• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Am I The Only One to Use Chat GPT to write Tickling Stories?

Rasputin

TMF Expert
Chat-GPT, when worked around correctly, writes some good tickling stories. You should always use the words consent, agreed, and requested in your instructions.

Its written massage gone wrong stories.
It’s written truth or dare tickle stories.
It’s written pedicure machine tickle stories.

Check it out sometime. It takes an idea in your head and presents it to you in vision that’s not yours.
It’s terrifyingly delicious!

Interesting. I’ve never used it (or know where to go look for it).

Then after your story is written, you can have a Natural Reader voice read it to you. What a world!

I am been messing around with it the past month or so. As good as it is now, imagine 5-10 years from now.

I don't know about ChatGPT itself, but I've tried Dreamily AI, Novel AI and of course AI Dungeon. I wouldn't recommend any, but I can see the potential in a year or two. Or five.

I got an account there, didn’t know what to ask or tell it to do. So I just asked “who is the most ticklish woman in the world”. The AI then just chastised me by saying ticklishness is subjective and maybe I could ask a something more appropriate than tiickling.

So I exited the app, never to return again. I have enough judgy humans in my life, no need for a chatbot.

I got an account there, didn’t know what to ask or tell it to do. So I just asked “who is the most ticklish woman in the world”. The AI then just chastised me by saying ticklishness is subjective and maybe I could ask a something more appropriate than tiickling.

So I exited the app, never to return again. I have enough judgy humans in my life, no need for a chatbot.

that was my experience too. it's not surprising given that chat-gpt was built by people and people are judgmental.

Ok, those last two replies made me laugh, ngl. Just the idea of an AI judging us too makes me laugh.

Hahahahahaha!!!! Same!!!

We’ve all been kink-shamed by software!

Eh ChatGPT is cool, but at the same time I'm not a big fan. I mean, if something is writing the story for you, is it even yours? Anyone can tell any author on this forum an idea for a story they want and the author can create it. At the end of the day, that story is the author's property because they ultimately took the time to create it.

If I am going to post stories on here, they're going to be stories I sat down and wrote, not something created/mashed together by machine learning (not AI!).

P.S. in the rare occurrence that anyone took this comment as an attack, it's not. I respect your choices and decisions to do what you want. If you want to have fun with ChatGPT, knock yourself out. I just don't see the point. Like I said, you could take that exact same prompt you just submitted to ChatGPT and give it to any author on this forum and they can make something else. I just don't see the point of posting stories created by someone else.

It's fascinating to hear about your creative approach to using Chat-GPT for crafting tickling stories. Utilizing words like "consent," "agreed," and "requested" in your instructions is a thoughtful way to ensure responsible and enjoyable storytelling.

I don’t think AI (ChatGPT) does a good job of commenting on the lees reactions to the tickling. As a ler, the reactions are the best part. Like the fight I had with my last lee to get her shoes off before I turned her into blubbering jell-o by lightly tickling her sole. Chat GpT isn’t there yet.

It's fascinating to hear about your creative approach to using Chat-GPT for crafting tickling stories. Utilizing words like "consent," "agreed," and "requested" in your instructions is a thoughtful way to ensure responsible and enjoyable storytelling.
AI's ability to take an idea from your mind and present it in a unique vision is truly remarkable. If you're interested in exploring more about AI's influence on creative processes, https://www.sicha.ai/ can provide valuable insights into this evolving landscape.Here's to more intriguing and ""terrifyingly delicious"" stories in the world of tickling tales.

I've experimented both with ChatGPT and Novelai, and while they can be helpful tools in increasing speed and coming up with alternative ways of phrasing things (as a non-native English speaker my vocabulary is ultimately limited), the results are often so-so and need a lot of revising and polishing. ChatGPT's outputs are often extremely bland where it comes to outputs, story ideas often lack in originality and creativity, and there's certain mannerisms and cadence of words I found that makes it relatively easy to spot a lot of text that has been created with ChatGPT. One way of using it is to roughly write out a page of story without paying much attention to spelling or wording or style, and then copy pasting that text, preceded by "rewrite the following section of text in the style of [insert author or typical literary trope]:" and it will just do it, even if your text contains explicit naughtyness. :D

Also, if you ask it to write horror fiction or true crime fiction, you can get away with most anything.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back