• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenni The Clown: A New Toy F/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
Jenni sat in near darkness, watching her large, four post bed. The only light was emitting from a small nightlight a couple of feet away from the bed itself. Her calculating gaze was focused on the young man laying on her bed. He was naked now but he hadn’t been when Jenni had first brought him in.

Jenni had worked quickly with this one. She had seen him around the neighborhood once or twice and become quite curious about him. He was just a little shorter than her and fairly skinny, a trait that she found very attractive in men. He had also become very nervous when she approached him and invited him over that night.

It had started simply enough. Joining him on her sofa and sharing a few drinks and some good conversation. It was soon after that what she had slipped in his glass began to take effect. At this point, he had been out could for about two hours. But as she heard him begin to groan and watched him move his head, she smiled. He was finally waking up.

“Welcome back to Earth, Brendan.”

Jenni could practically see the fog clearing from his eyes. This was followed by immediate and perfectly understandable panic as he pulled on his wrists and ankles to find that he was strapped down in a spread eagle position.

“What the!!?? Please don’t hurt me!”

“Oh, you big silly. Listen to my voice. You know who I am.”

“J-Jenni?” He was squinting his eyes as they searched the room. He must not have been clearheaded enough yet to be able to make out where she was. “I don’t understand. We were just talking and I… where are my clothes?”

“It’s okay, Sweetie.” Jenni tried to sound as soothing and calming as possible as she remained seated. “You are still in my home and you are completely safe. It’s just you and me. Nobody is going to hurt you.”

“Why can’t I move???”

“I needed you to be in a position where you could relax. Now I know that sounds silly with as panicked as you are right now but trust me… after a few minutes or so, you will either tire yourself out, or you will find you are able to trust me. Either way works for me. In any event, allow me to shed some light on the issue.”

Jenni reached over to the light switch on the wall and in an instant, the whole room was properly lit. Brendan’s eyes took a few seconds to adjust but once they did, he saw her. This was no doubt the same lovely and well endowed young woman who had invited him into her home earlier in the evening, but now she was decked out as if she was going to a Halloween party or something. Her hair, which had been resting straight down before was now up in two childlike pigtails. Her thin, blue sweater and tight jeans were replaced with some kind of pink and purple jester that zipped up in front. And her face was painted white. Grease paint. With pink spots on her cheeks and the tip of her nose. Her lipstick was red as roses and when she smiled, her pearly whites nearly glistened in the light.

“You… you’re a…”

“A clown? Guilty.” Jenni uncrossed her legs rose slowly from her chair. “I’ve always found a great deal of joy in making people laugh.” She made her way over to the bed, ultimately sitting down next to Brendan on his right side. “Which brings me to you.”

“So… you’re what? Going to put on some kind of show for me or something? I don’t understand.”

“I like you, Brendan.” Jenni said as she scooted a little closer. She threw a leg over him and straddled him, resting her soft, warm bottom on his groin. He quietly let out a quick, barely audible gasp of pleasure as he felt it and was a little ashamed when he found himself briefly rubbing himself against it. Jenni either didn’t notice or didn’t mind. She raised her hands. She was wearing what looked like whit, satin, opera gloves. She pinched the fingers and peeled the gloves off one at a time, dropping them to the mattress. “So naturally, when I like someone… all I really want to do is make them laugh. Know how I like to do it?”

Brendan could only shake his head no.

“That’s okay. I’ll give you a hint. In fact… I’ll give you ten of them.” The clown girl raised her hands to show him her fingernails. They were reasonably long and had very obviously been manicured recently. Perhaps even earlier that day. But more telling though, was that each was painted hot pink, and had a little black smiley face drawn on it. Brendan had never seen anything like it before.

“I like to tickle. Especially skinny little boys like you.” She smirked at him in a way that made him feel warmth in his cheeks. She saw them turning red and giggled teasingly. “Awww… look at that face. Are you ticklish, Sweetie?”

He didn’t answer.

“You’re shy. That’s okay. Momma will find out.” Her fingernails touched down on his lower tummy, which tensed as if it had been suddenly hit with an electrical charge. And Jenni saw the corners of Brendan’s lips curl into a smile. “Well, that looks promising.” She moved her fingernails upwards very slowly, testing to see which patches of skin gave off the most intense reactions.

