• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Patrice's Tickling Education! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
Mr. Marcelle had booked Tony for his regular massage which as Tony told me meant Mrs. Marcelle away but that he had another client who he couldn't let down as he was only in NYC for one night on a business trip so he'd told Mr. Marcelle he'd arrange another masseur and the French business man in his early 30's had agreed. I called Mr. Marcelle, Patrice as he told me and arranged meeting the following evening. I drove to his place early deliberately so saw him arrive home and true to his picture 6'1", slim, fit, dark hair and eyes he was appealing and suited watched him enter his house at 7pm and in three minutes knocked. I apologised being early as we'd said 8pm and he apologised not having had time to shower.

I smiled saying that was fine but I had another booking so we best just get on with the massage and heard from Tony that he got off on being massaged knew he'd go for it and did. Soon stripped of his business suit to his boxers and socks I told him he could keep them on and saw the relief on his face I'd anticipated and in the bedroom as Tony had told me he liked to be blindfold and gagged, secured to the bed, so having the eye mask and mouth gag in my bag soon Patrice secured on his stomach, both socked size 13 feet secured together, I told him later on his back as he was accustomed to.

"Tony's told me you need to be secured Patrice as quite sensitive you squirm being massaged and enjoy moaning right!" He nodded and then taunted him. "Tony says you love to hate being touched, a guilty pleasure as another man takes advantage of you and being powerless to stop him but your feet a no go zone, just too, too sensitive and them clearly through your black dress sheer socks and nicely shaped and big feet Patrice! Yes shoe soles 13! They feel warm inside too and here at the end of the bed Patrice I have a perfect view of them and note them being damp n' sweaty from being in shoes all day and sense the natural warmth from them and a very appealing manly aroma!"

I smiled imagining how vulnerable Patrice felt as I studied them closely and telling him how sheer nylon makes feet sweatier than cotton and how moist with sweat they were shaped to his feet observing them both as a connoisseur might and remarking on the contours of his feet, toes, arches and heels and involuntarily seeing his toes wiggling and clenching and splaying as he heard me taunt him and it clearly making him feel very uneasy!"

"Mmmm Tony's told me you have made it clear your feet not to be touched, I believe telling him your wife knows better than to venture down here Mmmm fuck your feet smell good Patrice Mmmm and such a tease displaying them to me, forbidden fruit like in Eden but Adam couldn't resist biting the apple Eve teased him with so can I resist temptation Patrice as Tony's not phased by your rule but firmly secured, gagged as you welcome being, not really in a position to make them and I've got a confession! I've no other client but love big n' sweaty feet, not pungent but newly out of shoes worn all day, you bet!"

I stopped verbally tormenting him and heard him seemingly threatening me but muffled not what he was saying but could imagine as leaning over them breathing in their aroma, a perfume which never fails in exciting me! Patrice's did not disappoint being rich n' musky, better than Chanel No.5 I told him as his toes still wiggled, clenching and unclenching making his socked soles wrinkle which was so damn hot! I told him wiggling his toes was an open invitation to explore them, hearing more frustrated speech from him!

"Sssssh Patrice calm down, I haven't even touched them yet but we both know I'm going to and it's not as if you can stop it happening but I won't charge you, it's free, a full on foot massage and complete foot service just showing you who controls who as I'm a 'Master' and took this job when Tony told me about you and your rule so tonight with me you learn rules made to be broken! Speaking of which I guess you might be by the time I've worked your feet over but two virgin feet to foot-rape, too irresistible an opportunity Patrice and someone who loves a challenge!"

Patrice shook as I began to knead his right socked foot & then his left one with pressure to not tickle but to feel up his foot and increase it's heat, sense the warmth and the moistness of it which was evident immediately as was the softness of them both through the sheer socks and studied them as seeing him squirm and hearing muffled giggling he fought to control and verbally taunting him!

"Your reactions are great Patrice, really helpful in helping me determine where you're most sensitive or ought I to say 'TICKLISH' you are on your feet which is pretty much everywhere but I note under the toes and middle of the soles really gets to you. I ran a finger from the ball of each foot in turn to the heel making them clench and told him to splay his socked toes and initially resistant, stroked each sole just lightly but tormenting as hell for Patrice and telling him he best do as told or things would be worse and from my bag withdrew the feather and lightly stroked each sole with the quill!

