• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Clio and the hand of fate

WooouTK

TMF Expert
Follow me on PATREON and access 2 scenes from this story, and 12 angles for each scene, a total of 24 images: https://www.patreon.com/posts/clio-and-hand-of-79400705

Clio and the hand of fate 1.jpgClio and the hand of fate 2.jpgClio and the hand of fate 3.jpg

O-O-O

Heracles, Theseus, Perseus… as many heroes before her, Clio had been born from the love of a God and a mortal. In her case, as many others, her divine father was Zeus, King of Gods. And that came with many benefits such as great strength, great dexterity and a skin that never got any calluses or blemishes on them, but a big, problematic and of divine proportions flaw. She had Hera, Zeus’ wife, against her.

Luckily for Clio, Hera had not discovered about her. Yet. But the time was running against her, and to avoid the Goddess’ wrath she sought aid from the oracle.

“Go to the island of Asrel. You’ll find a golden peacock there, property of Anaxis. You must steal it and sacrifice it in Hera’s honor in the temple of Olympia. Only this way you’ll be freed from your fateful destiny.”

With those words in mind, Clio set sail to Asrel, where her freedom awaited her. The trip was long and arduous, fighting against the sea, pirates and even a siren, but Clio emerged victorious and was able to reach Asrel, the land of Anaxis and the golden peacock.

There, she found a small village with a big palace, guarded by well-armed soldiers. Clio, eager to get the peacock as soon as possible to get rid of a terrible fate at the hands of Hera, moved quickly to the palace. She circled around it and its gardens, looking for the golden peacock, but the only thing she found were the vigilant eyes of the guards staring at her. She could’ve broken in by force, but there was no point in causing a ruckus and gathering the full attention of the guard on her if she did not know where the peacock was, so she returned to the village, looking for answers.

No one there seemed to know anything about said peacock, she asked and asked, and no villager was able to answer her questions. She spent her whole day asking, and only when night arrived, someone approached her.

“I hear you’ve been asking for Anaxis’ golden peacock.” An old women sat next to her on the tavern. Her wrinkles were deep and her olive skin was mark of all the hours she must’ve spent under the sun, but her eyes were blue like the sky and her teeth shone in golden colors from being so near to the fire burning at the hearth.

“I… may have been asking.” Clio replied. She did not know what to make of that older woman.

“Then I may know where it’s hidden, daughter of Zeus.” The woman replied. The demigoddess’ hand quickly went for the hilt of her sword.

“How do you know that?” She wanted to know.

“I read the stars and spoke with the winds, Clio. I know why you are here, and I want to help you. The golden peacock was a present from the gods to Anaxis to be sacrificed in their honor. But Anaxis has kept the peacock hidden, where no God can’t reach with their sight. And it will stay like that until one of them notices that the sacrifice was never done. And I fear the worse for the people of our village if that were to happen.

“I… see…” Clio’s hand seemed to relax. So that’s why she had been tasked with retrieving and sacrificing the golden peacock. “Where is Anaxis’ peacock?”

“Give me a paper and I’ll write you a map.” Was her answer, as she grabbed a peace of charcoal from the ground to write on it. “The place where you are going has a skylight. You will have to open that before getting the golden peacock. Only this way the stars will be able to guide you on the last part.”

O-O-O

It was dark at night now, everyone was fast asleep except for the guards patrolling around, but they were not much of a problem for Clio, who easily jumped over the high fence of the palace and stealthily moved around it’s corridors. She went straight for a torch to revise the map drawn in charcoal and kept moving on.

The map led her to one of the main rooms. Just as she had been told, Clio opened the skylight in the top of the room, the light that emanated from the night sky showed her a trapdoor on the ground. She broke the lock keeping it closed and entered inside a basement. Down there she found the precious golden peacock. It was sleeping. Clio carefully grabbed it as to not wake it up, and started to walk up the stairs and get out of the basement.

“Thief!” A woman yelled just as she was leaving the basement. “Who dares steal from me? The great Anaxis? Guards! Apprehend her!” She screamed.

With the golden peacock in one hand, Clio grabbed her sword with the other. When had so much people arrived there? She was all alone a few seconds ago!

