• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help locating old realtickling clip

ticklishtests

Hello everyone!

I was trying to locate an old realtickling clip (at least I believe it was realtickling). I think it was outdoor (EDIT: see below on more details) on a table, part of it with the girl laying down, and another part with the girl sitting up. I think the girl had very pale skin and black hair. Very animated loud, raspy laughter - would deny she was ticklish anywhere while laughing through it. Anyone know the clip I'm talking about?

I think it was the very first tickling clip I watched, so I'm trying to be nostalgic... Thanks!

Last edited:
I have to agree with Tickle_Paradise. I started collecting Real Tickling clips around 2000 when they were just getting off the ground and I don't have any or even remember any that were filmed outdoors. There is some early French Tickling that was done outdoors, but not much.

Sorry, correcting what I mean by "outside". I mean the setting I believe was more like TC5091 (can find on a Google video search of "tc5091 realtickling priscilla", but not on the clips4sale page anymore). So, not outside like "in nature", more like barely outside on a patio or in a well lit den.

I've gone through thousands of videos on the clips4sale store and haven't found it yet, so it might not be there anymore (like tc5091). But, maybe someone knows the legacy clip I'm referring to?

Sorry, correcting what I mean by "outside". I mean the setting I believe was more like TC5091 (can find on a Google video search of "tc5091 realtickling priscilla", but not on the clips4sale page anymore). So, not outside like "in nature", more like barely outside on a patio or in a well lit den.

I've gone through thousands of videos on the clips4sale store and haven't found it yet, so it might not be there anymore (like tc5091). But, maybe someone knows the legacy clip I'm referring to?

You could try using webarchive to check their original webpage. Might give you a few pictures to confirm this clips existence.

You could try using webarchive to check their original webpage. Might give you a few pictures to confirm this clips existence.

You, my friend, are a genius. So, located the code, tc5093 with Priscilla and Tara Daley (and my revised recollection/description was surprisingly close!). Here's a picture in the wayback archive:

web.archive.org/web/20031204041445/http://ticklingwomen.net/5minutes/index9.htm

Unfortunately, I still can't find that clip anywhere...anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

I've got it but its too big to attach to the forum. Send email address and I'll send via Wetransfer.
Greenfeather

You, my friend, are a genius. So, located the code, tc5093 with Priscilla and Tara Daley (and my revised recollection/description was surprisingly close!). Here's a picture in the wayback archive:

web.archive.org/web/20031204041445/http://ticklingwomen.net/5minutes/index9.htm

Unfortunately, I still can't find that clip anywhere...anyone have any ideas? Thanks!

No problem, glad to help :)

I don't believe Realtickling shot anything outdoors. But I could be wrong.

They did have at least one outdoor clip from waaaaay back in the early days. A very attractive woman is tied down on a table with nylons under her pants tickled by Priscilla.

I have the vid, but the title slips my mind. However she is forced to say "Priscilla is the ultimate goddess" while she is tickling her.

TIB gets his fun too.

She seemed moderately ticklish on her feet but was still a Pretty hot clip.

Edit: Aha, you guys found the one I'm referring to. TC5091 and TC5092.

They did have at least one outdoor clip from waaaaay back in the early days. A very attractive woman is tied down on a table with nylons under her pants tickled by Priscilla.

I have the vid, but the title slips my mind. However she is forced to say "Priscilla is the ultimate goddess" while she is tickling her.

TIB gets his fun too.

She seemed moderately ticklish on her feet but was still a Pretty hot clip.

Edit: Aha, you guys found the one I'm referring to. TC5091 and TC5092.

Yep! That's 5091 and 5092. 5091 seems really popular, and I can see why with all the teasing. But yeah, 5093 is hard to find...

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back