"That's better Patrice, you decide my finger or the feather! Your choice and he nodded when I said finger so instead ran the quill up n' down and up n' down! "You will learn Patrice tonight It's what I want, my needs satisfied not yours and your job is to satisfy me and Madeleine is away of course so I plan on an all nighter, just me, you and your feet as this your initiation and you better please me, prove worth my time and energy or I might insist on another session as I can if you don't want your wife knowing what you do when she's on a long-haul flight! You know not idle threats, that's it tickles doesn't it, yeah you really are a tender-foot Patrice, yeah just the kind of reactions I love to see from my boys as being foot-fixated I take them to tickle hell and back and relish doing so Patrice! That's it clench and splay, clench and splay!"

I stopped to let him breathe as I let the delicious smell of his feet waft into my nostrils as having needs I demanded satisfied and now heard muffled pleas from him as he realised how trapped he was with a fiendish footman and breathed in his footsmell loudly deliberately to unnerve him and then pressed my face into one socked sole then the other alternating foot to foot, to foot to foot entranced by them both and their smell through the day worn socks but his moans feeling my face on his soles was such a buzz knowing he hating it!

Mmmm Patrice, Tony said he reckoned I'd like these feet and he wasn't wrong and you now they're secured together right so you're going to do as told and as my face in on them, rub them over my face, tease me with them, tempt me, taunt me and use pressure I want to feel you invite my face on them or I'll tickle the fuck out of them, you got that!" Patrice had no choice as the threat of them tickled, even the thought makes him nervous as we have an arrangement now or Madeleine finds out what naughty hubby does when she's not around! Another story .. Patrice hesitantly did as instructed with his warm, moist socked feet, wiggling and flexing his toes and knowing he feeling so vulnerable made this all the more exciting for me!

"Have to say Patrice I'm addicted to your feet now and your socks not even off yet which is when this private party gets started but no hurry as we've got all night to play so hope you weren't thinking of sleeping tonight as that's definitely off the agenda!" I said studying his socked feet close and imagining how helpless he felt! "I have to tell you I was outside waiting on you getting home so these feet would be warm and raunchy as sweaty feet the most sensitive so given you being so ticklish, I guess unbearably might be a better way of describing it and it's going to be unbearably unforgettable Patrice as these feet need breakin' in, never being given attention, tonight time to make up for lost time, yeah and moan as much as you like that's how it is!"

I rubbed my face over his socked soles and couldn't resist and dragged my tongue over each one in turn making him squirm and moan and then had to take his socked toes in my mouth, one foot then the other and sucked making him gasp and then released them and did it again and again and agin so soon his socks moistened with his sweat and my saliva and even the tongue licking made him react being so terrifyingly ticklish and lightly traced a finger over his socked toes delivering a maddeningly ticklish sensation and told him to keep his feet still which he did, well tried to as I lightly stroked the length of each socked sole and told him with big feet, size 13's plenty foot for me to enjoy and being spoilt having two at my disposal! An involuntary gasp and giggle as he squirmed to the tickle! I loved telling him that reacting like this, I could only imagine how tortuous barefoot tickles would be but something I was confident he'd show me willingly or tauntingly adding in his case not but something I was anticipating seeing!

Patrice seemed to be vocal and I guess asking me to leave his feet alone but gagged impossible to say but ignored by me anyway! I then proceeded to massage his right socked foot, pressing hard so having a real intimate fondling of it with a passion and letting him know the smell, the feel, the warmth of them, their hyper-sensitivity as well as they're being very attractive feet really got me horny and saying unlike with Tony the only blow-job he'd be getting from me would be to his big toes later and laughed!

"Tony's told me you like being sucked off and something you'd never ask your wife to do Patrice so my guess there's never been a time when you've told her to suck your toes then!" and laughed which really angered him judging from his muffled verbal response! "No worries Patrice you won't have to ask me to do it, I volunteer to but later as I've said!