“Ah!” She yelled, feeling something poking against her arm. When she looked it she found with terror that it was a dart. Her legs suddenly turned to jelly as her hands let both the golden peacock and her sword fall. Whatever the dart had was acting fast. She tried to give a few steps, but her legs would not respond and her whole world fell into darkness…

O-O-O

When Clio finally opened her eyes after a long nap, she discovered herself sitting with her feet and hands locked in a set of stocks. Her sandals had been removed and her big toes tied to the stocks. Anaxis, the same woman who had ordered the guards to apprehend her, was right in front of her, smiling. Clio instantly tried to break free from the stocks, but it didn’t work.

“Try all you want, daughter of Zeus. These stocks have been blessed, you won’t be able to break free by yourself.” They were in the same place she had been put to sleep, although the sun was already rising. Anaxis moved next to her and skittered her nails all over Clio’s feet.

“Pfhahaha!” Clio laughed, watching in disbelief to what Anaxis had just done with her. Her eyes opened up like plates when she saw the brush Anaxis had in her hand. “Wait. Wait, Anaxis. Wait! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA-!”

“I was warned of your coming, daughter of Zeus.” Her tickler answered as she brushed Clio’s feet to extract that sweet laughter from her lips. “So I prepared for it and here’s my reward. Coochie coochie coo~”

“NAHAHAHA! STOHOHOP!” Clio screamed, shaking her hands in a vain attempt to reach Anaxis’ hands and stop her from torturing her helpless feet.

But Anaxis wouldn’t stop, and there wasn’t anything Clio could do to make her. In fact, the only thing Clio could do was laugh for her new owner as Anaxis smiled and kept on brushing her sanity away.

Luckily for Clio, something startled Anaxis and made her stop. With the lock to the basement closed, the golden peacock was able to escape and honked, looking to the sky through the now open skylight Clio had opened earlier that night. Anaxis’ eyes opened wide as she ran to the peacock, in an attempt to hide it in the basement again, but it was already too late. A ray of light shone directly upon all of them through the skylight and a terrible, angry voice was heard.

“ANAXIS, DAUGHTER OF HERODOTOS, YOU HAVE HIDDEN MY GOLDEN PEACOCK AWAY FROM ME! YOU DID NOT SACRIFICE IT, AS YOU PROMISED!” Anaxis’ had paled, clearly fearful of what was going to happen next.

“Hera… Goddess of-” The woman tried to say something but she was cut short by the voice.

“YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED FOR THIS! YOU WILL BE PUNISHED FOR THIS!” The voice corrected herself. “AND YOU!” Clio suddenly felt as if that light was staring directly at her, despite not having any eyes or even a shape. “A DAUGHTER OF ZEUS! YOU SHALL BE PUNISHED AS WELL!”

“Hera! I was trying to correct a wrong to gain your favor and forgiveness.” Clio tried to reason with her.

“SILENCE! HOW DARE YOU SPEAK BACK TO THE QUEEN OF OLYMPUS! YOU TWO SHALL SHARE THE SAME FATE! AND SINCE ANAXIS SEEMS TO HAVE FIND A VERY FEETING PUNISHMENT FOR YOU, WHO LAUGHED AT ME BY HIDDING AWAY, AND ANAXIS LAUGHED AT ME BY HIDDING MY GOLDEN PEACOCK, YOU TWO SHALL BE LAUGHING TOGETHER FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE!”

O-O-O

It had only been two hours since the judgement of the Goddess but Clio and Anaxis could not stand it anymore. Anaxis was sitting right next to Clio in the same kind of stocks, and the two were laughing as Anaxis’ former servants tickled them with hairbrushes on their beautiful, ticklish feet.

“NOHOHO! STAHAHAP! I SAHAHAID STOHOHOP!” Clio yelled at them as she tried to fight them off with her hands as she had tried earlier with Anaxis.

“ANYHYHYTHING! I’LL DOHOHO ANYTHIHING YOHOHOU WAHAHANT! BUT STOHOHOP! PLEAHAHASE!” Instead of trying to fight it, the aristocratic woman begged to her ticklers, unable to resist it.

Unfortunately for the two ticklish women, Hera had sealed their fate as the stocks sealed their ankles and wrists, with no way out without help from someone else. And no one would dare defy Hera’s will… Or would it?

O-O-O

I hope you liked both the images and the story. This is the result of a collaboration between Yorokiss, from Deviantart and myself. Where he puts the story, and I put the images. I encourage you to enter his profile if you have been wanting to read more stories like this: https://www.deviantart.com/yorokiss

Great images and wonderful story to go with them! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back