• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dragging Up, Dragging Along, And .. More Postponement?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Between Ross's bad weekend in AC, the Botox shot being pushed back, and Victor's message, Ross was less than thrilled to go into the office on that Monday morning.

If Ross had his "Druthers" he would have jumped on a plane at least to Toronto, and stayed there for several days until the shot, or gone to OKC for two of three days.

Yet, since RossShell was still Ross's company, and Victor's message while Ross was in AC sounded important, Ross knew that he had to go in.

Ross jumped into jeans, kissed Kayley goodbye, and bolted out the door.

"What's the matter?" Ross said, as he saw Victor.

"Ah, the books, they dont make sense, something is wrong" Vic said.

Ross gave a long sigh. "Are you saying that either someone made a mistake, or something worse, like.. someone took money from the company in an unauthorized manner?" Ross asked.

Victor sighed as well. "Honestly, Ross, I dont know" Vic replied truthfully.

Ross cackled.

"Well, I can X everyone in this room out. It certainly was not me, because this is my company, and if I needed more money than I usually take, I would just take it as a loan and take less of a draw next month, sell stock, or get money from the teacher. You've been with me for decades in every company I've been in, I trust you like a brother with my life, so I know it was not you. " Ross said.

"Someone in the Accounting Department? Did we hire anyone new?" Ross asked.

"I have to go through the records" Vic said.

"Was it a lot of money?" Ross asked.

"Six or seven figures, a "tidy sum" as someone would like to say" Vic said.

"Okay, quietly snoop around. Do your work in a regular manner. Do not come to anyone else but me about this ,of course. I'm out of it waiting for my shot. I might work short days this week. I dont know. Just keep me posted" Ross said.

Vic saluted Ross. "Yes, sir"

That was the start to Ross's day.

It was about to get worse.

Ross's head and neck hurt. Kayley called him during a break at school. Ross gave her the "I;m busy , honey, see you tonight" brush off.

Ross was able to get on the phone with John Fish and Mister P to tentatively arrange a meeting on Zoom to put together arrangements and loosely discuss two investor pools for the energy company. Fritz told one group of investors "Ross cant be here physically this time. He is in New York getting medical treatment for a condition. He will probably be able to travel in seven to fourteen days. "

To which a nasty investor sharply replied to Fritz.

"I dont want to invest my money with some guy who is a pussy who cant be onsite to talk to. Either no deal, delay it, or Fuck Ross C, and leave him out" Mister P repeated this to Ross and Ross said. "Mister P, let me sit out of this deal. You know that I legitimately cannot travel, and I dont want you, Steve, or the other guys to get cut out because of my problems. To which Fritz said. "Let's see what happens. Give the guy some time, and maybe I can get someone to talk to him and calm him down"

Ross grumbled out of the office, went to Shun Lee, came back, and was spent. At three , he left in a huff.

"Leaving, will be back tomorrow"

Ross went home, stormed into the apartment, slammed the front door, and then slammed the den door.

Kayley, who had just gotten home, and was lying on the bed, jumped and was startled.

She ran to the den, tried the door, and when she found it was locked, started knocking.

"R, what';s the matter? Please come out of there and talk to me. Whatever is wrong, let me help you" Kayley said.

Ross flung the door open, looked at Kayley with a look of stone, and then realized that he had better remain calm so as not to start a home war with the teacher in addition to what might be a major business problem with RossShell.

Ross quietly sat on the couch and sighed, then started talking.

"Teacher, this has been one of the worst days of my life in business. Now I know what Victor was trying to protect me from. Vic told me that the RossShell books are off. Either, someone in the Accounting Department made what might be a major mistake, or someone.. took what might be a significant amount of money from the company. I cant accuse anyone because as you know with RossShell being the size it is, it could be anyone involved with anything. An investor in the energy situation is refusing to talk to Fritz and or Steve or sell us a company that might be very valuable, because this guy wants to meet Ross C in person. Fritz tried to tell the guy that Ross C is in New York dealing with a medical matter and cannot travel for a few weeks, but the guy went ballistic" Ross said.

Kayley sighed. "I'm sorry, honey. Ross, please calm down, and look at this realistically. Either the guy will wait until you are better so you can get to OKC to meet him personally, or the deal was not meant to be. As for the accounting department, you dont know what it is. It might and likely will take Victor some time to investigate it. With your shot less than a week away, just try to stay calm, and see what it is" Kayley said.

"Rational teacher; Oh, and I cant move any money from the company, so I cant take any paychecks" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross again. "Market Boy will never starve. Teacher will give you all you need to. As long as you give teacher.. only your body, when you physically can" Kayley said.

Ross sighed, and took an iced tea out of the fridge. I swear, Kayley, if I did not have the damn Epilepsy, I would take a great big fat drink right now, but I dont want to get a severe seizure to put myself in more trouble, so I will settle for a nice big iced tea" Ross said, grabbing a large iced tea out of the fridge.

"Let;s take a shower, and go to Chinatown, teacher's treat. Sex is optional tonight. Ross, you cant let this get to you so that you upset yourself so much that you actually do get a seizure. If that happens, you would have to postpone the shot, which would be the worst possible scenario. Let Victor look into it, you will get the shot, and then you can fly away within a week or two, and do whatever deals you want to, to your heart's content" Kayley said.

The couple showered, Ubered to Chinatown, and came home. They got into bed, and Ross was shaking in Kayley['s arms as she held him in bed,.

"Kale, I swear, if it was not for you, I would pack it all in" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross "Well, market boy, there is a me, so you cannot pack it all in. I know that when you have a problem in the office you want to be on a plane to OKC or Canada the next day. That is your escape. This time, you cant do that. So, try to do the next best thing. Your shot will come, see what the problem is, and then deal with it" Kayley said, hugging Ross.

Ross knew that with all the money he had, that Kayley was the biggest blessing he had in his life for almost three decades. The couple had no offspring, and Ross had constantly tried Kayley's patience time and time again so that any other wife would have snapped and left him years before. The couple had a strong, but sometimes strange bond.

What was the problem in the RossShell office with the books? What would happen with the situation that Fritz had discussed with Ross? Why would the man who was a new investor /maybe had a new energy source not commit until and unless he met Ross in person?

Ross had a lot on his plate, and the shot was still days away.

It would all be seen.

Last edited:
If Ross really needs cash, then he should not defer taking the entire $100 million windfall from MIA that he did defer. Just taking 10% of it would keep him in cash for some time.

Any thief in RossShell should, of course, be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law after being fired.

LOL You really remember every little detail from this storyline of the mistakes and things Ross did, almost like he is both Kayley's student and yours.

Yes, the thief, if there is one, should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, if there is one.

More to come hopefully by tonight.

Tonight and tomorrow I should be okay.

Tuesday after the shot, I'm not so sure.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back