• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife's feet or Sister-In-Law's feet

QuietTickleGuy

TMF Novice
Anyone been in or know of someone who is in a happy, loving marriage but just doesn't like their wife's feet and their wife isn't into tickle play, but the wife's sister is..not to have sex or anything beyond tickling?

If all three parties know the full score and it's been discussed and is fine with all, then fine.

But if it's something being done behind the wife's back, (with her sister, or her brothers wife) then you'll open up a can of worms that will be so epic that you won't see light til a decade from now. Don't. Period.

Myriads

If it’s talked about between all of them. And they’re all down. I say go for it.

my wife is one of the most ticklish women i know and her sister too. we were on vacation in spain with her sister and her then boyfriend and now husband. i tickled my sister in laws feet while she was buried in sand - just a few seconds and her husband did it too. she complained about it (just about the tickling part itself cauz she hates getting tickled- she doesn*t know about my fetish) later to my wife (who knows about my fetish of course) who wasn*t there when it happened. my wife got REALLY mad and i haven*t tickled my sister in law ever again. never tickled any other woman except my wife ever since.

My wife's feet aren't really ticklish but they look nice. Her sister's feet appear to be relatively the same, maybe a bit rougher. Luckily for me, my sister in law ran her sharp nail up my barefoot while I was sleeping once. I was prob 22 years old and she 25ish

Now my other sister in law (wife's brothers wife) has beautiful feet which I've always presumed are very ticklish but I've based this on no real evidence. When we got married, the women all went to the spa to get pedicures and I recall that she specifically wanted to just get the nails painted and seemingly opted out of the foot scrub. She also is hardly ever barefoot around the family let alone even shoeless.

I don't know... This seems very dicey to me. My wife has beautiful, always-pedicured, ticklish feet. Her sister's feet are even more ticklish but not as nice and rarely pedicured. I've seen her tickled once or twice and can say that if my wife is a 7/10 on the tickle scale, she's a 10/10. That said, I would never tickle her. I think my wife would be furious and on top of that it'd be creepy to me and wrong to my brother-in-law. I certainly wouldn't want him touching my wife's feet. My foot fetish is such a part of my sexual life with my wife that I think if I touched her sister's feet in any way she'd feel betrayed. Tread lightly, OP.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back