• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Gabby nylon tickled in stocks and vibed by her professors ff/f

saratk

TMF Master
Gabby sat in her dorm room, it was nearing the end of her senior year in college, and senioritis was solidly setting in. She only had a few classes left. The one that she put off because it was going to be easy has turned out to be the case. It was public speaking. She was normally a solid B student, and she was dangerously having a chance to possibly not pass the class. She doesn’t know how it’s possible. She’s pursuing a degree in broadcast communication. Forever she has wanted to be a news anchor, and she’s done well in every class, but this particular teacher Carin was particularly tough. Carin is in her 50’s, actually a news personality of her own in their local metro and is a visiting professor. Gabby thought by taking her class she would get true expertise, which she does, however Carin is also very tough….she doesn’t just pass you, she is very precise in her notes and the papers that she asks to be written are also difficult. Red marks are written all over them, she doesn’t let anything go. Gabby is preparing for her final assignment….a 15 minute Home Shopping sort of speech with demonstration, and she was given in an envelope what her product would be that she would have to discuss and demo….She sits in her desk, opens the envelope and she her stomach drops as she sees what she is assigned. An electronic therapeutic shiatzu foot massager. She has to...demonstrate this??? She knows in her gut that she is far too ticklish to be able to focus and do well, and this grade is extremely important. She may need to talk to Carin to see if she can switch to something else...or work something else out....It just dawns on her that they have to be dressed "business professional" for these speeches too...with nylons...which will make it so much worse....she needs to get on Carin's calendar right away to talk this out.

She goes to bed, and wakes up the next morning wondering if it's possible all of this was a bad dream, but suddenly comes to the realization that it's all too real. A pit in her stomach expands as she realizes she has to deal with this. She goes to her dorm room laptop and gets into the system where she can book herself for meetings with faculty. She pulls up Carin's information, and sees that she has an opening later that morning....She books some time with her...having no idea what she could possibly say, and heads to her first class of the morning after getting ready.

Her first class was mostly a blur, but that's ok. She was completely distracted trying to consider what she could possibly tell Carin in this meeting. feeling embarassed that she even needs to bring it up, but at the same time, knows she will fail at this if her product is not adjusted. Her class ends and it's time to head to Carin's office. This would be so much easier if Carin was remotely considerate of other people's feelings, but she is far too rigid. This wouldn't be as difficult of a conversation if she was remotely "normal" in this way...she makes her way over to her office, but waits until the very last minute to walk in...terrified to face her.

She finally knocks, waits for her to reply, which she does and walks in. "Gabby, have a seat. What brings you in today" Carin says, surprisingly friendly, but possibly assuming this is going to be a conversation that pleases her...maybe picking her brain on the history of public speaking or something, but no....not even close.

Gabby takes a seat, and nervously starts speaking. "So this is a bit awkward, but I wanted to discuss the final speech, and the topic I was given." Carin sits up slightly in her seat, expecting an intellectual conversation. "Yes! please let me know what questions you have." Gabby clears her throat "well, ma'am. I want to be able to do my absolute best on this assignment, and I'm afraid with the product I am "selling and demonstrating" I will not be at my best." There is a bit of an awkward silence, as Carin seems confused. Carin's eyebrows furrow a bit and asks "and why not", visibly offended that something she assigned is being questioned.

After the long pause Carin asks directly, "And why?" This is going even more in the wrong direction that Gabby imagined. "Well, ma'am...I don't know if I could demonstrate a foot massager in front of people while remaining composure...My feet are...a bit sensitive...really sensitive in fact." Carin squirms a bit in her seat, trying to keep professional composure..It's clear that this being said has effected her in some way, but it's not clear how or why. Gabby is a bit baffled." Carin responds. "This assignment is intentionally difficult. Each person has something that has it's own challenge. You'll be fine. Now....anything else?" "Ma'am...I'm worried because you give such.... precise feedback, and it always effects my grade. I'm worried if I can't keep composure while using this, I might fail the class, and that is not an option for me!" Gabby says, visibly distressed.

Carin leans back in her chair, thinking for a moment "I can assure you, I can assure you that you will not fail. IF you comply to some extra credit assignments. I am confident that you will do just fine, but if for some reason I need to lower your grade, I can assure you that you will do just fine.

Not knowing what she means, but feeling somewhat relieved, Gabby sighs. "OK."

Gabby gives a polite smile and walks out of Carin's office and back to her dorm. She was lucky that she had her own room this year, being her senior year, so she is able to do her homework: practicing speeches like this alone and in peace. She walks into her room and looks at the foot massager, as if it's her nemisis, sitting there on the floor in front of her desk chair...She had better test it out in the safety and privacy of her own dorm before trying to use it in front of people and talking about it. She considers what she will have to wear for the presentation..."business professional" attire including nude colored nylons and closed toe high heels...which will have to come off for the presentation. *sigh*. She figures with the presentation being first thing tomorrow morning, she should wear what she is going to wear for the presentation so there's no surprises. She kicks off her sneakers, pulls off her white ankle socks, takes off her jeans, pulls off her t shirt and sits on the edge of her bed after grabbing some nylons and puts them on. She then goes to her closet and pulls out a pair of black dress pants, and puts those on and tucks in a royal blue long sleeve button up dress shirt. She steps into a pair of black high heels and looks at herself in the mirror...very professional. She stands near her chair, stands up straight and smiles, goes through her introduction to her speech, holding her note cards and referencing them here and there, talking about the specifics of the machine, the benefits, all taken from online reviews, and then feigns real interest in trying it, saying something cute like "but we can't just talk about it, we need to try it! I can't wait!" She sits down at her desk chair, and comments about how much she could use a fooot massage, kicks off her heels and slips her feet into the little holes, letting the massager encase her feet. She turns it on the lowest setting which is "sooth", and she feels the balls gently rolling over her nylon soles, moving even more easily because of the smoothness of the fabric, she gets the urge to burst out in laughter, but is able to focus and contain herself...maybe it's possible, we can stay on this setting for the duration of the speech...we will go with that...that might be the safest way to get through this...she finishes the speech easily, but in case, she tries the other 2 settings, "envigorate" and "recharge". Both are basically out of the question... using both, she shrieks and pulls her feet out completely out of reflex. No way will that work...she's far too ticklish, so the plan will be she will talk about them, lie about their benefits, but that's it...she can do this.

Gabby calms down as their fingers very lightly tease her soles, making her feel shivery, but fighting with herself not to twitch away from her touch, and trying to keep her composure A ga-ame? Uh-h... s-sounds fun! How do we play...? Linda looks at Carin, chimes in, as this has already been planned “well it’s a guessing game… we blindfold you, and I have some mystery items that I’ll be dragging along your foot, and you have to guess what they are!” She reaches for a bandana and smiles. Gabby's stomach flutters in anxiety, and tries to remain agreeable. "Uh...oh.... ok....and what happens if i...can't guess it?" Linda giggles softly. “Mmmmm well, I’ll keep trying, and there may be punishments and rewards!” Carin blindfolds her. That loss of a sense heightens everything. and she hears the ladies get what sounds like a shoebox of mystery items, and waits in terrified anticipation. She is feeling a little apprehensive about the game, resting her head back, taking a slow deep breath as I wait for you to begin Ok... I'll try my best...