“I’m not ticklish.” Brendan blurted out. The truth though, was that he loved being tickled. At the same time though… he didn’t want to make it easy for the clown.

“You’re awfully jumpy for someone who isn’t ticklish.” Jenni replied. “You really shouldn’t lie.”

“I’m not lyi-”

“Let me tell you a little story about lying.” Jenni interrupted him. “Once upon a time… there was a quiet little valley. It encompassed a vast area from here…” She pressed a fingernails down at the center of the top of his belly and began to make a slow circle around the entire tummy. “To here…” The fingernail ran down to his waist, right along the top of his pubis, and back up again. He let out a few quiet snickers and wriggled a little over the course of the journey. “And in this valley, there was a little village. And in this village, there was a little boy… let’s call him Bryan… who lived with his mother. They lived in a nice, little cottage… right here…” Jenni wiggled a single finger about an inch below and to the side of Brendan’s bellybutton, making him tense. “Now… one day… Bryan’s mom asked him to go down to the river and catch some fish. So he grabbed his pole and walked down to the river, which ran from here…” She lazily drew a finger in a wavy pattern along his lower belly which got a giggle out of him. She just smirked at him before continuing. “To here…”

Brendan listened intently but he also became very much aware of his growing arousal. His penis was becoming quite rigid against the cleft of the clown’s bottom. He was sure that she could feel it but the fact that she wasn’t acknowledging it in any way was actually turning him on more.

“So… Bryan walked down to the river…” Jenni used two fingers to tip toe down to that area, making him giggle again. “And he cast his line! But… after a whole day, he hadn’t caught anything at all. He didn’t know how he was going to tell his mother that he had failed to catch a single fish after a whole day of trying. Why… she would be furious at him, right? Bryan was so distraught. He walked back to the cottage…” The fingers tip toed again back to that area near Brendan’s bellybutton. “And when he walked in the door empty handed… his mother asked him where the fish were. Bryan was always a very anxious little boy… and he was terrified of whatever punishment surely awaited him if he told the truth. So he told a fib. He said that on the way back to the cottage, he had been attacked by some other boys just past the river, down over here…” She playfully poked the right side of Brendan’s belly to accentuate the spot. He jumped and giggled again, trying but failing to hide the obvious.

Jenni already knew everything that she needed to. But she was determined to finish her story.

“He said that the other boys had taken the fish he had caught. But you see… his mother knew none of that was true. She pointed out to him that he showed no physical signs of having been in any kind of scuffle. His clothes weren’t dirty, he had no injuries. Not even a bruise. And when she pointed this out to him, he confessed. And what’s more, his mom wasn’t even mad. She wasn’t thrilled that he had lied to her, but she wasn’t angry about him not catching any fish. And do you know why?”

“N-no…”

“Because she loved him. And she only wanted him to be honest. There is a lesson to be learned here. See… you say you aren’t ticklish. But we both know now that it simply isn’t true. Just as little Bryan showed true physical evidence that he was lying… so are you. I touch you and you react with grins and giggles. So I will give you one last chance to be honest with me. Are you a ticklish boy, Brendan?” She drew a random fingernail lazily along his tummy and he giggled.

“Yehehehehesss hehehehehehehe…”

“Doesn’t it feel good to tell the truth?” Jenni said. “And to show you how proud I am of you for admitting that… I’m gonna give you a kiss.”

Brendan’s heart skipped a beat. A kiss from such a gorgeous creature would make his day, month, and year. She started to lean forward and he pursed his lips in perparation. Only when she saw this, she chuckled into her hand.

“No. Not there, silly.” She instead scooted down just a little and brought her face to his tummy, softly kissing here and there. Now his erection was pressed against her clothed breasts and she was using her kisses to tickle his stomach.

“Hehehehehehehehehe… hehehehehehehehe…”

“Such a ticklish tummy you have. And it even looks good enough to eat.” The clown commented. The words confused Brendan, although he didn't think much good would come from them. He was proven right as Jenni pressed her tongue against the young man’s belly. The shock that Brendan felt from that soon passed as the clown dragged her tongue up his stomach, the warm wet surface scraping along his belly…

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOO NOHOHOHOTTT THAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Jenni was about the furthest thing from a prude that one could imagine. And sure, in her time she had made many men, and many women, happy with her mouth. And she had learned long ago that you can’t just lick. You have to treat your tongue as if it is a worm or snake. You have to probe and wriggle it as randomly as you can to truly keep one in suspense. And she knew now, from Brendan’s hysterical laughter, that she had long perfected her technique.

