• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Has anybody noticed a difference in this?

Mechafeather87

TMF Poster
I apologize if this has been brought up before, but I was curious about something. I’m wondering if anybody believes there is a difference in someone’s laughter if they hear a funny joke, or see something comical happen vs the laughter one would produce if being tickled? Thoughts?

I definitely notice a difference. Maybe not with everyone, but when a women gets tickled it sounds very erotic and is a turn on for me. I can get the same feelings from just regular laughter, but when a woman is being tickled I definitely notice a difference, especially when she's saying things like, "Oh my God!" or "Nooo ho ho ho!!!" I find it even more erotic if she likes it, and says things like, "YEAH!" or "WHOO!!!", but in the videos I've seen, I don't ever really hear anyone saying that. I wish!

If you are just talking the pure laughter response, then the base laughing is the same in both cases in structure and style; but one will hear a difference, as the tickling response is under duress, while the joke one is not. This causes a audial difference in how that base laughter sound wave is delivered.

One can observe as the joke response becomes more and more forced (ie the comedian is exceptional) then its sound will converge with the tickling response.

Of course of the individual has a verbal response under tickling as a component of their response profile (Oh no! Oh my God!) then the two will never converge as the response profiles are totally different at base.

Myriads

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back