• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Ever Tickling Session

JP Tickle

My first ever attempt at a true tickling story, detailing my first ever tickling session.

As seems to be the norm on here I’ll refer to the ticklish lady as J.

I got speaking to J on fetlife after I could see we had plenty of tickle related interests, intense tickling and bondage mainly. After exchanging messages we planned to meet at her apartment for play. Once I arrived J greeted me in and we exchanged nervous chit chat on the balcony over a glass of wine. Luckily for us both I was short of time so it forced our hand to get started.

We decided that J should be tied down first as she was the more natural lee. J was wearing black leggings and a black sleeveless top, the perfect attire to expose those hopefully sensitive areas. We both agreed that spread eagle, face down would be the position of choice, using her wrist and ankles cuffs. It has to be said that with this being my first ever session I was so excited and amazed that J had agreed to be tied for like this, by a total stranger to be ticked. We had agreed on RED as a safeword and a time limit of 30 minutes. Now J had warned me that her feet were not very ticklish but as this was my favourite place to tickle I had to check.
I lay on the bed with my hands and face close to her tied bare foot and began to lightly trace my finger along her sole. This elicited a slight reaction, a small twitch and movement but not what I’d hoped for… maybe she was telling the truth about her feet.
I then spent the next 5 minutes exploring her body to find her biggest weakness. I knew she wanted to be pushed to her limits and I was very eager to oblige. After several pokes, strokes and prods I’d worked out the best way to drive her crazy. Now this wasn’t the way I’d expected to push her but it turns out my favourite place to tickle is “where ever she’s most ticklish” and with J that was definitely her upper legs. She would thrash, laugh, scream and beg when ever I applied to right amount of pressure to her hamstrings, inner and outer thighs. I decided that this reaction was everything I’d ever hoped for and more so i spent a good portion of my 30 minutes tickling these areas. Fair play to J, I could tell this tickled like hell and she’d like me to change location but she never yelled RED.
Now as I’m such a fan of ticklish feet i decided to try there again. J had asked me not to use oil and a hairbrush as this only hurt … so to plan B. This time I decided to to see if I could get a reaction from sucking and nibbling her toes, it couldn’t hurt to try.
Thank god I did!! What a reaction, this seemed to surprise J as much as it delighted me! Again she screamed, thrashed and laughed her head off at the ticklish sensation happening in her soles and toes. I was in heaven, J was somewhere between heaven and hell I’m guessing… however still no RED.

After the 30 minutes I untied her before she very eagerly tied me down the same way.
It’s hard to fully remember what she did for the 30 minutes as I was being tickled to death but what I can remember, with certainty is how she broke me with her teasing and taunts almost as much as her skilled fingers. She seemed to delighted in tickling my naked torso and spent a lifetime tickling my sensitive feet.

I’m delighted to say that this wasn’t the last time me and J tickled each other.

It is wonderful that you had such an enjoyable session! :bouncybou
Great story! :tickle: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

So by breaking you, u mean made u safe word Tap out? And she didn't use her safe word? Well then up to this story thus far, your behind 1-0, don't tell us your just gunna lay there and take that! Lol great story bud. Looking forward to reading about the other encounters.

Great story, and she sounds like an awesome session partner. Thanks for posting. Please tell us about other sessions!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back