• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone have experience with tickle dominatrices/mistresses in the Chicago area?

Nomad

I’m interested in booking a session, but I’d like to get some recommendations first. If possible, I’d also like to find someone who does facesitting as well. I’ve also wanted to combine these two fetishes. I’d love to be restrained and have a mistress sit on my face and tickle me mercilessly.

Does anyone have experience with a dominatrix in the Chicago area?

Check out FetLife. There is a Dom from Arlington heights area that I met one. She is not into tickling. But would be into CnB torture and whips and whatever else. If you are messaging her please say you were recommended from someone in the Chicago area who went to the Sins center. The sins centter was a dungeon about 3 years ago that was in the city in Skokie but unfortunately they did have to close because they lost their lease so she has a lot of experience.

Search for malicious Melissa

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back