• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shot , No Apparent Reaction, Work, And.. Trip (s?)?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross and Kayley arrived at Doctor K's office on the Upper East Side of Manhattan for Ross's Botox shot.

Usually, the office was empty, and the wait was non existent, or very brief.

On this day, many more people than Ross had ever seen there were sitting in the office., So much that when Doctor K called Ross's name, Doctor K apologized for the long wait before sitting down to talk to Ross and Kayley.

When Doctor K asked how Ross was feeling, Ross told Doctor K that Ross usually felt fine all day, but that at night, the headaches would hit.

Ross also told Doctor K that Ross had experienced a mild seizure a week earlier. When Doctor K asked Ross if Ross had called Ross's main Neurologist, Doctor G about the seizure, Ross said. "No, I did not, Doctor K. I was afraid that if I did, that I would be advised to push the Botox shot back, and I have been in severe pain especially at night. " Doctor K then said. "Ross, the migraines and the seizures are separate issues. If you ever have a seizure, even very mild, you must call Doctor G immediately. " Ross nodded, said "Okay, Doctor, I understand".

Doctor K then gave Ross the Botox shots in his head and neck. This time, the shots did not seem as painful to Ross as in previous visits. Doctor K told Ross to come back for Ross's next shot in two and a half months. Ross and Kayley called an Uber, jumped in, and went home to Queens. Doctor K had told Ross that while he should take it easy at first, Ross could probably return to the office within a day or two, and that Ross should wait "A week" before traveling away from New York by train or plane.

When Ross and Kayley got back to Queens, the Uber dropped them off on the main street in town. They went in for lunch. As Ross was getting up from his seat in the restaurant to go to the Men's Room, Ross got a dizzy spell and nearly fell over, which concerned Kayley greatly.

Ross went to the men's room, washed his hands, came back, and ate lunch.

When the couple went home, Ross did not feel particularly well. He felt somewhat nauseous and had a bit of an upset stomach, either from a migraine or something he ate.

Ross undressed to house clothes, lied in bed, talked and texted on the phone, and just tried to rest.

When Kayley undressed and got into bed to rest with Ross that afternoon, she said. "R , what you do about the office tomorrow is optional. See how you feel in the morning. If you feel better, I suggest you go in for a shorter day, and come home at about the time I do. If you feel sick, dizzy, or have headaches in any way, please stay home, and I will get you a nurse, okay?" Kayley said,.

Ross saluted Kayley. "Yes, Oh Partner, Madam Teacher"

Ross and Kayley just went to sleep that night. Ross definitely did not feel like making love.

The next morning, the couple awoke. Ross felt strong enough to go into work. He did not have any headaches or dizzy spells, and his stomach seemed okay.

"K, I will be home by 5 at the latest, maybe before, okay? I feel strong enough to get out of here. I want to keep busy, but not beat myself up. I'm going to wait to talk to Jack about his proposal until I'm one hundred percent. I can call Timothy and or Harton, but if they start to aggravate me, I will remove myself from the conversation. Any discussion about the energy companies will take place via Zoom, Conference call, or one on one phone calls. Don't worry. my health, especially with this shot in my system, outweighs anything and anyone else but you, okay?" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Good Marketing Boy!"

The couple left the apartment, and Ross, dressed in slacks, dress shirt, and blue blazer, but no tie, headed in an Uber to the office.

"Good Morning, Ross is back" Ross said, as he entered the office.

"How are you feeling, Ross?" Vic asked.

"Well enough to be here from now until hopefully five. I'm going to work, but not overdo it. I'm thinking that maybe Mister Harton should be advised that home sick in bed. I can talk to Timothy if need be because I know how to deal with him. What I do today and who I talk to, will depend on how I feel" Ross said.

Ross called Tim. "How are you, my good friend?" Tim said in greeting, upon seeing Ross's number.

"Well enough to have lunch with you if we keep the conversation calm and civil" Ross said.

"Yes, Sir. Shun Lee, 1230, my treat" Tim said.

"How thoughtful of you. Will be there then" Ross said, clicking Tim off.

