• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Uncommon Ticklish Spots

Mjr888

TMF Poster
So I know I have a few ticklish spots from experience, (feet, armpits, stomach/sides) but don’t get tickled too often so I’m sure I have plenty of other spots that I don’t even know about. What are some other spots that you would try or think might be ticklish on me?

One spot that really surprised me was right above my knees. For whatever reason, squeezing there can get me going

My wife has a few that I would consider uncommon: there’s a spot right at the top of her thighs almost in her hip joint that will drive her crazy if squeezed. So much so that I very very rarely do it, cause it tickles her so much that she doesn’t like it. She’s also very ticklish on the tops of her toes and on the outer sides of her feet, which I think might both be relatively uncommon.

Speaking as a Lee, I feel a few of mine might apply here. My whole back is uproariously ticklish, but especially around my shoulder blades/traps area. And the outside of my biceps are pretty nuts. I feel like there's a lot of weight out on the old belly/sides/armpits/feet soles areas that I bet some lers could miss spots that would take the entire cakewalk if found. Just my 2🪙

My wife is very ticklish on the outside edges of her feet. I also knew a lady once who was ticklish on the TOPS of her feet, but not the bottoms.

I went to college with a woman that was ticklish on her forehead. One day she said, "Oh, that fells weird". A friend of hers said, "What does?" She said, "My forehead itches". She was about to reach up and scratch it herself but the friend started scratching it. Her face scrunched up, her arms started flailing all over the place and she curled into a little ball. At first we couldn't figure out what was going on then she said that it really tickled. First time I'd heard that about a forehead.

Also years ago I dated a woman that was ticklish on her scalp. But not all the time. It was dependent on the moisture level of her skin.

One spot that really surprised me was right above my knees. For whatever reason, squeezing there can get me going

See the knee squeezing never works on me! Maybe I just need someone better at tickling to try it lol

My wife has a few that I would consider uncommon: there’s a spot right at the top of her thighs almost in her hip joint that will drive her crazy if squeezed. So much so that I very very rarely do it, cause it tickles her so much that she doesn’t like it. She’s also very ticklish on the tops of her toes and on the outer sides of her feet, which I think might both be relatively uncommon.

I feel like the hip joint would be a bad spot on me too, just seems vulnerable

Speaking as a Lee, I feel a few of mine might apply here. My whole back is uproariously ticklish, but especially around my shoulder blades/traps area. And the outside of my biceps are pretty nuts. I feel like there's a lot of weight out on the old belly/sides/armpits/feet soles areas that I bet some lers could miss spots that would take the entire cakewalk if found. Just my 2&#55358;&#56985;

Exactly! I know I have the normal ticklish spots but there may be a spot that’s even worse than those that I don’t even know about!

The lower back is an underrated tickle spot in my opinion.

Many people think that the soles of the feet, that is, the center of the feet, are the most ticklish, but for me, the ball of the feet and between the toes seem to be just as terrible, or even worse.

Many people think that the soles of the feet, that is, the center of the feet, are the most ticklish, but for me, the ball of the feet and between the toes seem to be just as terrible, or even worse.

I've tickled women before that thought the soles of their feet were their most ticklish spot. But when I got the balls of their feet and the toes they just went through the roof. There's a lot of people that are super sensitive there.

I've tickled women before that thought the soles of their feet were their most ticklish spot. But when I got the balls of their feet and the toes they just went through the roof. There's a lot of people that are super sensitive there.

lol~it's me!

Back of the knees, or "knee pits" if you will.
Butt.
And one girl's clit became insanely ticklish after the 5th orally induced orgasm.

Loads of these for me - Ears, triceps and inner arms, palms (if done the right way), back (again if done the right way), backs of thighs and knees, calves (squeezing them tickles me quite a bit), and tops of knees.

That makes a lot of sense haha, thank you for sharing

the tailbone. I dug into mine with a finger and it tickled, similar to how when the knees are tickled.

My ears very much so.
And as a guy my nipples,esp if anything vibrating is used in them...
Backs are so underrated, so much skin to explore

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back