As I massaged his feet they getting hotter and hotter and when satisfied they were ready let my fingers glide over the slick, sheer soles and what an effect this had as muffled laughter told “HAAHA AHAHAHAHA NAWOOOO A AHAHAHAHAHA DOOONNTTTTT AH AHAHAH DOAHAHHANNNNTTT AHA AHAHAH TUUHUHCCHHHH AH AHAHAH MEHEHEHEH THERREHEHEHEHEH AHAH AHAA AHHAHAAHAA" I guess as saying somethings in between laughing his ass off and so ticklish unable to control his vocal outbursts and far less any efforts of resistance to the devastating ticklish touch! Incidentally this never changes, as tortuously ticklish now on his feet as this first meeting I'm writing about; Patrice is definitely my 'Tickle Bitch' and has been for 4 months now! I stroked over his toes through the ultra-thin sockes which I insist he wears to meetings after he's finished work at the 'IBM' H/Q!

I then ran a finger over each socked sole which resulted in uncontrollable shrieks of pure tickle torture so added another finger and another and lightly eventually five fingers on a socked foot sole each and stroking arches, heels, the balls of his feet and the toes of both very sweaty vulnerable socked feet! Soles quivering in reaction to the slow consistent strokes along them, up n' down and up n' down forcing muffled yells of laughter from Patrice which was all the encouragement I needed to raun my fingers all over his socked feet and party! I then retrieved the feather quill and stroked the thinly protected soles with it which drove him ballistic! After maybe 15 minutes, might have been 20 stopped to give him a break!

"Wow Patrice these feet are a real treat and pleasure to torture and odd isn't it, delivering pain of a different kind and relief as soon as it stops unlike a whipping or even spanking but when endured I guess for you sheer ticklish hell and right on two counts seeing you're in sheers, very thoughtful of you and black my favourite colour for socks plus of course worn socks so smelling and tasting of you and bet bare these feet will taste ripe and have to tell you I've an insatiable appetite that demands satisfying! Tickling the oldest form of torture Patrice and I would think secretly still used as on someone like you, information gained in an instant which is why from tomorrow you will be geting your regular massage but from me not Tony! He won't mind as has plenty of clients but even as a 'Tickle-Top' finding ticklees as ticklish as you a rarity so I'm not letting you go and you can shout as much as you like and curse all you want, that's my decision and one you will honour and obey and later going to tickle torment, tease and torture you with tickles until you do and excuse the pun but soley on your feet! Maybe best say; my feet now to avoid any confusion!"

I will leave you to imagine the muffled superlatives coming from my super-ticklish Frenchman as I told him that with two such ticklish feet they were asking to be taken ticklish advantage of and with who better than someone who appreciates them and warning hi he going to be such a ticklish mess when the ticklisg stopped and saying so mercilessly spider tickled his socked soles with attention paid to his hot spots though as said his feet torturously ticklish everywhere but inder his toes, in the middle of his soles and across his arches being places where tickle stimulus drives Patrice berserk! After a tickle attack, lightly stroking the balls of his feet. Patrice had lost all control, I firmly in charge. I guessed he being pretty much in panic mode when my wiggling fingers attacked his socked soles again and again and again with my saying how amazing his feet feeling so smooth, soft and tender so an ideal ticklee and restrained and shaking Patrice exploding with laughter

“!HAHAHAHAHAAAAA!!!!! I HAHAHAHAAA!!! CAN’T HEEEHEHEHEEEEE!!! STAND HEHEHAHAHAHAAAAA!!! IT!" I'm sure I heard as he shook uncontrollably on the bed and told him I knew that which is why he wasn't, he was flat on his stomach and laughed myself! I raked the soles of his hot n' sweaty socked feet and forcing him to burst into unwanted laughter and screams I find so appealing when he does and especially when working over his feet, two of my boys are teasing him elsewhere, feathering his ass and dick and balls a favourite, tortuous edging and launching into a frenzied tickling of his feet when they've worked him up to want to shoot his load and this relief denied him! When eventually he does the ticklish sensations all magnified which is amusing to see him suffering! This the initiation I began softly tickling under his socked toes hearing crazed laughter as he was shot into a ticklish frenzy!