Linda returns, sits directly in front of her nylon covered trapped feet. as she hears a small shoe box of items sort of shuffling “how are you feeling, darling?” Gabby feigns confidence "Um... totally fine! No problem... she says, trying to both sound and be relaxed, and not give in to that anticipatory feeling, or thinking about what they are about to do. Linda pulls out the first item "okaaaay here i come!" the first item is a plastic fork. She gently starts scraping it up and down the center of her foot, starting at the heel, hitting the ball, dragging over the arch. "Any initial observations?" she asks. Gabby twitches as the fork hits her heel, and that fidgeting only gets worse as she move down her arch, her legs tensing as she forces herself to sit still. "Mmm...mff, ah- i-its... aha... rrr... its wide... and ha-hard... and pointy-ehe....!" Linda continues to drag it slowly up and down her arch. "try to focus… does it tiiiiickle?"

Gabby tries her best, but the way Linda is teasingly dragging it along her arches makes it hard to think.
"Mmfff-! I-ihit... n-no! It doesn't t-t-tihickle...!" It's clear she's lying, and Linda scratches slightly faster and harder as she grabs her ankle. "OHHH you're giggly voice says different doesn't it???" Gabby gasps as she picks up speed, even though trapped, she tries to pull away as her feet hit he wood of the stocks, they wiggle... She gasps again "AH! Snrk--hmmhmhmhmhm I N-o... AH! it's a fooooorhhoork"

Linda and Carin celebrate, Linda shouts "YOU GOT IT!!!!" good job! Ready for the next one? They reward her with a brief foot massage, each taking a foot. Gabby catches her breath as they take a break from the tickling, almost deflating as she catches her breath and enjoys the little foot massage. "Ahh.... sure... I'm ready"

Carin pulls out the next item.... a q tip. She gently cradles the top of Gabby's ankle, lift it a bit, and gently brush in between your big and second toe. Not fully able to get in because of the nylons, but doing as much as possible. Gabby's toes start to curl, her foot trying to wiggle. She gasps, the gentle tickle giving her goosebumps as she fights the growing urge to snicker, hiding her face in my hands. Carin continues to brush just under her toes, and teases "you can't curl them to hiiiiide!" Gabby slowly starts to break into little snickers. The Q tip wearing her down, and she can feel her stomach flutter with held in laughter that she's trying her best to bottle. it's a hard game to focus and try to guess. the soft small object might a lot of things. Carin takes the Q tip, and hones in on the little valley of the in between the toes, and the ball of the foot, using the tool as if she's painting, and then dragging it, so it can provide more texture. Gabby tries to flex and wiggle her toes to protect the area as much as she can, her foot twitching. Her little bottled Snickers are steadily growning and getting harder to stifle with each moment. "uuhh-huhuh-mfff-hmhmhm... ihihits a hmhmhm - a pencil?"

Carin laughs "“No silly, it’s not a pencil… but I’ll use it like one, that might help!” She secures herankle and gently “writes” on the bottom of hertoes, one by one briefly with the q tip. Her toes twitch and wiggle, trying to squirm away from the q-tip, and they can hear her starting to giggle, trying to keep her laughter quiet. Carin laughs, “Ok well if you don’t have a guess by now, it might be hopeless.” she drops it, grabs her ankle a little harder and purposely scratches and scribbles on the center of her arch it was a Q tip!!!!! A q tip!!!!” Gabby lets out a quick yelp and breaks into rapid giggling, tugging at her foot more as she attacks the very center of herarch like that, squirming like mad in her seat "Ah! Ahahaha, ok-ehehe! It's ahaha q-tihihip!"

She is not let off so easy. “I have one more item, but this is too much fun, so gimme a minute! She continues to scratch and scribble the arch for about a full minute. Gabby tries to protest but communicating anything beyond a "W-wait nohoho-!" is drowned out in unstoppable laughter. Her leg pulls instinctively to free her foot from the tickling to no avail, and you can hear her laugh into the hands, muffled, trying to hide it as much as possible...giggly putty in the hands of these ladies as her arches are attacked. The attach continues, the entire length of them with her long nails, Carin loves what she's seeing in the struggle. "I have one more thing for you to guess...are you ready?" She keeps intensely tickling her foot, seeing how far she can be pushed, wondering what she's feeling about all of this.

Gabby bucks and thrashes, Intense laughter flying out of her "Ahahaha-- Yeheheheahaha!" She just nods,, hoping to move on to whatever is next, the attack on the arches driving her nuts, wriggling in the seat so much that legs are slightly lifting off the ground, feeling like with each little scritch of the nails, she is being plaid like an instrument. It makes her wonder how much more tickling she's in for…

Carin slowly eases up, giving Gabby a few moments to catch your breath switching to give her other foot some attention "I think this one is jealous!" She leans over to grab The next item… A handheld, battery powered handheld massager, like a Hitachi…Gabby listens intensely for a clue, and she hears a click on the switch and there is a gentle Hum… Carin firmly grasps her toes, pulls them back, and gently roll the vibrating massager on the ball of her nylon covered foot. As this is happening, Gabby's head is rushing what is next... When the massager presses against her left foot, she immediately tenses and bucks backwards, trying to free her foot away from it, gasping with a little yelp and trying her best not to crack right away, but quickly snickering and squirming as her foot tries to get away from it "A-ah! Rrr-! Ihihit mmf-snrk! Ihits vi-i-brahating-g!" Carin is entertained, and ask "Does it feel niiiice?" She teases, as she drags the massager, gently down her foot, letting it hit her arch and heel and slowly back up again. Hardly able to focus on the question, Gabby thinks to herself "of course it would feel nice if it were rubbing over my shoulders or down my spine... and maybe I'd be fine if I weren't already tickled this much and primed to be tickled even more..." but as it is, she keeps snickering and starting to giggle more openly the more it's pressed against her foot, tugging on her grasp every time it lingers over her arches. "N-yahahaha! Ihihit t-t-tihickles!" "Do you know what it is?" Carin interrogates. She focuses the tool on the arch, gently pushing it and twisting it into the center of her foot. The question reminds Gabby that she's suppose to be guessing. The feeling is so distracting...constant buzzing tickles running over the most ticklish part of her foot, and now as she lingers and presses more firmly, the giggling is constant.

" I-ehehehe-! It's a vhihi... rrreheheehe nohoho, a mahassahahager!"

