• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Anyone have any experience/info re: professionaltickletherapy.com

It’s Kelli Lynn Sage’s latest gimmick, so it’s neither professional nor therapy. But, since I can safely say that nobody here actually cares about that aspect of it… look up some reviews from people who’ve sessioned with her in the past and add a heaping helping of “buyer beware” given how weird she’s gotten over the last few years.

Last edited:
I remember she created this website about 6 years ago. Before creating it, she asked to send links of previews of her tickling videos. I made some suggestions and she responded that setting up something with that person could work. I remember checking out the website (which looked different back then) and that person was listed. When I inquired, it felt like it would work out, but the person backed out. Needless to say, years later, I got in touch with that person again a different way and I currently have something set up later this year with that person.

Hello everyone,

I noticed there have been some discussions and questions regarding the legitimacy of Professional Tickle Therapy, and as the owner and main representative of the company, I would like to address some of the concerns raised.

I understand that tickling therapy may seem unconventional to some, but it is important to remember that different individuals have different preferences and needs when it comes to seeking therapy. ProfessionalTickleTherapy.com aims to provide a unique and alternative approach to help individuals relax, reduce stress, and potentially address certain emotional or physical issues.

It is crucial to note that ProfessionalTickleTherapy.com is conducted in a safe and controlled environment as much as possible. We do not have a brick and mortar location, but a few of our tickle therapists have set up spaces in their homes as well as an entire house is Tampa Florida with tickle based restraint furniture available with trained ticklers and lees available there who prioritize the well-being and comfort of their clients. Our main tickle therapists, both Tori, myself, Brian and Ruby Cruz underwent training to ensure we understand the boundaries and limits of each individual, and they strictly adhere to ethical guidelines. Ruby is also a reiki master.

Saying this I also want to touch on something extremely important. ProfessionalTickleTherapy.com is different from other Fetish based sites that I own. This therapeutic play is between two consenting adult tickle enthusiasts. Though many of our staff are Pro and Lifestyle BDSM practitioners as well, these are not pro Domme sessions and all ticklers and ticklees must remained clothed. We allow all lees to dress as they feel comfortable but must keep their underwear on.

We would like to take this opportunity to emphasize that our organization does not condone or affiliate with any activities related to prostitution. We prioritize maintaining a reputable and ethical business environment, and it is important for us to make it clear that we do not support or engage in any form of illegal activities. Our commitment lies in upholding the highest standards of professionalism and integrity in all aspects of our work. TickleCon and ProfessionalTickleTherapy.com aim to provide services that follow these legal standards worldwide.

Furthermore, it is worth mentioning that Professional Tickle Therapy has garnered positive feedback from many clients who have found it to be a beneficial and enjoyable experience. These testimonials highlight the potential benefits of tickling therapy in terms of stress reduction, improved mood, and enhanced relaxation. We have yet to have a chance to publish them in the website as we are incredibly busy, but would love to provide any and all references if needed.

I wanted to address some of the concerns raised about my approach to tickle therapy and how my kookiness can contribute to being a good tickler. I understand that my methods may seem unconventional to some, but I believe that my unique approach has been a key factor in my success throughout my life.

Firstly, I would like to emphasize that my main priority is always the well-being and comfort of my clients. I take my role as a therapist very seriously and strive to create a safe and controlled environment for each session. If at any point during a session, a client feels uncomfortable or believes that my actions were unprofessional, I encourage them to contact me directly at 646-220-1308. I have an EXTENSIVE LIST of references available upon request. I am always open to feedback and eager to improve myself.

I would also like to mention that my kookiness stems from my personal experiences as a neurodivergent individual. Dealing with sensory issues has given me a unique perspective and a deep understanding of the challenges that others may face. This has made me more empathetic and attuned to the needs of my clients, allowing me to provide a therapeutic experience that is tailored to their specific requirements. I am a feral woman. I am wild. But I am safe. I will talk your ear off but if you want quiet, that is fine. This is a form of performance art as well as therapy in my mind. If that is not your vibe, I have more maternal tickle therapists available like the lovely Tori Millas.

While I understand that some may question the effectiveness of tickle therapy, it is important to remember that therapeutic practices can vary greatly. What works for one person may not work for another, and it is crucial to respect individual choices in seeking the therapy that resonates with them. This is why I work with a team of people who are extremely different from each other. I am not the only option you have. Just like in other forms of service, not all people have chemistry and you prefer one staff member over the other. https://www.ProfessionalTickleTherapy.com/ourtickletherapists

I appreciate your understanding and open-mindedness in considering the benefits of tickle therapy and the role that my kookiness plays in my approach.

Ultimately, the decision to pursue Professional Tickle Therapy or any other form of therapeutic touch rests with the individual seeking it. It is crucial to approach these discussions with an open mind and respect for different perspectives. If someone finds value and benefit in tickling therapy, it is their prerogative to explore it as a potential avenue for their well-being with the Ler or lee that fits their needs the best.

