• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Quick tickle I heard over the phone (f/f)

Toesheldback

TMF Master
This isn’t an earth-shattering story, but it was cute and it just happened.

My wife is out of town and staying with a girlfriend. This girl (Angela) and my wife have been friends for years but life and distractions kinda got in their way, so they haven’t seen each other much until recently when Angela was going through a divorce.

I think they met probably 20 years ago as they were (are) both realtors. Both in their mid-40s, active, ran races together. Angela has blonde hair, my wife is going from brown to silver.

Anyways, last night my wife called me - she’s staying at Angela’s - and she’s had a couple or 5 glasses of wine I can tell. We are talking about nothing really, and I hear Angela yell in the background “I’ve been tickling your wife, Jack!” she must know about me as my wife over-shares, but I’m used to it so it’s really just an eye-rolling thing. Then my wife screams and laughs and yells, “Angela’s tickling me!”

I hear Angela yelling coochy coochy tickle in the background and my wife screaming and laughing. It’s deafening actually. I’ve never seen Angela drunk or even buzzed, but apparently her divorce made that possible.

More screaming and laughing and then I hear Angela on my wife’s phone and she said, “Jack, we are going to tickle each other all night!” And then she started laughing and screamed “now she’s tickling me!”

It kinda died down from there, but Angela shot straight to the top of my “must tickle” list. She’s actually a very cool person. She’s smart, has a really high “EQ” (emotional quotient). She holds hugs about 2 seconds longer than most people are used to and comfortable with. She got saddled with a husband who took advantage of her giving nature. I’m glad that’s over, honestly.

So, now I just gotta get the girls together when I’m around!

Good for you, sir! Would love to have a true story like this to share!

Nice story! I like the idea of hearing tickling over the phone.

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
Should be fun the next time that you, your wife, and Angela are all together. :bouncybou

I love these stories. I had a similar experience with my wife being tickled by a friend while I was on the phone with her. This happened a few years ago while they were on vacation together. She was my gf at the time. Anyway, I was talking to her on the phone and all of a sudden she screamed into the phone followed by batshit laughter with a lot of NOOOOOO and STOOOOOOP…… I knew exactly what was happening! It lasted a good 2-3 minutes. Afterwards, my gf was out of breath and was still giggling. She said “Kelly just tickled the shit out of me for no reason!” I asked her what happened and she said “ I’m laying on the bed, on my stomach and the phone is front of me on speaker. All of a sudden Kelly just jumped on me and dug her fingers into my ribs and underarms! I couldn’t do anything to stop her…. Pure torture!”

I have ALWAYS wanted to see her tickled by another girl but it has never happened in front of me…..but I still hold out hope! My wife is described as 5’4 with long brown hair and hazel eyes. She actually looks like Topenga from Boy Meets World if that helps. I have also posted pics of her feet on here in the past under non tickle section.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back