"You got it!" Carin celebrates, turning off the vibrator and setting it down. "We are definitely coming back to that little toy" She chats with Gabby a bit out of intense curiosity. "If I showed that to you and told you I was putting it on your foot, would you guess it would tickle? Or was that a surprise?" Gabby recovers, deflates a bit, catches her breath "Oof... uhh, it was a surprise. I've... never had that done to me before..."
Carin asks" if you worked retail, you had that in the store, I called asking about it, asking if it would work well for the foot, what would you say?" Gabby thinks for a second, trying to give a real answer. "hmm... I'd say I haven't tried it myself, but I guess I'd say that it might work as long as your feet aren't too sensitive?" Carin pushes more on the question. "What if I asked do you think it would be OK for someone with ticklish feet?" Gabby's face gets a little red. "Mmm, if you said that I'd say that it might feel weird and it might not work for you... it might be uncomfortable for you." Carin's heart starts pounding faster at this intimate conversation. "Mmmm what if I asked if you could try it on yourself to see How it is on the feet, to let me know some feedback?"

This whole conversation is making Gabby incredibly nervous...vulnerable. "Uhh... I probly wouldn't open it up to do it on myself, and would say that it works fine for me, but your feet might be different so I can't guarantee it......but I'd probly say that I'm not really ticklish, so it'd affect you differently Carin gasps "Ahhhh you’d liiiie???" Gabby is a bit alarmed by this reaction "w-well... maybe, but if we're talking about before today, I wouldn't actually know.." She gets a little more bashful. Carin continues the playful interrogation "Would there be anything I could do to convince you to try it on yourself for me? Maybe promising to write a good review of our experience? If I were… Intensely curious how it would I feel for you?" Gabby tries to give real answers as best as she can. "uhhh... maybe I'd try it. I mean, if its over the phone, you wouldn't see me, so I could try it and get back to you... and then admit that it feels ticklish and maybe wouldn't work the way you're thinking..." Carin chimes in. "I might ask for real time trying it over the phone so I can hear what you think… hands the massager to you How would that be for you?" Gabby bravely offers, "If you let me, I can try that for you now?" Carin smiles, unlocks the stocks for a moment. Gabby puts her feet on the floor, and Carin hands her the massage wand. Gabby holds it, sits cross legged with one foot facing up. She turns the massager on low, and iinches it toward her foot... and as it makes contact, she gasps and pulls it away, flinching from the contact "Uhh... ok, no... it doesn't feel like a nice massage on your feet... I don't think I could handle doing more than that to myself..." Carin is clearly very turned on "You would say that over the phone?" She starts rubbing her nipples from outside of her shirt, breathing heavy. Gabby stammers a bit "y-yea... I mean, if that's what they really wanted... that it doesn't really massage your feet if you're ticklish at all, it feels too weird..." Carin continues the playful roleplay "I would ask you what’s wrong? How does it feel?" Gabby responds "It feels... weird. It... uh, it tickles... so you wouldn't want it for your feet..." Carin's heart pounds and she's clearly blushing "I would have to ask, or are you ticklish on your feet?" For some reason it turns Carin on just to hear someone admit to this...Gabby complies "I'm... ok, yea I am... and I can't use it too massage my feet. It just... tickles."

From here, with Gabby unlocked for a moment, Carin takes this time to chat with her, build some trust, but also without her knowing it, build further anticipation and and get her in a very submissive ticklish mental state without the poor young girl knowing it. She casually asks "How would it feel admitting that about your ticklishness to a total stranger?" Gabby clears her throat, nervously, "Nervous...embarassing...but at least over the phone I don't have to look them in the eye or anything so it's kind of anonymous. I normally would NEVER admit it."

Carin goes on, "You are looking me in the eye right now, talking to me, I wonder how long you could handle doing it to yourself on your foot. I wonder if it’s some thing that you would get used to..." Gabby's eyes shoot open more at the thought. "I... no, I couldn't do it. It would... t-tickle too much... " She breaks eye contact with Carin and looks away. Carin goes on "I suppose you have a choice. You can do it to yourself, or I can do it to you." This is not a fair choice....Gabby fidgets in place.

"I... uhh... oh GOD.." She looks visibly nervous and starts to blush. She takes a long moment to sit there and think...She slowly hands the massager back to Carin and says in a very quiet voice "then you can do it."

Carin giggles as she takes the massager back. "Are you sure? at least with yourself you'd have some control over it." Gabby, feeling very self consious, her voice is soft, but admits quietly. "I..can't do it to myself...I'd...keep pulling away." In a bit of dominance, Carin suggests "not if I told you you can't" with a devilish smile. "

Gabby doesn't respond to that, it's just too much and all of this is messing with her head, "I'd ...I'd just keep stopping. So if it has to happen...you'd have to be the one doing it." She is blushing intensely now, feeling very conflicted about basically telling this woman to tickle her feet.

"Ok then", Carin says, patting her lap. Gabby slowly stretches out one foot and softly places it in her lap with a very nervous look on her face. To build anticipation, Carin starts asking obvious questions again. "Oh, so why do you have your foot in my lap?" Gabby blushes more, giving Carin a dirty look "y-you know why!" Carin playfully feigns innocence "I actually don't! Why don't you tell me?" Gabby grits her teeth "Because you're.... you' want to ...t-tickle my foot..." Carin smiles. "Oh that's right! that's very kind of you to be so willing. How do you feel about the fact that I'm going to do that?" Gabby sighs, frustrated at this build up that's only making everything so much worse. "I'm...nervous about it. uhh...we both know it's gonna really tickle..."

Carin shrugs as she takes hold of the wand "I guess we will see. Are you INTIMIDATED by this little thing?" Gabby sputters "uhh, I mean, it tickled a lot before...so maybe just a little." Carin flips on the device and lets it buzz for a moment, downplays the severity of what it is capable of. "I'm JUST going to give your foot a MASSAGE with it....maybe for fun, try not to react." Gabby takes a deep breath, trying to steel herself "r-right...just a massage...sure" Carin's heart pounds with intense excitement as she grasps her ankle, holds it securely against her leg and moves the massager closer and closer as it lands on Gabby's nylon covered heel and makes gentle circles.

Gabby's body tenses right away as she bites her lip, trying not to react, but it tickles already...for the moment she manages to hold in her response for the most part. Carin continues to gently run the buzzing massager on her heel, making circles, smiling, and watching Gabby's face for a reaction. "isn't this relaxing?" Gabby shakes her head, unable to talk without bursting out laughing, focusing on holding in her response, her foot twitching a bit from the massager's work. Carin smiles at her reaction, lifting the massager off her heel, and places it gently on the ball of her foot, gliding it in a repetitive, horizontal line along the ball of her foot. Gabby starts to let out snickers and muffled giggles, bottling herself, but starting to cave, a shiver running through her body as the vibrating feeling runs over her sensitive foot.

Carin gasps, gently giggles and playfully coos at the reaction with a smile. She teases again about it being relaxing, she lifts the massager and lets it buzz as she drags it down the center of her foot, slowly moving over the arch and back to the heel.

"Rrr-snrk-hehe-NyAHAhaha!" Gabby yelps and breaks into more excited giggling as Carin presses the massager to her arch, twitching her foot more now as the tickling gets to me more than she can resist. Carin holds her foot as securely as she can. "having fun???" She continues to slowly drag the massager up and down the center of her foot, slowly.