After what was only about 30 seconds but had seemed much longer than that to Brendan, Jenni pulled her head back up and used her right hand to rub his now, glistening tummy.

“You have a really cute laugh, Sweetie. Makes me wanna tickle you all night. Thing is though, there is one special fella we shouldn’t be forgetting.” She scooted back a few more inches and both of them gazed upon the erection that jutted majestically towards the ceiling. “I guess you like me and my tickles. Would you like to see more?”

Brendan could only rapidly nod yes. Jenni giggled.

“Good.” She slowly and teasingly unzipped the front of her costume, and while breathing deeply and huskily, revealed her huge breasts to him. But she didn’t stop there. She brought the zipper all the way down to the point where she could actually step out of it. Brendan saw Jenni sitting naked on the bed between his legs. She was freshly shaven and the rest of her skin looked just as impossibly soft as her cheeks did. “I lotion my skin every day.” She told him. “Because when I make love… I want him to feel like he is in absolute Heaven. Not many men last very long with me and I pride myself on that. But I want your skin just as soft as mine. At least above the waist.” She added with a wink as she reached behind her and out of Brendan’s sight. He soon saw that she had retrieved a small bottle with some kind of clear, viscous fluid inside.

“Some baby oil for the baby.” She smiled happily as she squirted just a little bit of the substance on her palm and then set the bottle down and rubbed her hands together. Brendan knew this wasn’t going to be good. And when she started gliding her hands up and down his sides and squeezing his hips, he blasted forth with a renewed energy in his frantic laughter.

“WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Coochie coochie coo. Does that tickle?” She asked rhetorically at the babbling mess of a human being that was jolting and struggling like mad underneath her. “My special guy’s gonna get ALL of the tickles!” She moved her slick fingers up to his ribs, playfully poking at them as if she was playing a piano. “Look at these over here.” She started to sing song. “Annnnnnd a tick-le tick-le tick-le tick-le…” She punctuated her words with gentle pokes in his ribs. His giggling turned a bit higher pitched. “Annnnnnd a tick-le tick-le tick-le tick-le tick-le tick-le tick-le!” Her hands reached just underneath his underarms and his body jerked. “Oh… did I find a red zone here, Sweetie?” Jenni knew from experience that the underarms were a primary tickle spot on just about everyone. It was just universal.

“No. That was just like… an involuntary spasm.” Brendan knew that he was not the best liar. Jenni knew it, too.

“Don’t make me tell you the story again.” She warned halfheartedly. “Hey, Brendan.” She got his attention as she smiled a playfully threatening smile. “You’re ticklish.”

“No… I’m-”

“You’re ticklish, Brendan.” She nodded yes at him and repeated. “And do you know where you’re really ticklish? You are really ticklish… under your arms. And I’m going to show you just how ticklish you are under your arms.” Jenni raised her hands so that he could see that both of her index fingers were in hooked positions and wiggling menacingly as if someone was making a quotation mark gesture. He almost giggled right then and there as he immediately started thinking about how much it would tickle him if she wiggled those fingers like that under his arms. “I’m going to get you, Brendan…” She sang in an alarmingly sinister tone. “It’s really gonna tickle…” Her fingers came closer and closer to their targets. Jenni’s teasing overwhelmed Brendan and he started giggling even though she still hadn’t touched him yet. This told her all she needed to know. “You look scared…” She grinned wickedly before inserting her fingers under his arms and wriggling them like worms probing and tilling in fresh dirt.

Brendan jumped and jerked underneath her.

“No! No! Not… tick...ticklish…”

Jenni only laughed and started “Uh huh”-ing at him as the smile spread across his face and he broke into hysterical laughter.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OKAY OKAY OKAY!”

“Oh my… tickle tickle tickle!” The clown was having a ball torturing the young man. She got so into it that she almost forgot why she was even doing it. But after nearly five straight minutes of armpit tickling, she allowed him another chance to breathe. “Told ya.” She stuck out her tongue at him in a taunting fashion.

