• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Doctors Visits, Clearing, Waiting For Shot, And. One Day Hiatus, Reluctantly

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The next day, Ross made visits to Doctors G and K

Ross explained about the shakes and pass out, and how he had fallen asleep while forgetting to take his meds.

Ross was tested. BP, cognitive, walk a straight line, he sounded fine, and said he did not have a headache.

Thus, with the shot needed more than anything to curb Ross's pain, and being a week away, the Doctors decided to keep everything on schedule, unless Ross had any other episodes, like a blackout or seizure, before that. In that case, the shot would have to be pushed back. "One month" Such was a scenario Ross did not want to contemplate with as much pain as he had been in before the blackout episode.

Ross asked if he could make a trip to Toronto for one day or overnight before the shot, if he did not have any other episodes for a couple of days. The Doctors said "Yes,. reluctantly" Ross then explained that he knew he probably could not travel for a while after the shot, even if it came off on time.

Ross went home, and waited for Kayley.

Kayley arrived home, and glared at Ross.

"I went to the Doctors. Would you like me to tell you what they said, say, while I massage your feet?" Ross asked.

"Just tell me what they said. You cannot massage my feet now. I am giving you a 24 hour lockdown of this body until tomorrow night, for how furious I am at you for being so careless!" Kayley clipped, still glaring at Ross.

"Kayley, I told you, falling asleep without taking my meds , was an accident! Why would I do that intentionally to make myself feel sick, especially when I'm on a pleasure trip to LV after a tough business trip to OKC? Please think before you just fly off the handle angry at me" Ross said, in a pointed but calm tone.

Kayley looked at Ross again. "What you just said, makes sense, so okay, here are my feet. Smell, massage, kiss, but I swear, even one tickle, one finger, you have no idea what I am going to do to you!" Kayley said.

"Fine" Ross said, pulling off Kayley's shoes and putting her bare feet in his lap, as he inhaled her musky soles, kissed the soles and toes, and began to talk.

"Okay, so now to the point. They tested everything. They gave me a cognitive test, and told me to walk a straight line. They said I seem okay, that it was an isolated incident, and my Botox is still on as planned next week, because they know that a blackout or very mild seizure, while not good, is not as important as my getting the shot on time to take care of the pain. However, they said any other incidents, and the shots get pushed back, and I am grounded to New York indefinitely" Ross said.

"Okay, then rest. Dont obsess over anything in the office and or with work. If you want to go to Canada for one day or overnight and you're okay, go. Ross, for God's sake. Dont even think about Charles Harton, MIA, or anything that upsets you. Just get back to yourself, get the shot, and then see what happens" Kayley said.

"That's fine, and thank you" Ross said, kissing Kayley.

That night, after a light dinner, Ross started in with Kayley. "Since we seem okay, I took care of my problem, and you let me play with your feet, may I please make love to my Queen?" Ross said, kissing Kayley as her nipples hardened.

Kayley returned the kiss, and stuck her tongue in Ross's mouth. "You certainly may make love to your Queen. Your Queen loves her marketing man. If anything ever happened to you, I'd die" Kayley said.

"The only thing that's going to happen to me, my Queen, is when I explode into you with orgasm, after I give you one" Ross said, kissing Kayley from head to toes,. and making her jump and get wet by putting his index finger into her pussy,.

Kayley let Ross be on top, as Ross mounted her wet vagina, and exploded into her.

"See that, teacher? Just like always? I'm fine" Ross said.

"I'm not going to chain you to the bed this week. I know that there are things you want to do , and need to do, in case you dont feel well after the shot" Kayley said.

"I;m not thinking about Harton. Tom from Philly and whoever he needs will do that . I would like to go see Fish for the day since I cant fly after the shot. Besides that, if no other things appear, I just look forward to the shot" Ross said.

The next morning, Ross awakened, to a surprise but good text.

"Ross, this is the overseer from MIA. The company has increased in value due to my moves, and people I've hired. It is now worth a quarter billion dollars, and someone wants to buy it. George has agreed, and if I may, can I come over to your office by the end of business today. You get 100 mil, George gets 100 mil, and I get 50 mil for overseer fee and such. This is a good deal , and I suggest we accept it" The overseer said.

Ross texted back. "I'm still home. I will be in the office later this morning. Just come when you can. I'm glad to hear this"

Ross kissed Kayley awake.

"After teacher gave you her body, student disturbs sleeping teacher when she has a half day" Kayley mumbled.

"Sorry, Babe. The overseer just sold MIA. I get one hundred mil for half the company. I feel vindicated. " Ross said.

"Whoop de doo! Good for you! Please get out of here, and let me sleep" Kayley said.

"Sorry, see you tonight" Ross said, quickly kissing Kayley goodbye.

Ross went to the office, signed the MIA papers, took the check for 100 mil, and planned to forward it to Mister Hell to hold for company use until Ross could figure out the distribution.

Ross felt very happy, until Mister Fish rang Ross's cell phone.

"Ross, I know that you are not feeling great, and about your episode. I really need you up here for a day or two. Something happened" John said.

"From the tone in your voice, it cant be something good" Ross said.

"I cant tell you until we are face to face. " John said.

Ross sighed. "Fine, I will be up there tomorrow"

Ross went from flying high to very concerned.

Ross was already planning to go to Canada anyway before he spoke to Mister Fish.

Yet, that went from an "optional trip" to now a mandatory one.

What did John have to talk to Ross about?

What would happen in the days between the current day, and Ross's shot?

That would all be seen.

The Doctors said "Yes,. reluctantly"
Ross is still taking unnecessary risks with his health, as he always will, most likely.

"Whoop de doo! Good for you! Please get out of here, and let me sleep" Kayley said.
Kayley and Ross are already so rich that the thought of $100 million more doesn't make her want to lose any sleep celebrating. :p

A trip to Canada is not what I would do when I am sick.

Ross has always been a risk taker. Always has been, always will be. He loves deals, putting together businesses, companies, and gambling. Such is his personality.

More to come likely by bedtime tonight.

Tomorrow I will be gone all day , so writing may not be possible.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back