Gabby just nods, giggling constantly, squirming around, trying and failing to get a handle on her laughter as the massager keeps pressing against her foot. "Is this nicer than fingers?" Carin asks as she makes circles in the center of her arch, slowly and controlled. "AH!!! hehehehehehe.... y-y-yehehehehehs." Gabby admits, the vibrating feeling of the massage really tickles, but not as intense as the scritching fingers. Carin massages the outer edge of Gabby's big toe, moving her other foot next to it, so the sides of her feet are supporting the massager, but still holds onto it. "if I let it go, it will drop. Can you hold the massager between your feet? You'll have to squeeze it a bit" with concerned eyes, Gabby stumbles "I...uh...I can try." she says skeptically, and dutifully makes the attempt, trying to hold the vibrating massager in between her feet, trying to hide her face as the vibrating contact makes her snicker. "not sure how long I can do this!" Carin slowly moves her hands away, forcing Gabby to push harder to support the weight of the vibrating tool. "don't drop it!"

Gabby's eyes widen as her attempt to hold it up just makes it tickle more, making her gasp, snicker and sputter, shaking her head. Her feet start to twitch, and she feels like she can't hold it much longer. Carin cheers her on "hold on tight! In this game, you don't have to hold in your reactions!" Carin gently squeezes her feet together a bit, encouraging her not to give up. For a long moment she manages to do it, but the urge to wiggle and pull away gets to be too much, and she bursts out laughing pulling her feet apart, letting the massager drop.

Gabby, a little desperate asks for a break, and Carin has a different plan. “Ok…what if I’m nice, and I give you a foot massage.” Gabby looks relieved. “Not so fast…a massage that starts nice, but slowly gets more tickly as we go.

“Oh…alright.” Gabby agrees, but has reluctance in her voice. Carin places her hands on her foot and starts kneading the balls of her foot pretty firmly with her thumbs. Gabby takes a deep breath, half expecting tickles, but relaxes a bit “mmm…that’s not bad.” Carin softly asks, “Do you have any memories of getting your feet tickled pretty bad?

Gabby, a little desperate asks for a break, and Carin has a different plan. “Ok…what if I’m nice, and I give you a foot massage.” Gabby looks relieved. “Not so fast…a massage that starts nice, but slowly gets more tickly as we go.

“Oh…alright.” Gabby agrees, but has reluctance in her voice. Carin places her hands on her foot and starts kneading the balls of her foot pretty firmly with her thumbs. Gabby takes a deep breath, half expecting tickles, but relaxes a bit “mmm…that’s not bad.” Carin softly asks, “Do you have any memories of getting your feet tickled pretty bad?" She asks this as she gently plays with each toe, one by one. Gabby twitches a bit as she starts having her toes played with, trying to get use to the sensation. "Hmmm. maybe one time when I was younger, a friend was tickling my foot and I was trying to stay quiet and they were trying to make me outloud. it was so mean." Carin gives her foot a firm squeeze, and a light drag of her thumb in a straight line, repeatadly down the center of her foot from ball to heel, and says "oh wow." to her story. "I started to squirm and s...snicker." her voice hitches as Carin's finger drags down her sole. "but no one noticed, and I was able to hold it in until I was alone, and I could explode."

Carin checks in with her, and how the massage is going. "how is this going so far?" her thumb does the same thing on her other foot. "This is ff...fine...I can take it." Gabby say,s her voice quivers again, obviously effected a bit. Carin's finger gently strokes and explores her arch. Gabby starts to tense, has the urge to pull her foot away a little...a lopsided smile creeping up on her, torn between the growing urge to react and her natural inclination to try to appear as cool and composed as possible. "Just rellaaaax", Carin says in a calming voice, knowing what she is doing is not the least bit relaxing. She allows her nails to get slightly involved. Still gentle, and steady, but slightly more devilish. Gabby nods, but as Carin's nails stroke along her arch, that is far easier said than done. A shiver runs along her spine as her grin grows, her nose scrunching up a bit and bites her lip a little as she tries to remain in control despite the tickling.

Carin focuses on her scratches, getting right under the ball of her foot, her ankle still secured. "Are you about to break?" she asks playfully. Gabby tugs her ankle gently, knowing she can't actually pull it back. Her foot twitching more as she focuses and teases. She shakes her head, "no", but she now has a wide grin on her face. the ticklish feeling just keeps building as Carin scritches. Her stomach filling with tension and held in mirth. Carin's gentle, but steady scratches spread throughout the area, including her entire arch as well as the ball of her foot. The teasing, tickling feeling builds slowly, slowly wearing Gabby down. Already in a more ticklish state from the earlier tickles, she starts to quietly snicker...the muffled laughs spilling out of her. Carin teases "I think you're a little ticklish!" stating the obvious, to get into Gabby's head. "Isn't this relaaaaaxing? are you enjoying your massaaaaage?" the rapidity and pressure of her fingers get a little more intense as she is now basically scratching a stubborn itch in the center of her arch.

"Snrk! Mmff-ehehehehe!" Despite her best efforts, repressed snickers grow into breathy giggling as Carin attacks that spot, her resistance crumbling into giddiness as the tickles there begin to get the better of her. "Ok-ehehe... I might behehehe juhuhust a lihihihittle..." She snickers as she feels silly, bashful, like her secrets are laid bare, like she's managed to get under her armor to tickle at the weak spots underneath.

Carin takes a bit of a break as Linda takes over the tickling for a little bit. Linda asks, "Do you have any memories of getting your feet tickled pretty bad?" As she asks, she starts playing with each of Gabby's toes, one by one. Gabby twitches a little as her toes her played with, trying to get use to the sensation. "Hmmm ... maybe as a kid someone was tickling my foot and I was trying to stay quiet as they were trying to make me laugh outloud? Something like that?" Linda smiles "Yea! what happened there? THAT sounds like a story." She gently strokes as much as she can with her pinky in between each toe, with the nylons on, unable to fully get through.

Gabby's foot wiggles each time that is done. Although her face outwardly remains calm, but can certainly detect what she's doing "Um, well me and my friend were hanging out, and when other people came in and started talking, I wanted to eavesdrop, and she thought it would be funny to tickle me into giving us away.." "Oh wow! And did it work?" Linda gives her foot a firm squeeze and lightly drags her thumb in a straight line repeatadly down the center of her foot from ball to heel. Gabby continues to try to talk as this is happening, "I was starting to squirm and s-snicker..." her voice hitches as she drag a finger down her sole. "but nobody noticed, and they left just before I was going to explode.." "How’s this going so far?" Linda asks, as her thumb does the same thing across the ball of her foot.

Gabby shifts in her seat, "This is f-fine so far... I can take it..." she says as her voice quivering a little again. Carin joins in again, her fingers gently stroke and explore Gabby's other arch. She starts to tense, her foot trying to pull away a little, but stuck, a lopsided smile creeps on her, torn between the growing urge to react and her natural inclination to try to appear as cool and composed as possible.

