• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bella Ink branches out

I think those win/loss numbers are a bit exaggerated but stepping into the ring does take a certain level of toughness so good on them.

Holy shit, what a surprise! I am not familiar, what is this? Is this completely staged entertainment à la WWE or is this legit boxing?

I don't know her personally, but I love her clips~ I highly recommend the one she shot for Rose Fetish Gardens, she absolutely smashed it! Good luck to her on her other endeavors!

It's an amateur boxing exhibition. youtube.com/@RoughNRowdyBrawl

Hard to support her given her history of filming clips in which she is being outwardly racist.

Hard to support her given her history of filming clips in which she is being outwardly racist.

Not sure what you're referring to with Bella specifically, it looks like whatever it is has been scrubbed. After some google searching, I learned that race play is a kink. While I personally find it gross, it is apparently some people's thing. As you might be aware, Bella is a fetish model who caters to numerous fetishes that she is not personally into. Hopefully for the sake of moral consistency, you also cannot support anyone who has made vore videos since those involve people being outwardly cannibalistic.

I don't like racists or snuff films

D3LF5wUW0AAwzsK

Wow, that looks pretty disgusting to me as a kink. I'm right there with you in not liking it. In fact, I find the concept revolting. Race play is a hard limit for me.

Did you know that Edward Norton used the N word in American History X, and was being outwardly racist? No one should support him because he portrayed that character, right?

I like the clips where the models aren't acting. :)

Did you work with her?

Same. That's the only type of content I make. :)

Yes, I have worked with her a few times. I've also met her boyfriend (might be fiancée now). I know that she is not racist. I don't want to fight with people on here. I just want to counter the notion that because a fetish model made content that I find objectionable it makes them a bad person. I would guess she regrets making that content (I know some personal things about her that I'm not going to post about). I know that she hustles, and works extremely hard, putting in long hours to make a living and support her family. :)

If someone makes content like that, they should be aware of the potential fallback: people not buying their work. Did anyone here say she was a bad person besides you?

Last edited:
Dang, that "boxing" was painful to watch. What a way to make a living.... :facepalm:

There are already the "She's a man," comments.

Between them & the "She's racist" folks, us highly messy & imperfect folks in the middle getting along & getting by are able to enjoy less and less stuff.

So odd that both sides have so much unpleasantness in common. Why don't they simply recognize that, fall in love, marry each other, disappear into the mountains in their whine-clan utopia and leave the rest of us alone?

I don't know what you're referring to, but I've sessioned with Bella and she's one of the sweetest nicest people I've ever met. Plus I know one Black Man she's also sessioned with, so she can't be that much of a racist

I don't know what you're referring to, but I've sessioned with Bella and she's one of the sweetest nicest people I've ever met. Plus I know one Black Man she's also sessioned with, so she can't be that much of a racist

She's not a racist. There is a genre of kink called "race play". I personally find it objectionable, but apparently it's some people's thing. Bella participated in that genre of fetish video (as well as dozens of other genres) and some people decided that her career should be harmed for it. Interestingly, none of them responded to me when I posed this:

Did you know that Edward Norton used the N word in American History X, and was being outwardly racist? No one should support him because he portrayed that character, right?

She played a part as a fetish actress. It's not reality.

Moving on to ring girl youtube.com/watch?v=no-wQ8Y1aJg 6:56

No matter how good her boxing was, I give huge props to anyone who steps on the mats or gets in the ring and finds out what they can really do. BJJ, MT, boxing, MMA... going at it in front of your teammates is a gut check. Doing it in front of an audience is something else altogether.

I don't like racists or snuff films

D3LF5wUW0AAwzsK

I thought about what to write, was pretty surprised, then decided it'd be best if I say nothing. Thinking about it in the back of my mind, and doing a second pass over the general discussion section, I decided screw it, I'll throw in my 2 cents and offer my opinion, which no one cares about.

Honestly, I don't really think Bella Ink is a racist. I imagine it would make this line of work a lot more difficult as there are people of all races in the fetish industry. Also I can't remember off the top of my head but I definitely think she was tickled by non-white people before and probably has worked a few times with non-white producers.

Further thinking about it, it really does make me wonder why you are mad at Bella Ink over the video when it is clearly not her studio, to the best of my knowledge. Did she make that clip? Did she give it that title? Did she write the script? Did she direct? Or was she just the actress in it? Why are you more mad at the actress than the studio?

She's literally just doing a role for money. That's her job. Need to stay relevant. Should she have avoided being in the clip? Maybe. But we don't know what her situation is.

Does she have a history of being in racist videos or is this the only one? I just think it's a little unfair to judge someone bad off of one shitty role with questionable morals.

I mean look at Ezra Miller. Went on a year long assault and crime spree and Hollywood apparently keeps giving them chances with little to no judgement. Until we have more definitive proof that she is an actual racist, these are just baseless accusations.

What about people acting in civil war movies and old time movies that involve racist language to depict the Era? Are they all racists or are they portraying a role? Sensual Switch mentioned Edward Norton using the N word. Should he be banned from Hollywood for one role requiring the word?

These are all things to consider in our decision making processes before we should judge too quickly.

It's fair to judge all involved in making that type of content.

If someone makes content like that, they should be aware of the potential fallback: people not buying their work. Did anyone here say she was a bad person besides you?

This makes me want to seek this work out mor readily now. I had no idea. Thanks, puritans! Always broadening my horizon. I don't think I ever would have found John Waters if not for the Female Trouble outcry.

Are folks giving up on the company Tickle Addiction because of the Simona Clips?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back