• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Therapy Session (fff/m)

EarthOne1

Hey guys! Took a while but I finally managed to write a new story. Hope you like it!

Taylor sat in the empty room strapped in the chair waiting for Annie to get back.
The room was fairly small, with white sound proofing across the walls. The only things in it were a shoe rack with Taylor’s shoes and Annie’s flip-flops on it, a bench, a small cabinet and the chair, which was made of thick metal poles with padding for the back and buttocks, cuffs at the top and stocks at the bottom. Taylor, an average-height, sandy-blonde young man in jeans and a plain blue t-shirt, was strapped into the chair, his wrists cuffed above his head, knees belted down and his socked feet sticking out of stocks in front of him.

Taylor had been bought over by Annie to help their mutual friend Jenna. Jenna suffered from anxiety; she was very quiet and introverted and had difficulty opening herself up to new experiences; she tended to overthink and imagine so many outcomes, mainly negative ones, of trying new things that she tended to close up and retreat as fast as she could. Therapy had helped in the past to alleviate her more severe fits of anxiety and depression but she still had a way to go. Her therapist had told her, as well as her flatmate and best friend Cassie, who had accompanied her to some sessions as an unofficial emotional companion, of possible exercises for her to try. According to Annie, Cassie had come up with the idea to tweak one of the exercises a bit to make Jenna comfortable enough that she might try the proper method later.
Annie, a slender young woman his height with short cropped black hair, wearing a long-sleeved purple shirt and skinny jeans, had asked Taylor to come to a therapy centre that day to be the subject of the therapy. She had bought him into the room and, once they kicked off their shoes (shoes weren’t allowed in the room), showed him the chair. Taylor was a bit taken aback by the chair and asked why he was to be strapped into it.
Annie had said “It’s so that, once she sees that you’re held back and can’t react too much, she won’t be scared to do anything. It’s some kind of psychological thing, but it works.” Taylor wasn’t sure what she meant by “do anything” but he guessed that Jenna would be basically saying horrible, infuriating things to him, maybe as a way to comfortably express her anger and/or strong opinions, so he nodded along. Annie strapped him into the chair and Taylor could have sworn he saw her trying to hide a smirk as she lowered the stocks onto his ankles. She then headed out to wait for Jenna and Cassie.

A minute later, they arrived. Cassie was an average-height curvy redhead in a dark green, flowery hoodie while Jenna was a short girl in a thick orange jumper and long, frizzy blonde hair covering half of her face; rarely did Taylor see her with a different appearance. She did a small double-take as she saw Taylor in the chair. Cassie, however, just gave a big smile and waved. “Hi, Taylor!” she said.
“Hiya” replied Taylor, waving as best he could with restrained hands. “Hi, Jenna”
“Hi” Jenna quietly replied. Cassie slipped off her shoes and gently tapped Jenna’s shoulder to tell her to do the same. Cassie had green and blue striped socks and Jenna had plain white. Annie, barefoot from her flip-flops with dark-painted toenails visible, placed their shoes on the rack next to hers and Taylor’s, then walked the two over to him.
“Right, are we ready” she asked.
“Yeah, we’re all good” Cassie replied, before turning to Taylor and saying “Taylor, thanks again for doing this. You’re a big help.”
“No problem” said Taylor. He then added “So what are we actually doing? How does this therapy go?”
“Didn’t Annie say?” asked Cassie.
“She just said that, once Jenna saw me like this and saw I couldn’t move, she could do anything she wanted. But what does she actually do?”
Annie looked down, holding her laughter. Cassie laughed and, after a second, responded “She tickles you.”
Taylor’s eyes bulged. “She WHAT?!”
Cassie, still smiling, continued “Yeah, that’s what the session is, extended tickling.”
Taylor tugged at his wrist straps. “Are you freaking kidding me?! What the hell?!”
Jenna stepped back a little, turning to Cassie and saying “Oh God, I don’t know. I don’t know if this is a good idea”. Cassie put her hands on her shoulders to reassure her, while Annie composed herself to walk over to Taylor and gently touch his arm.
“Hey hey, hang on, hang on!” she said “Look, I’m sorry, I know I should have said, I thought it would be a bit more amusing for her if you were surprised.” Before Taylor could respond and yell, she continued “Look, the therapy actually goes that Jenna herself would be the one that’s tied down and tickled.” As she said this, Jenna crossed her arms and hunched her shoulders. Taylor noticed this as Cassie put her arm around Jenna’s shoulders. “The shrink said its a really good therapy for boosting happiness and lowering personal walls, but she was still nervous so we thought we could change it around, have her tickle someone else to see it’s not so bad. You see what I mean?”
“Yeah, but why me?” Taylor demanded to know.
Cassie sheepishly shrugged, “I really hate being tickled.”
Annie nodded, also sheepish “Yeah, I’m not as great with it either. You remember that party where my feet were on the table and you got me?”
Taylor chuckled “Yeah, and then you got my sides as I walked by.” He added “Twice as long as I did to you.”
“Right” said Annie, “I remembered.”
A thought came to Taylor’s head. “How long is this session for?”
“An hour” responded Cassie.
“An hour?! I’m supposed to be in here and get tickled for an hour?!”
Cassie spoke up “I promise, we won’t be too horrible, we’ll just be light, you’ll be fine. Please?”
Taylor didn’t look too convinced but he looked between Cassie and Annie’s pleading, wide-eyed faces then looked at Jenna. He knew how shy she was and thought; not only would she probably not go too hard on him (even though he was really ticklish), but maybe it really would help her out. The few times he had seen her smile and have fun had been great. He made a decision and looked up at Annie.
“You’ll pay me back for this, right?”
Annie nodded “Yeah, yeah, I’ll think of something and I’ll pay you back. I promise.”
Taylor sighed and finally said “Okay”
Annie and Cassie clenched their fists and said “Yes!”. Cassie held an egg timer in her hand given to her by the receptionist who had booked the session. She turned it all the way to 60 minutes and placed it on the end of the bench.
Cassie turned to Jenna and said “You ready?”
Jenna didn’t look or sound ready. “Are you sure?” she asked the girls.
Annie nodded and said “Yeah, it’s fine.” With that, she gave Taylor’s right foot a quick tickle, making him jump and yelp. “See?” said Annie with a grin. She then squirrelled her fingers over his foot a few more times, each time making Taylor jump. Annie and Cassie both laughed and Jenna couldn’t help but give a small grin, like she was suppressing her own laugh.
She slowly reached out her hand towards his foot. Taylor tensed in preparation but she then suddenly pulled her hand back.
“Sorry, sorry” she said, “Just give me a minute.”
Cassie gently tapped her shoulder. “It’s alright, don’t worry.” She then moved towards Taylor’s left foot. “We’ll just get started until you’re ready.” Cassie then started tickling Taylor’s foot. “AAHH-hahahahaa!” cried Taylor. His foot thrashed around until Cassie grabbed his toes with her other hand. On his right foot, Annie did the same.
“AAAAAHH! OH MY GOD! HAHAHAHAHAA!” Taylor loudly laughed, which made Cassie and Annie laugh too.
“We’ll leave the socks on for you, though!” Cassie said to Jenna.
“Maybe!” replied Annie.
Jenna laughed. She sat down on the bench to watch. Taylor was laughing and whipping his head from side to side as Cassie and Annie wiggled their fingers all over his feet. After the first burst, it wasn’t very quick and they looked like they were going quite soft, just teasing him a bit. They got down on their knees so they were eye-level with his feet, which seemed to help the delicacy in their technique.

