• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickling strippers

Swertz

TMF Poster
Who here has gone to their favorite gentlemen's club & tickled the women there? I've been going for that only reason.

I've found 2 with ticklish feet.

I have quite a bit in the past. Most of them were very okay with it!

It’s been well over a decade but I used to do it all the time.

Sit at a table or bar, not the stage. Usually they will gravitate toward you. Chat them up. When they ask if you want a private dance, offer them money instead to let you play with their feet. Most will take you up on it. If they go back in the private rooms, my understanding is that they split that money with the house. But if they sit at a table with you, they keep more of the money. So it’s sort of inventive. Go on a weekday in the afternoon or early evening when it’s slow.

I’ve done it countless times. And I’m guessing over the last 23 or so years, I’ve probably tickled 50-60 strippers feet. I used to carry a travel sized bottle of lotion for foot massages. Have to be careful not to use too much; they’ll slide in their clear-heeled shoes! I’ve even gotten at least half a dozen dancers to tickle other dancers and cocktail waitresses.

And always consult your local blue laws and the house rules of that particular club. And if it’s cool the dancers will typically let you know.

Last edited:
There's also been times when my favorite dancer would go and ask the other strippers if they were ticklish if they are she would send them my way

I’ve never been to a strip club. I was under the impression there was no touching. How does it work where tickling is explored?

Some places aren't that strict if the dancer doesn't object. A customer can get some latitude. More commonly, a private room is used, subject to the dancer's limits and establishment rules.

I do it from time to time and most strippers are fine with that and some even like it. It's just like my personal kink. I'm from Summerville and I just had to chime in on this one. I've been to a few Charleston Male Strippers and I can't say I've ever tickled any of them, but I'm sure it's a fun time! I know the girls who work there can be really fun and open to new ideas. TBH I'm not sure if it's against their rules or not, so it might be best to ask first if it's allowed. Maybe you can get a few of your buds together, hit up a club, and see what happens.

Last edited:
I used to go to a strip joint with my friend "T" when he and I were both in our 20s.

I never did a long actual tickle, but, this was even before I started talking to my friend Don who I mentioned on here many times.

There were many times that when the strippers were dancing near me, I would give the dancer their tip, and run my fingers across their belly or their nipples. None of them said anything or complained, because from what I heard, there were guys who did far more sexual things than that.

I dont think I ever overtly asked any of them "The Question" because this was in the early to mid 1990s, before I started talking to Don and even realized that tickling was a fetish for me

Not sure if you have ever seen or read any of my posts, I have had numerous experiences that I now have in ebook form on that site with an AZ in it. Hope you enjoy.

Many years ago when I discovered strip clubs for the first time, I noticed that many of them, during the lap dance, they'd straddle the customer, so that their knees were either on top of or to the outside of the man's thighs, as she faced him and did her thing. That meant foot bottoms were facing away, but definitely within hand reach of a man sitting down, if his arms remained at his sides.

I observed that most strippers kept their super-high heels on during the dances, but occasionally I'd see some slip off their shoes. Ah, so they do that sometimes! Those are the ones I want. I specifically tried to pick out the ones who clearly had "slip on" high heels. When she took her position, I slyly and slowly popper her heels off, so my hands were right next to her feet. As she danced, I'd very lightly stroke the outside of her feet with my fingertips, which didn't really break the "no touching" rule as far as I could tell, which I think is relegated to boobs and torsos. But feet? Harmless, right? Anyway, after playing with the foot sides, I'd slowly make my way middle of her soles with my fingers into the arches and everywhere else while she was grinding. I remember the very first stripper I did this to, a blonde "older" dancer (probably no more than 30, lol) was not ticklish, and her feet were not exactly smooth. "Oh, you like feet," she giggled, which probably was and is not a rare thing in her profession. At first I was terribly embarrassed, thinking she was mocking me. However, she did the greatest thing she possible could for a young man like myself. After the dance was over and I paid her a decent tip, she said "I know just who you'll like. Stay put."

This younger brunette stripper comes over, probably 21 tops, stunningly gorgeous, but clearly slightly timid. Didn't have the dance moves of her blonde counterpart, but I wasn't concerned about that of course. "Misty said I should dance for you." "Yes please" I sputtered out. I put two and two together and figured she either didn't mind having her feet man-handled, or she has really nice feet. The answer was both, plus the best bonus imaginable...

The young brunette stripper starts her lapdance, does the kneeling besides the thighs thing, and I can feel she's got these huge platform see-through heels on her feet that I clunk off. Her feet are now bare. She's bobbing up and down, doing the almost-shoving boobs in the face things, but my mind is solely (pun-intended) focused on her feet, which I can't see. She really didn't flinch when her shoes came off, as that maybe was normal for her during her lapdances, but when I started by stroking the sides of her feet thing, she gasped and stopped dancing. "Are you gonna touch my feet? Oh my god I am SOO ticklish. Please be careful." Please be careful? PLEASE BE CAREFUL? That to me was PERMISSION, lol. If she had said "you're not allowed to do that" or "please don't" that would have been a different story, killed the vibe. But PLEASE BE CAREFUL? Um...sure, I'll be careful as I tickle the fuck out of your soft, beautiful feet! lmao

I cupped and stroked her smooth heels and she giggled adorably and resumed dancing, which turned into a squirmy dance, then I went for the kill and just scribbled all over her arches. She went completely nuts. BUT DIDN'T GET UP! She just giggled like crazy, moved all around squirming, and laughed like a school girl. "You're driving me crazy!" she sputtered. I stopped and went back to just stroking with my fingertips because I actually felt bad for her, let her catch her breath, then went back to the nails and scribbly circles all over and she went back into hysterics. Alternated that cycled 4 or 5 times for the rest of the song. I was rock hard the entire time, and surprised I didn't go in my pants right then and there. Her feet felt like butter. Not hot or cold, smooth as if she had just got out of bed, and ticklish as hell, everywhere. Aaaaaand just like that it was over. I gave her double the normal rate (I think maybe $40 total) which was incredibly stupid because that was all my money. No more lap dances for me that night.

