• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled in Car Stuck in Traffic - F/M

Mjr888

TMF Poster
I wanted to share another tickle experience I had a few years back.

This occurred after a concert and my ex girlfriend (was my gf at the time) were in an Uber coming back from the venue. It wasn’t too far of a travel; however, there was really bad traffic so we weren’t moving. After awhile stuck in traffic, I started to having to go to the bathroom (from drinking all that beer) and we were still far away. Once we were a little closer my ex saw me fidgeting and asked what was wrong. I said I had to go to the bathroom which she found funny because it was usually the other way around.

Since I would always make a comment how she should have sent earlier, etc it was her time to get back at me. As we were in the back seat, she started reaching over and tickled me. She went after my armpits and sides/belly rapidly back and forth to beat my hands from trying to block her. I was thrashing around, trying not to cause a scene in the Uber by laughing so loud and also trying not to pee my pants. The random attacks occurred a few times throughout the ride until we finally made it to her apartment. I ran in and went to the bathroom in the lobby bathroom (I couldn’t make it upstairs from holding it so long and the constant tickle attacks). That was definitely a challenging time to be so ticklish! I’m sure the Uber driver noticed but kept to himself as I caused a scene!

I wanted to share another tickle experience I had a few years back.

This occurred after a concert and my ex girlfriend (was my gf at the time) were in an Uber coming back from the venue. It wasn’t too far of a travel; however, there was really bad traffic so we weren’t moving. After awhile stuck in traffic, I started to having to go to the bathroom (from drinking all that beer) and we were still far away. Once we were a little closer my ex saw me fidgeting and asked what was wrong. I said I had to go to the bathroom which she found funny because it was usually the other way around.

Since I would always make a comment how she should have sent earlier, etc it was her time to get back at me. As we were in the back seat, she started reaching over and tickled me. She went after my armpits and sides/belly rapidly back and forth to beat my hands from trying to block her. I was thrashing around, trying not to cause a scene in the Uber by laughing so loud and also trying not to pee my pants. The random attacks occurred a few times throughout the ride until we finally made it to her apartment. I ran in and went to the bathroom in the lobby bathroom (I couldn’t make it upstairs from holding it so long and the constant tickle attacks). That was definitely a challenging time to be so ticklish! I’m sure the Uber driver noticed but kept to himself as I caused a scene!

I like this story

Just curious, how would your ex-girlfriend have reacted if she made you pee yourself?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back