• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

not a story but a screenshot of an admission M/F feet Yoga

I would never tickle anyone I dont know.

The guy who tickled this woman definitely should not have done so.

At least he had the decency to apologize, but this guy had better make sure that he never tickles anyone he does not know again

I mean despite how many amazing, sexy, too good to be true stories about people tickling strangers or acquaintances and having it be something the other person ended up being into or pleasantly curious about or just laughing it off there are also a lot of women who think that getting tickled by a male stranger is creepy, weird, or just makes them mad. Like not “I voluntarily chose to be in a tickling video” level of hatred towards tickling. Like actual “It’s like nails on a chalkboard awful”. Like, as much as people enjoy those types of videos of the guys who go up and interview women under false pretenses in order to make foot/tickling content for others to jerk off to are honestly lucky they haven’t had someone press charges before. This is the risk anyone who tries to involve people involuntarily in their sexual fetishes are taking.

I'm glad she said something to this creep and called him out on it.

Definitely not an overreaction. Tickling strangers is okay in artwork and stories, but in real life it is creepy and makes us all look bad as a fetish community. There's already leagues of foot fetishist out there acting creepy and making it harder for the rest of us. We don't need creepy tickle fetishist doing the same thing.

It's really not that hard. If you don't know someone, or don't think they'll like it, don't touch them.

Side nice: nice find OP! But not sure if I would have shared it. This is probably best if it's fate is a forgotten grave.

"Like, as much as people enjoy those types of videos of the guys who go up and interview women under false pretenses in order to make foot/tickling content for others to jerk off to are honestly lucky they haven’t had someone press charges before."
And they're very lucky if they haven't shat out their own teeth the next day to! Those dudes really do press their own luck with that little hobby.

Ummmm i can pretty much guarantee her that if she were a he, it wouldn't have happened! Lol

An overreaction? You seriously think she was overreacting?

Yes, I do. It sounds like she admonished him in class, he apologized. Then she’s talking about telling the studio he touched her? I think she should let it go unless he did it again. For the record, he shouldn’t have touched her.

Yes, I do. It sounds like she admonished him in class, he apologized. Then she’s talking about telling the studio he touched her? I think she should let it go unless he did it again. For the record, he shouldn’t have touched her.

Sounds like you're being cavalier with other people's feelings. Members of this forum sometimes forget that most people hate being tickled, and women hate being inappropriately touched by creepy guys, especially strangers.
And it's not like she's divulging the guys name, or the yoga studio where this occured. She's merely expressing her anger and frustration.

Sounds like you're being cavalier with other people's feelings. Members of this forum sometimes forget that most people hate being tickled, and women hate being inappropriately touched by creepy guys, especially strangers.
And it's not like she's divulging the guys name, or the yoga studio where this occured. She's merely expressing her anger and frustration.

All valid points. I just think that an incident that probably lasted a second, she freaked out. If you’re going to vent about it, tell your girl friends, don’t go on social media. She comes off like a ‘Karen’ and any sympathy she may have had is out the window. Maybe she should find a yoga studio with just women, that way she’s more ‘comfortable’.

Well, there’s always 3 sides to every story.

Her side. His side. And The Truth.

I suspect there is missing context to this story. Sounds like she had her own issues with him prior to the tickling incident. They are in close physical proximity of each other in this sort of activity. And it wasn’t like he was a complete random stranger she met on the streets. He made a mistake. He apologized. Does she want him kicked out of the yoga class? Shall we beat the old man with 2x4’s for an errant tickle?

Now if he did it again, after being reprimanded, he’s completely disrespecting her boundaries. And just for the record, unless I had a friendly relationship with her, I would not have tickled her either. I’d have thought about, but not acted on it.

I’m sorry he tickled you. Avoid him and go about your yoga class. And your life.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back