"Just relaaaax" Carin says softly, continuing allowing her nails to get slightly involved. Still going steady, but slightly more devlish. Gabby nods, but as the nails stroke on her arch, that's much easier said than done. A shiver running along her spine as her grin grows. Her nose scrunching up a bit and biting her lip a little as she tries her best to remain in control despite the tickling. Carin focuses, scratching gently right under the ball of her foot and uses her other hand to secure her ankle, not allowing it to wiggle at all. "Are you about to break?" she asks.

Carin can feel Gabby's ankle stronly resisting being held still. It's completely involuntary and she is still unable to move it. Her foot twitching more as the teasing is focused. She shakes her head "no", but she now has a wide grin on her face. The ticklish feeling just keeps building as Carin scritches her stomach tensing with held in mirth.

Carin's gentle but steady scratches spread out the area including Gabby's entire arch as wel as the ball of her foot. The teasing, tickling feeling builds, slowing wearing her down, already in a much more ticklish state from the earlier attack. She starts to quietly snicker, little muffled laughs spilling out of her.

Carin verbally teases, pointing out the obvious. "I think you're a little ticklish!! Isn't this relaaaaaxing? Are you enjoying your massage?" the rapidity and pressure of her fingers gets more intense as she's basically scratching a stubborn itch in the center of Gabby's arch.

"Snrk! Mmff-ehehehehe!" Despite her best efforts, repressed snickers grow into breathy giggling as Carin attacks that spot, her resistance crumbling into giddiness as the tickles there begin to get the better of her. "Ok-ehehe... I might behehehe juhuhust a lihihihittle..." although it's obvious, and the understatement of the century, that is the most she is willing to verbally admit.

She feels silly, bashful, like her secrets are laid bare as these two ladies managed to get under her armor to tickle at the weak spots underneath. Part of her enjoys the game of trying to keep her composure, but there is a release to finally letting go ,and there is something to these friendly, light, teasing tickles that gives a pleasant, warm, giddy feeling of just being safely vulnerable.

Carin starts gently playing with Gabby’s toes, one by one….as Gabby is fully in a silly giggly state… Carin says “I’m gonna have you count down from 5… when you hit one, I’m gonna give your foot a tickle attack for as long as you can stand it.” Gabby takes a deep breath, mentally preparing herself, and says quietly and nervously “y-you are?” “mmm hmm” replies Carin. Start when you are ready.

After a terrible long pause, Gabby starts the count down. She tries to breathe and remain calm, “f-ffive.”

Carin continues playing with her toes, pulling them back a little bit, kind of warming them up, she has the freedom to focus there without fear of losing them, as she is fully stuck in the stocks. No matter how wiggly she gets, she can’t escape. Gabby flinches slightly, the sense of anticipation building as she watches Carin’s hands, trying to stay as calm as possible. Carin gently pulls her toes back, not in an uncomfortable way, but just to expose the under side of them a bit, with her index finger she strokes them, and verbally teases “delaying the inevitable, are we?”

Gabby shivers a bit, biting her lip. The feeling of her toes stretching and foot that increases the sense of ticklish vulnerability. “Mm… I…don’t know what you’re talking about.” she says, in stubborn denial.

“We are still at 5 aren’t we?” Keeping her toes pulled back she takes her index finger and makes a circle on the ball of her foot with her nail, scratching just a little. “F-f-f-our” she fidgets on that spot, desperately trying not to focus on the feel of Carin’s nails on her foot. The gentle scratches move lower on the heel, which hasn’t been touched yet. “I feel….fine….three…” she says this slowly and deliberately, working to keep any quaver out of her voice, her feet twitching slightly.

For the first time, Carin uses both of her hands, gently scratching the center of Gabby’s arch, gentle and slow, but using all 8 fingers to assist her in the process.

“AH!” Gabby gasps softly, her legs tense now, there is an escalation…the spot at the center of her arch seems the most sensitive, especially to the scratching of Carin’s nails. The slow, gentle movement is at least bearable….barely “T-t-wo”

Any earlier thoughts of hope or confidence that she could withstand this game has gone away for Gabby as Carin keeps scratching at her arches, the potion peeling away her resolve and making her feel giddy and ticklish even before the “real” tickling starts. Her mind spins in little circles as soon as she realizes what is going to happen in a second as she pushes on over the edge, saying barely a whisper…… one.

An earlier thought or hope of confidence in this game is washing away as you keep scratching at my arches, that motion peeling away my resolve and making me feel giddy and ticklish before the "real" tickling even starts, my mind spinning in little circles as I realize what's going to happen in a second as I push on over the edge, saying at barely a whisper... One…

The moment that whisper escapes her lips, Carin is ON it…scribbling aggressively on the center of her arch, one hand switches and begins scratching her heel while the other focuses on the arch, gripping her foot and tickling it at once. As the intense scratching begins, Gabby lets out a shriek of surprised laughter…unprepared and surprised for how much it would actually tickle her. She wiggles and squirms as much as she’s able, trying to tug her foot backwards spastically, but it is stopped short by the stocks restraining her, and she lets out a constant stream of laughter.

“Oh NO! It’s begun!” Carin is unrelenting, both hands now focused on scribbling her digits on the ball of her foot, just under her toes. Gabby wriggles and is completely unable to control herself, her foot jerking and wriggling or at least trying to, especially as Carin scribbles under her toes. She tries to ignore the teasing words as she just giggles and fidgets in this trapped position. Carin uses one hand to hold onto a couple of her toes, preventing them from curling in defense and with the other, scribbles rapidly at the base of her toes. With her nylons, on she can’t quite get to her toe stems, but she’s focused on that inch of her foot.

“EEP! NNN-eheheheheheheheh nohohohoh!” she yelps and giggles as the base of her toes are tickled, slapping her knees, sputtering, her laughter escalating. Carin senses this is rather effective, as she continues this, thinking maybe she will explode if she is relentless enough. For a solid 30 seconds, she hones in and scratches the underside of Gabby’s toes, at times, trying to sneak in between her toes as much as she can.

Gabby can’t stop giggling. But as she keeps laughing, her twitching exhausts itself and she falls backwards into her chair and slouches, just in a giggle fit, gasping with renewed laughter as Carin flitters between her poor toes. Carin is delighted at how tickled Gabby is. “Someone’s having fun!” out of nowhere she returns both hands to the center of her arch, lightly letting her nails frantically dance on her trapped foot.

Gabby shakes her head and tries to sputter a “no” between frantic giggling, although it all merges into silly mirth, especially when she moves back to the other extra ticklish spot on her feet, making her yelp and laugh in surprise all over again, weakly slouched in her chair as she is helplessly tickled in this position, tempted to cover her face.

As Carin continues the gentle, fast and steady tickling on the lower half of her arch, she looks at the foot that is free from her fingers, gets a devilish grin, looks back to her and asks “is this foot ticklish too?”

