• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled/Tickling By Pool or Swimming

Mjr888

TMF Poster
Have you ever been tickled or tickled someone else while swimming or tanning by a pool? Feel like it’s a good opportunity for some tickling to occur!

Happened by the pool at my fraternity all the time, especially when the girls would lay on their stomach and unclip the bikini straps to avoid tan lines. Those were some great times!

Myself and an ex used to get into my pool a lot when it was just us at the house. She always wore a bikini, and I always try to get a finger in her bellybutton while we were in the pool. It didn't tickle her that much underwater, but it did make her giggle. She mainly just thought it felt good.

There were also times where we'd be just relaxing by the pool, and she'd have me apply lotion to her. I usually tried to get a tickle in during that. She really enjoyed being massaged.

I cannot count the number of feet I've tickled thru the years at different pools.... I certainly love seeing the wet wrinkly soles!!

Back in school that was the only reason to have a pool or know somebody with a pool

I tickled my friends older sisters feet a few times when we used to go to the pool when we were younger. Also tickled some of my female family members in a platonic way obviously at the pool that is at the resort we have been going to every other year the past several decades.

As far as a woman laying out on a chair tanning around a pool, soles up... damn is the temptation strong. To just walk up to one of them and run my finger down their arch. Drives me crazy EVERY DAMN TIME. But I always chicken out and never went through with it.

Pools do seem to be a natural setting for some tickling.

Years ago I saw a very pretty girl get absolutely wrecked by her boyfriend in a friend's pool at a party. They were in the shallow end, and he was holding her tight with one arm wrapped around her chest under her armpits and tickling her belly with the other hand. She was hysterical and kicking and splashing. She was clearly very ticklish. It lasted for a good couple of minutes too.

Our own pool has seen some ticklings too. I wrote posted a story a while back about my wife joining in tickling our hot neighbor which took place on the patio outside the pool and was preceded by the neighbor quickly tickling my wife inside the pool. Another time my wife was laying on a lounge chair face down and her friend was sitting on the chair next to her. When I came out to the patio I was asking my wife something and not getting a response. I asked if she was sleeping and her friend leaned over and tickled one of her soles. My wife jumped and shrieked and bent her knees up so that her soles were in the air but her friend continued tickling her. She stood up to get some more leverage and tickled both soles until my wife rolled over and sat up. It was pretty quick--maybe a minute long--but fun to see.

Pools do seem to be a natural setting for some tickling.

Years ago I saw a very pretty girl get absolutely wrecked by her boyfriend in a friend's pool at a party. They were in the shallow end, and he was holding her tight with one arm wrapped around her chest under her armpits and tickling her belly with the other hand. She was hysterical and kicking and splashing. She was clearly very ticklish. It lasted for a good couple of minutes too.

Our own pool has seen some ticklings too. I wrote posted a story a while back about my wife joining in tickling our hot neighbor which took place on the patio outside the pool and was preceded by the neighbor quickly tickling my wife inside the pool. Another time my wife was laying on a lounge chair face down and her friend was sitting on the chair next to her. When I came out to the patio I was asking my wife something and not getting a response. I asked if she was sleeping and her friend leaned over and tickled one of her soles. My wife jumped and shrieked and bent her knees up so that her soles were in the air but her friend continued tickling her. She stood up to get some more leverage and tickled both soles until my wife rolled over and sat up. It was pretty quick--maybe a minute long--but fun to see.

I remember that story. A good onr!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back