I hope this response helps clarify some of the concerns raised. If you have any further questions or would like more information about Professional Tickle Therapy, please feel free to reach out. Thank you for your understanding and open-mindedness.

Best regards,

Kelli Lynn Sage
Owner and Representative of ProfessionalTickleTherapy.com

I remember she created this website about 6 years ago. Before creating it, she asked to send links of previews of her tickling videos. I made some suggestions and she responded that setting up something with that person could work. I remember checking out the website (which looked different back then) and that person was listed. When I inquired, it felt like it would work out, but the person backed out. Needless to say, years later, I got in touch with that person again a different way and I currently have something set up later this year with that person.

What person are you talking about? This is incredibly vague. I have removed some people from my team for incredibly good reason. If it didn't work out before, odds are they are not reliable with scheduling. Things happen in life, I myself have had to reschedule with people, but if it is who I am thinking it is please be aware you may be waiting a while. I also dont tolerate lying.

It’s Kelli Lynn Sage’s latest gimmick, so it’s neither professional nor therapy. But, since I can safely say that nobody here actually cares about that aspect of it… look up some reviews from people who’ve sessioned with her in the past and add a heaping helping of “buyer beware” given how weird she’s gotten over the last few years.

Hey Phineas,

I hope you're doing well! I saw your comment about some negative experiences and reviews regarding my tickle therapy. I wanted to reach out and see if you could provide more details about these experiences and reviews. I take feedback seriously and always strive to improve my practice, so I would appreciate any specific information you can share.

Also, if you have any concerns or questions about my approach or qualifications, please feel free to ask. I have many references available upon request, and I'm more than happy to provide them to address any doubts or concerns you may have.

Thanks for bringing this up, and I look forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,
Kelli Lynn Sage

I have some video coming out of Tori Millas tickling me on my Onlyfans. It was nice to feel golden light going through me again. She is sincerely a special person.

Belly laughs are the best laughs, in several contexts.

The above comment was a response to this. Belly laughing is something a true Mama Bear energy needs to bring out of me. It’s so nice when I find it.

Kelli,

To clarify, I did not say that I'd heard anything negative about your "practice", but we'll get to that in a moment. All I said was, your business is not a therapy practice, you're just doing what you've always done; offering fetish sessions for a fee. So for the OP to find out what your "business" is like, they should do as you suggested; talk to people who've sessioned with you before to get an idea. I'm not going to address my personal opinion of your public conduct on social media over the past year or two, because I don't feel it's fair of me to pass judgement on that. All I can do is to tell people to do their research and decide if your services are right for them, after having seen what they'll be getting into.

That said, neither you, nor TickleTherapy, Smile Therapy, Stimulating Feet, Vika Dimante, or any of the other people trying to pass your fetish content off as "therapy" are even remotely legitimate or even convincing, and I wish you all would drop the fucking act. Legitimate therapists do not run OnlyFans accounts and advertise to fetishists on fetish forums.

Want to prove me wrong? A quick Google tells me that to be a licensed, practicing therapist in your home state of Florida requires a Masters' Degree in Counseling and to be licensed by the state, so show me your credentials and I'll withdraw my criticism.

What person are you talking about? This is incredibly vague. I have removed some people from my team for incredibly good reason. If it didn't work out before, odds are they are not reliable with scheduling. Things happen in life, I myself have had to reschedule with people, but if it is who I am thinking it is please be aware you may be waiting a while. I also dont tolerate lying.

I realize that my response was vague and it was intentional at the time. I was trying to answer another person's question based on my experience and what I said was not a lie. I sent you a PM answering your question in more detail.

Unfortunately, the word "therapist" is not a regulated term. In fact, everyone here can call themselves a therapist. Did you know that you are a therapist? Now you do.
State regulated professional terms are: Psychologist, Psychiatrist, Social Worker, and Counselor.

From many people I have chatted with on this forum, Tumblr,, and others....I believe there is a great need and desire for businesses such as a tickle therapy or tickle spas. Many Lee's I chat with want nothing more than a regular session with someone willing to be a platonic 'tickle-buddy'--someone who would be available and agreeable to deliver everything from soft, gentle tickling to more vigorous 'tickle torture'.
I believe that is because of the potential relaxation effects that can happen from a good tickiing session. Your body will release a lot of adrenaline at first for that initial 'rush', and then the endorphin 'bath' as more relaxing / pleasurable neurochemicals flood the system.
In the John Wayne movie 'The Cowboys'...the experienced character played by Roscoe Lee Brown cant spend time with the Madam and her 'girls' because he has the experience, the wherwhithal, but lacks the time...
Unfortunately, thats the same for me at this point in time...I have the skills, and would thoroughly enjoy being some woman's platonic tickle friend, but my life circumstances won't allow it at this time.
But I think there is a great need for such 'tickle therapy' as a form of mental and physical health for those who really want and / or need it!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back