"Now Patrice it's just a thought but perhaps you have been tickled on your feet before and such an horrendous experience you have been insistent to Tony so even a masseur that these feet are off limits and we'll work that out together later when I've a devious idea for ticklish interrogation, oiling your feet and replacing your socks and heating them with the mini hair dryer in my bag and then very hot employing a socked foot tickling and then barefoot one and reckon you'll loosen your tongue and be explicit in telling me every salacious detail but right now I want to see your feet so let's slowly slip this right sock of the heel and now the left ...

"Keep your feet still Patrice and shut the fuck up as your socks are coming off and you're incling me being more merciless than I already plan on being as a 'Tickle-Top' tickling's a serious business for me not child's play or a diversion, like I said earlier your dick, you ass of no interest to me, just these big, warm, stinky, sweaty and mega-ticklish feet, keep them still Patrice, that's better so let's silde this right sock down, over your toes and off and yes now the left! There we are, oh perfect, what great looking feet and if I lightly stroke here in the middle of the sole, yes what exciting wrinkles to observe!"

I taunted him as my eyes explored the soles of his feet wrinkling as my fingers lightly stroked all over them and he fought giggling which I let him do as I'd soon enough have him laughing like a bat out of hell, a screaming banshee! I told him his bare feet being two of the nicest looking feet I'd seen, liking both quite high arches and long and so suckable toes, who needed a dick to suck when there were ten toes to suck, lick, nibble and chew on as telling him from when licking his socked soles, I knew his being licklish; tongue ticklish! I ran my fingers all over his exposed right sole making sure each light stroke hit a different spot which his maddening laughter confirmed as I told him tickling sensations impossible to resist and the intensity of the tickling delivered being the decision of the tickler!

Soon enough Patrice was squirming on the bed desperate to be free, released from the endurance of teasing, tormenting tickles and curling his toes failing as I pulled them open with one hand and stroked the sole of the same foot and under the toes with my free hand-fingers! Delighted finding Patrice's ticklishness off the scale and there was no escaping the tickling as I continued to enthusiastically stroke both bare arches.Wave after wave of tickling sensations overwhelmed him as the soles of his feet unbearably ticklish and being tortured by me and loving hearing his muffled laughter and seeing him fighting desperately to escape the tickling sensations tormenting his huge feet.

Patrice shaking frantically as all his bare toes twitched frantically in a useless attempt to escape the agonizing contact with my fingers delivering ticklish agony to him! Relishing running my fingers up and down the entire length of the soles of his bare size 13 feet. The tickling sensations became more intense and even gagged his laughter increased in volume as I aggressively tickled both feet simultaneously! The impact on Patrice was extreme; howls of strained laughter.

I loving having complete access to the soles and toes of his hyper ticklish feet. His immediately feeling my fingers tracing an unpredictable path of torment from his heels to his toes. His body convulsed with his forced laughter. And his ears were filled with the sounds of both his own tortured laughter trapped in ticklish hell as I was firmly in control! I then got the tickle brush from my bag, a Japanese import and specifically used by people on the S/M scene as a tickling tool. It small with plastic bristles and began raking it over one sole and then the other sole and as it slid over each sole his laughter increasing with every stroke so added extra effort to deliver an insidous tickle which assaulted every inch of his feet, his soles, his heels and his toes!

I again could not resist the temptation and rubbed my face over his soles and licked each foot inturn from heel to toes and nibbled his toes which drove him insane and then stopped and fondled and massaged each bare foot individually and saying my lust for his feet was uncontrollable as the driven lickles determined and devastating as his laughter evidently proved!

"Such mesmerising feet Patrice and they taste awesome so rich n' salty so delicious!" I said and sucking on all 5 toes of his right foot I made him feed me and thrilled lickling them and enjoying every part of his feet inturn from his heels, to his arches and balls of his feet, under and around and even sliding my tongue in between his toes on top and between his toes seeing his body spasm on the bed! Soon enough knowing he not having the strength to display any kind of resistance to the inevitable and lightly licked his arches as he didn't waste energy struggling too much!

