• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session With Vicky Vixxx

LBFT

4th Level Yellow Feather
This past weekend I was in the Tampa/St Pete area for Spring training baseball, and I had a foot tickling/foot fetish session with Vicky Vixxx. First let me start out by saying this, I always thought Vicky Vixxx was attractive in her photos or clips on the Internet but meeting her in person she is extremely beautiful and super sexy. I was very nervous when she met me in the lobby of my hotel she made me relax right away she was very easy to talk with, she was professional and her feet in person are extremely sexy and very ticklish. I highly recommend if you are in the Tampa area you look up Vicky Vixxx for a foot tickling/foot fetish session it was worth every penny! Next time I get a chance I will definitely get another session with Vicky Vixxx.

Thank you,
LBFT

What about sessions she is not comfortable with? What about those ones?

Vicky Vixx is a bucket list session for me!! Nowhere near Florida, but ever since I saw her in a Tickle Abuse video years back, I've wanted to experience those feet for myself!! She is very sexy, and has some oh so beautiful feet that I'd love to tickle!!

What about sessions she is not comfortable with? What about those ones?

You would need to contact Vicky Vixxx to find out exactly what she does and doesn't do in sessions.

Thank you,
LBFT

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back