Ross's day was about to become a bit more complex, from probably his favorite partner and person in business, Fritz.

"My good friend,. I hope you are well. I know that you are grounded for at least a week due to your shot. The thing is, someone wants to talk to RFS about possibly getting into a piece of a partnership in offshore oil" Fritz said.

Ross sighed. "Ugh, a complex situation right after I just got that shot, when I cant come down there for at least a week to see you guys and the person involved, and too much for me to think about now" Ross said.

"I might be able to put it off 10 days to two weeks until you feel better. Or, if they want to go ahead, Steve and I can meet with them, you can be present via conference call and or Zoom, and then we can do less shows when you do come down here , whenever you can, to be able to meet these people face and face and they can explain it to you in detail , you can think it through, and Steve, you and I can discuss it in person" Fritz said.

"Okay, let's see" Ross said.

Ross met Tim at Shun Lee at 1230.

"What's your schedule when you feel better?" Tim asked.

"I must do two things. I have to meet with another friend of mine to advise him what to do about some companies. This is just a discussion, and advisement" Ross said, referring to Jack, but wanting to keep the details secret for obvious reasons.

Then Ross continued. "I also have to go to OKC ASAP when I can fly to meet with a new group of investors, and look into a few other things. That wont be for another week or so of course until I can travel" Ross said.

"Okay, we will figure it out" Tim said.

Ross left the office at 430. He was tired. "Will be back tomorrow. A bit out of it" Ross said.

"Have a good night, Ross" Vic said.

Ross got home before 530, and kissed the Teacher hi.

"How are you, R?" Kayley said.

"A bit tired. Spoke to Fritz . He hinted about some new things that I cant do for at least a week because I cant travel. Tim told me in a roundabout way about something, but I told him that I must get to OKC first after I feel better. As for the situation with Jack. That might require a lot of looking into, and I need to be here to take all of his info and analyze it. When I get home from OKC, I will call and meet with Jack and start the process.

Ross felt strong enough for Ross and Kayley to make love that night. Ross was far from at one hundred percent, but wanted to satisfy his bride. Ross also got foot favors, and tickling for his efforts!

Ross had a relatively quiet week in the office getting his energy back from the shot. Ross had made plans to go to OKC either Monday or Tuesday to meet with the investors and discuss the oil exploration situation with Fritz.

Before Ross left, Charles Harton started grunting.

"First you're taking it easy, and now you're planning to do your usual and fly off to OKC for a week" Charles said sarcastically.

"Charles, it sounds like you are not satisfied with me. If not, I could recommend someone else for you" Ross said calmly.

"I like you, Ross, a lot, and I think you are very capable. You just always have so much on your plate" Charles said.

"That is just how I am Charles. When I get back from OKC, I will be here for a month then before I take a vacation with Kayley. During that time, I promise we will spend sufficient time discussing anything you want , okay?" Ross offered.

"Fine. " Charles said.

Ross had a quiet weekend with Kayley before packing and heading to OKC.

It was almost a week since his shot. Luckily, knock on wood, Ross was not having any side effects from the shot.

On Monday morning, Ross's flight from JFK took off to DFW and then OKC.

How would this trip turn out for Ross and his partners? It sounded like it might be a bit more.. "involved:" than the usual oil and gas visit and investor shows.

How the trip would turn out would be seen.

Last edited:
Tim seems to realize the seriousness of Ross's medical conditions and makes allowances. In contrast, Charles seems to be a selfish person who only uses Ross.

Kayley is a gem, as usual.

Tim and Ross have a complex relationship , as you know.

However, Tim still cares about Ross as a friend, not to want Ross to get himself sick

Charles is the type of person who my father likes to refer to as "A legend in their own mind" Charles acts like he is the almighty God, where in reality the guy is just a petty, demanding piece of shit lol

Yes, Kayley is almost always a gem, except when Ross lies to her.

More to come hopefully by bedtime tonight.

Knock on wood, my reaction to this Botox shot is so far minimal, so I can hopefully think clearly to go about my r/l and write

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back