 years ago when I first started coming in TMF, and my impression was it's a huge gathering with hundreds of people. So maybe that would be rough on me if there's only 15, or even 30. Did it used to be bigger? I imagine so. As for a one on one session with a Pro Domme, I don't think that would work for me, because if I have to pay someone, that takes all the fun out of it. I imagined NEST to be like a big gathering, in a bar at a hotel, and you could meet someone there like you would at any other bar, the difference being they all know what everyone there is into. But only 15 people? That's more like a private thing, so yeah, I think I'd be more than a bit nervous. 160 bucks is a lot, but I'd think that would be worth it, if there were a lot of people. Someone else here just said 160 people. So I can understand maybe 15 people in a sort of clique, but then that leaves about 145 people to socialize OUTSIDE the click. So wouldn't THAT work? I guess I'd just have to go sometime to find out for myself.

I hate to feed trolling but the math isn’t mathing. You first said 3% of females. So out of 160ish people that’s 5 women.. And then you said 10 women. Now you’re saying 1.. But you also “played plenty” and I assume you only play with women so…???
Anyway let’s shut this down. People can choose to attend nest or choose not to and if they’re not going to because random internet man said there was only 1/5/10 females (which isn’t true but for sake of argument sure) then that’s on them.

Oh, 160 people? Then that would be worth it. Sorry, this is getting confusing! But I think I get the idea. Maybe you're right, let's shut it down...I think if I really wanna know, I'll just check it out myself!

@ Ticklemylife. You must not have been there this year or at some point I would have had a conversation with you and tried to make you feel more comfortable. I am terribly sorry if you really had that bad of a time. I wish you let me know so we could have talked about. Think about it, if 120 people or so are standing around doing nothing, that’s a great time to walk up to those people and try to start a conversation. The world is your oyster. Take that time as an opportunity. Meet people and ignore any clique or whatever thst bothered you. Make your owm. Have your wn set of people to be excited to see next NEST. That’s obviously what these people (probably including me) did. I love meeting new people and play is fun but I go back to see the people I’ve bonded with and only get to see when I’m at NEST

"Math isn't mathing" but tries to sound smart in a comment. WOW LOL you can't make this stuff up. And why isn't it true? Because the head people of NEST who want the general public to pay the 175$ fee it costs to attend don't want people to hear the honest truth? It is what it is- it ain't for everyone. Where does all that money go? Certainly not the inflatable pool toys and the oatmeal packets they leave out for breakfast. My advice to you would be get educated before you want to try and post a comment and sound any kind of smart- congrats ya played yourself

You didn't respond to the point that was brought though. Your math does not add up. To make it work you either have to adjust your numbers or say you didn't play as much. To be clear theres nothing wrong with not playing a ton. The events/classes are alot of fun and making connections with people is awesome. I was at NEST. This was my first time going. The stuff your saying isn't inline with my experience and I was in the ball room alot. So its not the truth. I not saying the event is perfect but its a true celebration of the fetish that people work really hard to put together. The one statment I'll agree with is " its not for everyone".

It is emblematic of a section of the community the way some members try to dismantle one person's truth by hyper-focusing on clearly-overstated attendance numbers instead of the central theme, which seems to be the price for a poorly run event that caused a bad experience.

It is emblematic of a section of the community the way some members try to dismantle one person's truth by hyper-focusing on clearly-overstated attendance numbers instead of the central theme, which seems to be the price for a poorly run event that caused a bad experience.

There's nothing wrong with criticism. Criticism breads improvement. If the main point was the price then that's a convo worth having. I'm sure the folks who run the event wouldn't mind speaking on the why the price is what it is, as well as what from the event would be lost if the price was lowered. The numbers thing is being focused on because that's what was said. The poster put specific percentages. How can that criticism be addressed when its simply false? Like not even close to being true. If the belief is the event is poorly run then be specific on what wasn't run well. I can tell you from someone who was there that they work their butts off and sacrifice their own fun to make sure the the event is a success. So be critical. They sent a survey after the event so clearly they welcome it. But telling lies isn't constructive.

We can agree to disagree but again take my advice before you try to join in on a conversation trying to sound all smart when in reality you looked stupid. No one from NEST is going to see this and be like "Good thing Ravensfan52 tried to stand up for us". You ain't saving ANYONE ! Also, if you are going to attend next year PLEASE wear some deodorant. I am not saying it was you but that nasty smelling onion sweat smell was something different. Yall STINK Literally! LOL

Didn't mean to sound smart. Just happens naturally I guess. Clearly your bitter about whatever happened at a previous NEST. You clearly weren't at this one. You mentioned oatmeal in a previous post but there was no oatmeal. Maybe there was whatever year you went. But whatever. My main thing is for people reading this who have never been. Thats why I chimed in to give a perspective from someone who actually went this year.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back