At this point, Gabby is too giggly to say much, shakes her head in futile denial, blushing at the look Carin is giving her. “I think we need to check” she takes one hand and rapidly scribbles the center of the other arch. “No??”

EEEEHEHEHEHE nyah! Gabby helps at the new tickle, at this point having no restraint to feign un-ticklishness, the other foot jerks backwards as much as possible.

“You are hard to be broken! Carin says, she can’t tell if it’s stubbornness or if Gabby in fact having as much fun as she is! She grapes the toes on both feet, letting her fingers dig into the pad right at the top of each ball. Something about being tickled like this puts her mind in the moment, thinking about nothing else but the stream of sensory overload, of dissolving into ticklish laughter. But as Carin reminds her, and she recalls the rule of the little game, even as she snickers and giggles from a new set of toes being tickled “EHEHEHEHE okehehehehehe you-ohohoh can staaahahahap!

Linda takes another shot at Gabby’s poor feet. She starts slow and gentle again, lightly running her fingertips on the balls of each of her nylon covered feet. Gabby tries to fight giving in so quickly. Once she does, she knows she can’t stop laughing. Her toes curl tightly, her feet shake, she tightens her lips. “Mmmmmmmmm!!!!!” Linda laughs and shakes her head. “At THIS point are you pretending not to be ticklish? We know you are!” She traces her index fingers on the balls of her feet in little circles, just under her big toes. The flood gates finally break “Hehehehehhehehehehhe! Yyyyeehhehehs it tiihihickles!!! Yahshahahhehehe!” Her feet tense and shake as Linda takes her fingers and lightly scratches the center of both of Gabby’s arches. Gabby shrieks with laughter and Linda notices a harder and more desperate pull of her feet and a harder laugh when she hits the spot on her arch lower on her foot, right above her heels. “BWAHAHAHHAHH HEHEHEHHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!”

“Oh no! Here we go!” Linda teases as her fingers move slowly from the center of the arches closer to that very specific spot at the bottoms of her arches. She scratches that spot with her nails as Gabby’s laughter grows more hysterical as that spot is tormented and she thrashes madly.

“Ohhhh nooo! Did I find a hot spot?” Linda teases, as she hones directly on that spot on both feet. She first involves just her index fingers, and then involves all of her evil fingers, focusing intensely on those few square inches. Tears start to well up in Gabby’s eyes as she desperately bucks and thrashes, laughs hysterically as the tickling dominates her thoughts. “Oh GOD! This IS an intense spot! What if we explore this closer?” Linda stops for a second, reaching over for a tool, a stiff white feather. “I think I’m actually going to “write” on that spot with a quill tip. How does that sound?” Gabby’s laughing never really stops. She tries to pull herself out of the stocks, of course not working. She gets desperate and begs “nononononononono!!! That would be so mean! Nonononononono!!!!”

Linda ignores her pleas. She holds her foot even more securely, grabbing the top of her foot to hold it absolutely steady. She finds the exact hot spot, and starts writing her name in cursive, slowly and deliberately directly on that spot with the sharp, almost plastic like quill. Gabby breaks out in a cold sweat, screams and laughs hard. Her laughter takes a new tone. It’s deeper, more out of control, almost a lusty howl. The tickling on that spot is so overstimulating, she begins to get arroused. Linda continues to deliberately, slowly, intricately write on Gabby’s lower arch. “Oh nooo! I think someone is enjoying this!” She comments, as she notices Gabby’s nipples getting hard, showing through her shirt. Gabby is unable to utter an intelligible word as her mind is completely wrecked by this. She writhes in ticklish torment as her laughter gets lower and more desperate. Her hips writhe as she bounces and laughs hysterically.

“I think you are! So I’ll just stay here with this technique, because it’s clear you’re VERY aroused!” Her technique changes, as instead of writing, she uses the quill tip to “color” an imaginary box directly on “the spot”. Gabby shudders intermittently amid screams of hysterical laughter. “AYAHEHEHE YAHAHAHAHAH WOAAAHAHAHAHAHHA!!” There is a hard shudder and tensing of her entire body as she climaxes from the intense tickling.

Linda stops, watches in amazement, and once it’s done proclaims “well, THAT didn’t take long!” Gabby catches her breath, blushes and can’t really talk. “Well I’m not done with you…. Are you all tingly and MORE sensitive now that you’ve cum so hard?” Gabby simpers quietly “yyyyyes.”

Linda mock whimpers “oh you poor thing!” She lightly strokes the toes on both of Gabby’s feet. Hehehhhahahahahhah!!!! Laughter flows freely from Gabby as her toes are gently stroked. She barely gets out the words “it tickles so much!” With one hand, Linda pulls back her toes of one foot, gently and scratches under her toes through the nylons. Gabby panics. “OH MY GAWWWWWHAHAHHAD!!!! It tickles SOhohohoh MUCH!” She screams loud and lets out LARGE belly laughs. Linda takes both hands and gently plays with each of her toes of both feet, one by one as Gabby settles a bit, but is extremely giggly as her legs shake. “Mmmmmmmhmhehehehhahahahah”

With both hands on one foot, Linda gently scratches the outer and inner edges of Gabby’s foot, gently scratching the entire length from heel to toe. Gabby throws her head back and cackles, giving into the tingly tickles “WhahahahjHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!! Her full throated laugh is totally unhindered.

Linda feigns innocence “WHAAAAT? I’m BARELY touching you, and I’m not even on your arch anymore!” Her scratching turns into very gentle stroking on the sides of her foot. Gabby let’s out rapid giggles and can barely get the words out “it tickles so bad. What more do you want with me?” Linda comments "If you weren't loving this so much I would feel bad for you!" She continues to lightly run her fingertips over both of her soles, running them lightly over the entire length of the bottom of her feet. Gabby lets out a howling laugh. "BBBWAHAHAHAHAHAHHA HEHEHEHEH AHAHAHAH!" Linda continues this and stops at the ball of each foot, continuing to scratch them steadily with her nails...the howling laughter continues and becomes more desperate and helpless.

Linda picks up the hitachi massager again "Remember this? We said we'd be using this little toy again" SHe says with a smile, and flips on the switch. Gabby's eyes widen as she can see and hear the device buzzing. "W-haaat are you gonna do with THAT???" She squirms in her seat. Linda giggles, feigns innocence and moves to Gabby's right foot. She grasps the top of her foot to secure it a bit more, even though she's trapped. She places the buzzing massager directly on Gabby's heel, barely touching the skin, moving it in small circles. Gabby thrashes, bursts out in uncontrollable laughter.

"NAHAHHAHAHHAHAHA NOT THERE AHAHHAHAHHA TURN AHAHAH IT OFF AHAHHAHAHA TURN IT OFF!!! AHAHHAHA"

"Ohhh noooo!" Linda mocks sympathy. "I think you probably just need to get use to it!" She adds some more pressure, twisting it into her heel, making a circular motion.

