• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Sub Mary

hammertyme

TMF Master
So my friend Mary and I, get together every so often to engage in some tickling. She is 100% sub, which makes things nice. She absolutely hates the brush which I call Mr Tickles, but she seems to always have it out when I come over. But here are some pics from our last tickle night.Resized_Resized_20221127_155735.JPGResized_Resized_20221217_235730.JPGIMG_6315.jpgExcept for the one with the different color polish.

Gorgeous long toes and deep arches! Must be heaven to nibble, lick and tickle them.

Gorgeous long toes and deep arches! Must be heaven to nibble, lick and tickle them.

They really are! We get together maybe every other week just for that purpose. When I get there, the vodka is poured, and she is wearing what I told to have on, and then the fun begins!

Awesome. Mary's feet and toenails look very nice.

Thanks for the posts

Mary's arches and long toes are amazing. Have you ever try feathers on her ?

Thank you for the comments! Her feet are not responsive to feathers though. Her whole body needs a more firm touch. But when i get her going, the whole house echos with her laughter!

How old is Mary? She looks like she may be a mature lady. She has very sexy toes and high arches

They really are! We get together maybe every other week just for that purpose. When I get there, the vodka is poured, and she is wearing what I told to have on, and then the fun begins!
How did you two fall into such a wonderful arrangement, lasting more than a decade?

Holy shit! She has got some damn sexy feet! I love those high arches and longer painted toenails!

How did you two fall into such a wonderful arrangement, lasting more than a decade?

She was the sister of someone that I used to know from work. She tried to be a matchmaker, and though we gave it a shot, the only thing that we had in common was that she loved to be tied up, and of course I love to tickle! To this day, and she is very proud of it, she has never used her safeword!

Holy shit! She has got some damn sexy feet! I love those high arches and longer painted toenails!

I have some more coming. The day we are supposed to meet, she will always send me teaser pics. She even wants to watch some of the tickling vids I have!

Resized_Resized_20230308_175521.jpg Here are a few more of Mary. When I see her on Wednesday, I will take some sole shots.20230312_0027061.JPG

Wow... Delicious. Pushing 60, hmm? That's fantastic. I'm looking forward to more pics!

Wow... Delicious. Pushing 60, hmm? That's fantastic. I'm looking forward to more pics!

Yeah she is a mature for sure! Maybe not everyone's cup of tea, but she caters to my ever whim. And the laughter is deafening!

It's certainly my cup of tea. My favorite tickling partner turned 60 last year. Great feet, great legs, incredible laugh. Your pics remind me of her a bit. It's not all about the twenty-somethings for me. Good on both of you for keeping it going for so long.

She is my dream. Please, more pictures - of her soles too.

It's certainly my cup of tea. My favorite tickling partner turned 60 last year. Great feet, great legs, incredible laugh. Your pics remind me of her a bit. It's not all about the twenty-somethings for me. Good on both of you for keeping it going for so long.

Yes, good for both of you for keeping it going all this time! Please post some sole shots! &#55357;&#56833;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back