“Please… no more. I’m ticklish, okay. You have proved it over and over again.”

“And you like it.” Jenni told him. “So really why should I stop?”

“But I…”

“Shh.” She brought a finger to his lips to silence him. “You still don’t seem to understand what is happening here. This isn’t a democracy. Protests will not be considered or even heard. I am going to tickle you. And you are going to laugh. That’s it. And it won’t stop until I allow it.”

It was at this point when he felt fingertips gently tickling his balls and around his exposed perineum. He squirmed and snickered a bit. The point of this tickle was clearly not to torture, but to arouse.

“Let’s play one more game, shall we?”

“Whahahat did you have in mind? Hehehehe…”

“It’s one of my all time faves. It’s called “Comfy Penis, Ticklish Boy.”

“How do you plahahaay?”

“You don’t. I do.” The clown said before teasing seductively. “Tickle tickle…”

“Okay, yes, it tickles down there.”

“I know it does. But for now, I want to explain the game to you. See, one of the things about ticklishness… not just in boys but in girls as well… the more excited you are… the more sensitive you are. So first things first… let’s get you moved into your new home.” She straddled him again, only this time, she took ahold of him and guided him into her slowly, gasping at how good it felt to have him inside of her. He gasped as well. Her womanhood was so silken, warm, and slippery… that it was a miracle he didn’t climax right then and there. ‘There we are… nice and snug. And now that we have a comfy penis… Let’s see that ticklish boy…”

When she started spider tickling his tummy, the giggles once again began to flow from his lips but now it was different. As he rocked and writhed to get away, he was moving himself around inside of her, stimulating himself further as a result.

“Ever had a ticklegasm before?” She winked again with a huge grin. “Let’s see how long I can tickle my special guy before he pops. Oh, I know just the thing: The Giggle Orchestra!”

The what, Brendan thought to himself.

“First, there’s the drum…” the spider tickles turned to taps and pokes on his belly.

“Hahahahahaha hehehehehe…”

“Then there’s the guitar…” She reached out with her left hand to tickle his right underarm as though she were strumming the faux instrument.

“Hahahahahaha no Jenni please!”

“Next we have the piano…” She brought her fingers to his sides and played them as if trying to press certain keys.

“Hahahahahahahaha…” He was thrusting in and out of her voluntarily now. He wanted to cum so bad.

“And the violin…” She reached an index finger behind her and he soon felt it running up and down the crack of his bottom.

“Hehehehehehehe…”

“And then there’s my absolute favorite…” She laid down on top of him, her chest pressed against his and her arms snaking around him to hold him tight as her face got near the left side of his head. “The trumpet.” She started to blow tiny raspberries up and down the side of his neck.

“Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe… hahahahahahahahahahahahaha…” Jenni knew what she was doing. These new tickles were light and playful. They weren’t enough to distract him from the pleasure he was feeling between his legs, but it was enough to keep him giggling giddily.

“Tickle tickle ticklish…” She sang a childish, teasing melody to him. “Tickle tickle ticklish…” She alternated the raspberries with the same kinds of kisses that she had bestowed earlier upon his belly.

“Jenni… I’m gonna cuhuhummm…”

“Yes, you are.” She told him seductively. “Ticklish boys always do when I get them in my bed. Tickle tickle ticklish… tickle tickle ticklish… “

Brendan was so close. He knew it would all be over soon. But there was a part of him that didn’t want it to end. He was trying to hold off on cumming as much as he could. The attempt didn’t last long, though. Jenni started using the tip of her tongue, running it rapidly up and down the side of his neck.

“No! Not fahahahahahahaiiir! AGH!!!” Brendan erupted inside of Jenni’s velvety womanhood. She whimpered with pleasure as she felt the pulsations from his member and held him even tighter, soon experiencing her own orgasm as she trembled on top of him…

There was a period of nearly five minutes that she spent simply laying comfortably on top of him as they both felt exhaustion beginning to take hold over them.

“How are you feeling?” She asked him, lovingly tussling his hair.

“I’m feeling… tired.”

“Well, you rest for now.” She untied his arms and moved down to begin untying his ankles. “Tomorrow is a new day.”

Ah sweet Jenni! Brendan is a lucky SOB.

Another fine addition to the Jenni canon.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back