"AHAHAHHAAHHA" Gabby screams. "AHAHAHHAHAAH DONT AHAHHAHAHA PLEASE! AHAHHA NOT THE HEELS! AHAHHAHAH NOHOHO OH GOD!

“I thought this might be more tolerable!” Linda quips. SHe moves the massager up a bit to the center of her arch. She doesn't move it, just places it there, pushing it in and letting the vibration overtake her foot. Her laughter goes down but is still loud. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THAT THING AHAHHA TICKLES SOOHOOHO BAD!!" Linda runs the side of the tip of the massager and lets it run down the arch of Gabby's foot. The vibrations continue to tickle, but not as much as on her heel, and although she's still giggling, the tickling is less intense and it gives her a chance to take in a few deep breaths. Linda allows the head of the massager to land on the ball of Gabby's foot. She lets it glide along the length of the ball of her foot, and twists it in, letting the vibration at first just hit the surface level of her skin, then pushes in more, allowing the vibration to reverberate through her foot, so she can feel it in her bones.

Gabby's laughter rises and goes up into almost hysterics, especially when twisted in. The mere sensation of it on the ball is enough to get her shouting, but when it's pushed in, she can feel the vibration into her toes, making her feel she is barely holding onto her sanity. THe power of the vibrations unless pushed in make it hard for Linda to fully control where the massager goes, it's hard to be precise, but she lets it buzz over the pads of her toes, moving it back and forth. Gabby dramatically, as if screaming in an action movie witnessing a car accident, she yells in dispair after a sharp inhale. "NOOOOOOOOOOO"

Her head flies back as her laughter goes silent as the vibrations are sent through her toes, lighting every nerve and making them come to life. Linda keeps the massager running lightly over the tops of her toes, trying to move slow enough that it hits each toe individually, the power of the vibration, again makes it hard to control in a small, precise area. Gabby continues to wiggle and scream and laugh until tears start welling up. The vibrations tickle intensely and her thoughts are fuzzy. Linda gives her toes a bit of a break, running the massager down the outer edge of her foot, letting it travel slowly, trying to hit each inch, and it lands where her arch meets her heel, on the outer edge of her foot. Gabby is grateful for the break of laughing as she huffs and puffs through the giggles. She pushes her hair that has stuck to the tears on her face away at the vibrations trailing down. Linda moves the massager back to the center of her arch, lets it buzz and circle over the area on her arch. Teasing and clearly making circles at first very tight and in the center. The circles get bigger and it’s clear the massager is going to be moving over Gabby’s heel again if the area she’s moving continues to expand into bigger circles.

"AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA" Gabby’s fists pound the chair under her. "NOHOHOHO PLEASE DON'T DO THAT AHAHAHAHAH" The ticklish sensations grows every time a circle is made and she knows it's only a matter of time before the vibrator hits more ticklish spots.

Linda lets the massager hover right where the heel meets the arch…. Teasing, making it known it’s going to hit her sensitive heel, allowing her to mentally prepare and brace herself. “uh ohhhh!!! I think your heel was ticklish wasn’t it? Especially with this buzzy thing” Linda teases. the massager lightly rides the line on her lower arch

"oh no please dont" Gabby internalizes she had always known her heels were ticklish but not to this degree. Her entire body braces as she giggles at the teasing,
Linda raises the massager, hovers over the heel and lands on it, letting it buzz just at the surface level, not pushing in, but waking up those sensitive nerves. She runs it up and down the heel, trying to hit each centimeter

"AHAHHAHHAHAHAAHAHAH"

Gabby grips the arms of the chair, her body twisting to get away but her feet are trapped.

"PLEASE" she begs. DONT!

Without much warning, Linda grasps the top of the other foot, that hasn’t been touched and twists the buzzy massager on that heel, twisting in, securing the foot from wiggling or pulling away with my hand, trying to keep it as still as possible,

Gabby's body jerks as tears return to her eyes. She tugs from side to side trying to escape. her hands hands pound on the chair and she tries her best to dislodge her foot.

Oh no! Is this foot ticklish toooo? Linda teases, bringing up the obvious. Linda tries to hold the foot as still as possible, it’s a struggle, as she rolls the massager moving it along the surface of Gabby's left heel. Gabby's jerking becomes more intense as she thrashes around in the chair, desperately trying to twist her foot.
"AHAHHAHAHAH NO GET IT OFF AHAHHAHA", she cackles and begs.

Linda finally relents. She turns off the massager at least for now…she gives Gabbya chance to catch a little bit of a breath… Carin moves closer as Linda takes a break "We can’t quite leave your feet alone though!" after a breath she continues, gently stroking the arches of both of Gabby's feet with her nails, just gentle scratches. Gabby pushes back her hair from her face as she takes gulps of air, settling herself, giggling slightly as her arches are tickled. "That was....waaaaay too intense." Carin, of course thinks of another "game"

"Do you wanna see how long you can keep still and not laugh? she asks as she switches from tickling to firmly massaging the ball of her right foot. Do you think you could at all with your feet being played with?"

Gabby relaxes a bit. "I can definitely try my best but I'm not sure how long I can hold out since you've already found my two most ticklish spots" Carin smiles. "OH, I know. But I won't go in for the kill right away. I'll be fair. Ok...deep breath. Stone face. no wiggling!" Carin giggles, knowing that eventually that will be impossible. She lets her thumbs gently massage the ball of each foot. Just light, gentle strokes. Gabby successfully remains stone faced and stares straight ahead intensely. Carin's thumbs gently stroke and run down her arches, stroking more surface area on the foot, starting at the ball, covering the area on her instep and back up to the ball....just gentle on the surface stroking. The little tickles aren't enough to get Gabby to break, and she easily keeps a straight face. "it's like a massage", she comments. Carin involves the rest of her fingers, no nails, but they gently stroke her arches and balls of her feet. Slow, steady movements, purposely avoiding her toes and heels, but just barely. Gabby taps her hands against her armrests to distract herself from the growing feeling as she sits back and relax...trying to keep her mind off the sensations, and trying not to let her feet twitch. The stroking and light touches of the fingertips continue, focusing mostly on the instep, ball of the foot, but occassionally makes a very brief, like one second "stops" over her heels and big and second toes.

Gabby can still take the sensations on her instep and balls but those little touches on her heels and toes almost makes her jerk a little. Carin involves the heels and toes, just a little bit more. The touches are deliberate. The touches are still light and just with fingertips, they don't linger on the sensitive spots, but they are involved a bit more.

Gabby's eyes squeeze shut. "I....thought you... you weren't going to go there." Her hands ball into fists. Carin smiles "well not RIGHT AWAY, but I need to make it a little more challenging as we go! She gently scratches the center of her arch for a few seconds with her nails. Very slowly and with even pressure. She returns to moving her hands lightly over her feet, gracing over the heels and toes every so often, but randomly and in no real pattern.