"That's it Patrice don't waste time trying to escape or even lash out, you're not going anywhere except into 'Ticklish-Hell' with me as your tour guide! I want you to fully experience all the ticklish delights it has to offer and one you'll never forget! I loving seeing both Patrice's large bare feet twitching involuntarily! "Such super-senstive feet you really don't like them tickled do you Patrice!

"Stop!HEHEHEHEEEEEE!!OH!OH!OH! HEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASE STOP TICKLING MEHA HA HA HA HA!”

I tickled both feet simultaneously sadistically as his head shook from side to side as he desperately tried to break free as I altered the style and momentum of my ticklish touches, tickling slowly and fast, played with his toes, his soles, and the tops of his feet. Patrice's laughter made my dick hard as intentionally I set out to break him! While continuing the tickling, I sucked on his toes, forcing more helpless moans from him intermixed with his laughter. My tongue probed every inch of each foot and his ticklish and licklish reactions keeping me very excited! Again I used the feather and stroked his soles slowly and teasingly with the quill and slid the feather end in between each toe and sawed it back and forth and back and forth driving Patrice demented!

"Oh does that tickle, does it? You really don't like this do you Patrice, you don't like this at all so reminds you of someone who found these hopelessly ticklish feet so tempting , they felt compelled to indulge and brother perhaps, cousin, Dad, step-dad, uncle as I sense a male figure but you'll tell me, we both know you will as torture employed to gain truth and this night young, we've hours to find out and lots of tickling toys to use on these feet as by example the electric toothbrush, the revolving bristles guaranteed to make you think you've taken a trip to Hades, yeah a journey undertaken into ticklish hell as I've said! Telling the truth being your salvation!

I raked Patrice's soles once again with the feather quill so his toes wiggled against my fingers as I played with them using my tongue and fingers really making him laugh and scream and beg, yes heard moaning and begging from him and stopped to let him breathe and told him I needed a break so retrieved the bottle of oil and the mini hair dryer and the sonicare electric toothbrush and smiled knowing he'd be opening pandora's box, exposing his deepest darkest secret to me and I would listen to every detail of the experience so during our session and in future ones taking him on a trip down memory lane, able to make him re-live it again so he knew who was in charge!

I lightly stroked the soles of both bare feet, loving seeing his wildly twitching toes and squirming soles as I increased the intensity of the tickling and increased the speed of caress as I really tickled the big feet facing me, relished seeing his futile attempts to pull his feet away from the wild ticklish assault I was delivering but unable to escape my merciless attack running my fingers over the middle of both soles then grasping the sides of both feet and tickling more vigorously then running a single finger across the tops of his feet.

Patrice's laughter was becoming more desperate as I learned the zone’s on his feet that were most ticklish and licklish indulging in subjecting each foot to a thorough tongue bath and sucking and nibbling on all of his toes and then sawing a feather in the space between his toes making him explode with laughter and then renewed the vigor with which he wiggled his feet and hyper-ticklish toes! My onslaught on his toes his desperately wiggling toes relentless! My tortuous fingers lightly running up and down the soles of Patrices’s feet causing him to roar with forced laughter in response to the intense tickling of his bare feet.

I vigorously tickled the soles and arches of his feet as Patrice's laughter grew all the more intense, raking my fingers from heels to the base of his toes. Patrice's laughter all the more intense and constant laughter from the endless tormenting sensations subjecting him to enduring unending ticklish anguish to my sinister delight, responsive to the diabolical and erratic stroking along the length of both hypersensitive soles, sliding over his arches and the balls of his feet delivering wave after wave after wave of unbearable tickling sensations to him and his helpless laughter was an aphrodisiac for me his ruthless tormentor. He was racked with ticklish sensations in endless ticklish agony with no escape from me working over his feet and his problem being so ticklish every inch of his size 13 feet!

"Now time for a foot feast as I've worked up quite an appetite so have a jar of nutella chocolate spread waiting for me in the cupboard Tony told me so time noe to coat your feet with it and satisfy my hunger and give you time whilst being lickled to remember the experience which has made you so reluctant to having your feet touched which I like whoever it was took complete advantage of and will do so using the electric toothbrush all over your feet as I want you to tell me the truth Patrice!"

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back