That young ticklish brunette spoiled me. I tried the move on many other strippers which various levels of success in ensuing visits, but never quite like that "first time" with the brunette, whose name I never got and never saw again. Haven't been to any strip club in decades, don't need to anymore, but I fondly remember the first best experience. Super ticklish, soft soles, gorgeous chick, beautiful laugh. Pure bliss, for about 4 minutes or so!

What is an acceptable tip for tickling a dancer's feet?

Have no idea what lap dances cost these days ($30?) but I'd say double whatever the normal tip is. So if it's 10, give her 20? But be smart with your money! I'm sure a stripper would love to give you a second full dance later in your visit if you tip her normal and say "come back in 20 minutes please." As I understand it they pay a certain rate to work and keep whatever they make, so two or three dances at $40 each is way better for them than one dance with a $20 tip. And better for you! Here ends your lesson on the economics of exotic dancing, tipping and tickling :laughhard:

Many years ago when I discovered strip clubs for the first time, I noticed that many of them, during the lap dance, they'd straddle the customer, so that their knees were either on top of or to the outside of the man's thighs, as she faced him and did her thing. That meant foot bottoms were facing away, but definitely within hand reach of a man sitting down, if his arms remained at his sides.

I observed that most strippers kept their super-high heels on during the dances, but occasionally I'd see some slip off their shoes. Ah, so they do that sometimes! Those are the ones I want. I specifically tried to pick out the ones who clearly had "slip on" high heels. When she took her position, I slyly and slowly popper her heels off, so my hands were right next to her feet. As she danced, I'd very lightly stroke the outside of her feet with my fingertips, which didn't really break the "no touching" rule as far as I could tell, which I think is relegated to boobs and torsos. But feet? Harmless, right? Anyway, after playing with the foot sides, I'd slowly make my way middle of her soles with my fingers into the arches and everywhere else while she was grinding. I remember the very first stripper I did this to, a blonde "older" dancer (probably no more than 30, lol) was not ticklish, and her feet were not exactly smooth. "Oh, you like feet," she giggled, which probably was and is not a rare thing in her profession. At first I was terribly embarrassed, thinking she was mocking me. However, she did the greatest thing she possible could for a young man like myself. After the dance was over and I paid her a decent tip, she said "I know just who you'll like. Stay put."

This younger brunette stripper comes over, probably 21 tops, stunningly gorgeous, but clearly slightly timid. Didn't have the dance moves of her blonde counterpart, but I wasn't concerned about that of course. "Misty said I should dance for you." "Yes please" I sputtered out. I put two and two together and figured she either didn't mind having her feet man-handled, or she has really nice feet. The answer was both, plus the best bonus imaginable...

The young brunette stripper starts her lapdance, does the kneeling besides the thighs thing, and I can feel she's got these huge platform see-through heels on her feet that I clunk off. Her feet are now bare. She's bobbing up and down, doing the almost-shoving boobs in the face things, but my mind is solely (pun-intended) focused on her feet, which I can't see. She really didn't flinch when her shoes came off, as that maybe was normal for her during her lapdances, but when I started by stroking the sides of her feet thing, she gasped and stopped dancing. "Are you gonna touch my feet? Oh my god I am SOO ticklish. Please be careful." Please be careful? PLEASE BE CAREFUL? That to me was PERMISSION, lol. If she had said "you're not allowed to do that" or "please don't" that would have been a different story, killed the vibe. But PLEASE BE CAREFUL? Um...sure, I'll be careful as I tickle the fuck out of your soft, beautiful feet! lmao

I cupped and stroked her smooth heels and she giggled adorably and resumed dancing, which turned into a squirmy dance, then I went for the kill and just scribbled all over her arches. She went completely nuts. BUT DIDN'T GET UP! She just giggled like crazy, moved all around squirming, and laughed like a school girl. "You're driving me crazy!" she sputtered. I stopped and went back to just stroking with my fingertips because I actually felt bad for her, let her catch her breath, then went back to the nails and scribbly circles all over and she went back into hysterics. Alternated that cycled 4 or 5 times for the rest of the song. I was rock hard the entire time, and surprised I didn't go in my pants right then and there. Her feet felt like butter. Not hot or cold, smooth as if she had just got out of bed, and ticklish as hell, everywhere. Aaaaaand just like that it was over. I gave her double the normal rate (I think maybe $40 total) which was incredibly stupid because that was all my money. No more lap dances for me that night.

That young ticklish brunette spoiled me. I tried the move on many other strippers which various levels of success in ensuing visits, but never quite like that "first time" with the brunette, whose name I never got and never saw again. Haven't been to any strip club in decades, don't need to anymore, but I fondly remember the first best experience. Super ticklish, soft soles, gorgeous chick, beautiful laugh. Pure bliss, for about 4 minutes or so!

Really sexy story! Should have asked her when she works again

It definitely depends on the stripper or strip club. I've gone to many of strip clubs in PHILADELPHIA and ATLANTIC CITY and now I have frequent a handful in florida. I could tell you this cheerleaders right by the stadiums in Philadelphia, there are two strippers there who have allowed me in the champagne room to tickle their feet for the paid half hour time. If you get the chance their names were willow and phoebe. There is a strip club in Atlantic City called Delilah's den stormy has extremely ticklish feet And she's a milf for me that's heaven. The strip clubs in Florida pretty much anything goes as long as you mind your manners. You'll have no problem especially in the Tampa St Pete area.

LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back