Gabby manages to hold in her giggles as her body tenses every time Carin's fingers graze over an overly ticklish spot. With the added touches, Gabby begins to suck in deep breaths of air as a means to deter laughing, she even puts her fist in her mouth. Carin avoids the spots for a moment, but get more purposeful in her touches, her hands focus on the ball of her feet, her fingernails gently scratch, spidering on the one spot on her balls. Hands not moving from the spot. Gentle scratching. Gabby visibly struggles to maintain her composure. Her face turns red and there is the first sound of a muffled giggle. The scratching, still deliberate, but gentle moves down to the instep of her foot, just below the ball and moves down to the center of her arch. The motion repeats just covering that area. "I wonder what is going to break you." Carin ponders.
Gabby's body is so rigid at this point. "Nothing. teee hee"

Carin gasps "Oh don't get smart with me! I can end this any second and you know it!"Carin focuses on her right foot, gently and slowly scratching the inner and outer edges of her instep. She moves her hands, focusing again on both feet, gently scratching where the ball and toes meet. "OH!" Gabby exclaims. Her body tightens again "No! not there." Carin playfully giggles. "I'm not sure how much power you have in this activity! You seem kinda trapped to me. She lightens the scratches a bit, but stays in the area. Not quite touching the toes, but on the line of the toes and ball, gently scratching with her fingernails.

A giggle escapes. Gabby sucks in her lips "Dont!" her feet shake a little to throw the hands off. Carin focuses on her left foot, pulls her toes back a bit to expose under her toes to brace the foot from wiggling a bit. "Brace yourself" she warns playfully. She gently strokes the toe pads through her nylons with her index fingertip. "OH MY! NOHOHHOHOH!" Gabby lets out a laugh and then muffles it with her hands. Carin playfully gasps and states the obvious "you're TOES on this foot are ticklish tooo??" She doesn't let go, she tolds her toes with one hand and digs a little deeper, a little faster in scratching of her toe pads, no longer being careful now that the flood gates have burst. "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA" the dam has finally burst and Gabby thrashes around, desperately trying to pull her foot. "BWAHAAHAHAHH NO PLEASE HAHAHAHHAH not the TOES!

Carin finally relents and allows Gabby to catch her breath...."you're in for a treat now", Linda says with a smile. Gabby nervously looks at her and wonders where she is going with this. Linda continues, "Okaaay… now for your reward for being so good…" She flips on the massager and lets it start to explore Gabby's shins and calves, letting it run over them gently. Gabby begins to relax at this sensation, noticing the feeling is like a massage but lightly tickling her legs at the same time. After a moment of this, Carin lets the massager explore Gabby's knee pit, she reaches under her leg to let it massage that sensitive area. "AAHAHAHAH naahahahht thehehehhere!" The feeling beneath her knee makes her legs involuntarily tremble. "I found another ticklish spot! Where else are you ticklish dear?" Carin asks as she moves on from that spot, torturing is not the point of this activity at this point. She goes back to her calf as Gabby lets out a light moan. "I'm a...am ticklish all over", Gabby says with humility.

Gabby rolls the massager over her inner thighs, seeing what response that gives, ticklish or arroused. She works the muscles as well is on the outside and upper inner thighs of both legs. The feeling for Gabby is euphoric, she starts to giggle and laugh uncontrollably when it meets the sensitive skin in her inner thigh. Carin moves the massager closer to her hip, the closest leg to her. She lets it roll where her thigh and pelvis meet, she runs the buzzy massager on her upper most inner thigh to the outer part of her hip. Gabby laughs loudly as the massager tickles this very sensitive spot like crazy...at the same time, she is starting to feel aroused but can't control herself, and screams as the massager does its work. Carin giggles and makes the obvious observation "Oh my! you're very ticklish!" She lets the massager travel to the center of Gabby's lower abdomen right above her privates, massages over her panties, bringing a little more pressure so it's not just buzzing on the surface.

Gabby's eyes bulge as the feeling still intensely tickled on the thin layer of soft skin. This area is not used to being subjected to this kind of torment. She screams as she feels her pussy start to moisten as she feels the massager get closer. Carin gets closer to her clit as she moves the massager down, slowly, inch by inch over her panties, she is very intricate, trying her best to control the massager. She asks "if I played with your toes, would it enhance or distract you?" The feeling of the massager has Gabby starting to slightly gasp and moan under her breath. The juices from her pussy start to slowly appear from her panties, showing how visibly turned on she is "MMMMMMHAAAH...oh my GOD. YES!”

As Carin circles the massager above her clit, she teases, not quite hitting it, but getting closer, she giggles. "That wasn't a yes or no question...would playing with your toes make this better?" As the massager nears her clit, Gabby's moans grow louder and her pussy begs to be touched. The slow teasing around the area is driving her crazy. The massager buzzes so close to her clit, but not quite hitting it, it runs right above it, on either side of it, also reaching to her left, Carin reaches past the stocks grasps the toes of Gabby's left foot and starts massaging them. The intense feeling keeps her on edge and lets out slow drawn out moans. Her pussy is begging to be touched hand her body starts to instictiively trying to shift towards the toy. She feels fingers firmly grasping her foot sending her into bliss as she continues moaning.

The vibrator hits Gabby's clit and Carin gently twists it in directly on the sweet spot, gently twisting in a circular motion, still very light on the surface, her fingers gently scratch the underside of her big toe. Gabby's moan grow more intense as the massager is directly on her pussy. Every touch on her toe makes her jolt and causes her to ride the massager harder, furthering the stimulation. She begins staring in Carin's eyes with lust as an orgasm starts to build. Carin moves the toy slowly in a vertical up and down straight line hitting the whole area going up and down, and gently scratches the ball of her foot. Gabby's breathing gets heavier feeling an orgasm building up inside. Her pussy lips start to swell and become more sensitive with each pass of the sex toy. She lets out a shriek as her foot is tickled. The intense feeling of the vibrator with the insufferable tickling puts her mind into overdrive.

Carin relentlessly but steadily scratches the ball of Gabby's foot, also hitting the top of the arch as she finds the most sensitive and intense inch of her clit and gently twists the massager in, giving more pressure. Gabby's pussy continues to thrust against the toy as it begs for sweet release, but the intense tickling keeps setting her mind into overdrive, blocking what she craves most. She lets out a frustrated grunt and shakes her foot. Carin matches the thrusting by pushing in at the same time at the same rhythm, trying to push her over the edge as she firmly massages the ball of her foot with her fingertips.

Gabby's body is soaked with sweat as the orgasm continues to build. The massager feels intense as it is pulsating hard directly on her clit and going through the walls of her vagina. She screams as she feels the fingers deliciously teasing her foot which brings her to the edge of climax. Carin gently and rapidly "pounds" the vibrator directly on the spot as she feels Gabby get very close and strokes her arches with her fingernails. The feeling of the toy and sudden teasing of her arches cause Gabby to go into overdrive. Her body erupts with an intense orgasm. She lets out a series of passionate screams as she feels waves of pleasure ripping through her body. She is spent. The ladies are satisfied.

I love the way you illustrate stories with words. Glad to see you writing again as well. Great work as always.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back