Jenna watched and thought: it did look fun. Cassie and Annie seemed to be laughing just as much as Taylor. She then wondered how horrible it must be for Taylor. Just like him, she was very ticklish too, and she thought back to a few times when she had been tickled by her parents when she was a kid. Though she had laughed, she had come out of it a bit shaken. To make matters worse, he was shackled down, unable to get away, and his ticklers did not seem to have any inclination to stop. Would it be painful after a while? Could someone have a heart attack partway through this? If she started, would he hate her? He was a really lovely guy and great friend but would he get angry if she started and/or didn’t stop??
She caught Annie and Cassie sharing a laugh with each other. They were having so much fun. Taylor had cried “No!” and “Stop!” a few times but they had completely ignored him and even taunted him. That must feel great, to have so much fun having such power over someone knowing they couldn’t stop you and that they would forgive you when they were finished… Wouldn’t they? I mean, Taylor was wriggling about a lot but he was also laughing and he had said he would do it for her.

After about ten minutes (everyone seemed to have lost track of time), Cassie and Annie stopped to let Taylor get his breath back. He breathed heavily, his face red from laughing.
“Huh…huh…oh my God… Oh my God!” he panted
Annie giggled again. “That was fun!”
“I know!” Cassie agreed.
Annie playfully tapped Taylor’s foot. “Well done, T!”
Taylor let out a very breathy and laboured “Ha, thanks”.
Cassie looked over at Jenna. “Hey, what do you think? Do you want a go?”
Jenna, who realised she had been smiling for a while, froze. A hot flush ran through her body. Should she do it? Half of her was itching to give it a go but the other half was screaming at her not to.
Taylor looked at her too. He looked exhausted but his face had the etchings of a smile. Was he enjoying this? Jenna genuinely couldn’t tell. She gave it some thought and an idea came to mind. She summoned as much courage as she could to say the next part.
“Um” she spoke up, “Do you want to try somewhere else first?”
Cassie looked a bit confused but Annie got it. “Aahh!” she said “I got you.” She stood up.
“What’s that?” asked Cassie.
Annie walked to Taylor’s side and nodded towards him. “Somewhere else”
Cassie got it - “Oh, I see. Okay!” - then stood up.
Taylor realised it too and groaned “Oh, God, no!” Jenna listened to his reaction intensely; it sounded nervous but there was laughter in it so he clearly wasn’t completely opposed to it, like he knew it was going to happen one way or another but he knew he would survive it. Jenna’s hot rush cooled down a bit. She leaned in, captivated.
Annie moved behind the chair while Cassie stood by his left side. They reached both of their hands towards him, Annie’s hands by his underarms, Cassie’s by his mid-section. Taylor could see the wide grin on Cassie’s face and cringed as her wiggling hands got closer.
“Oh, no no no no no no n-NOOHOHOHOO!!”
Taylor cried out with laughter as Cassie started continuously grabbing his sides up and down, up and down. Behind him, Annie’s sharp fingernails scurried like spiders over his armpits and up and down his arms. He tried in vain to wave his arms and dart his body away but the straps on his wrists and thighs meant he didn’t get far at all. All the while, Cassie and Annie smiled and giggled.
“Tickle tickle tickle!” taunted Cassie in a sing-song voice.
“Coochie coo!” Annie cooed in his ear.
“NAH-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HAA!” was all Taylor could say.
As this went on for about 5 minutes, Jenna thought some more. Her suggestion had worked; she had asked for Taylor to be tortured even more but, judging from his reaction before and his laughter now, he didn’t seem to mind. And it was still funny to watch! Maybe this could actually work…
Cassie and Annie continuously switched between Taylor’s armpits and sides and now they stopped. Or rather, stopped intensely ticking him and were now teasing him, with Annie slowly raking her nails down his arms to his armpits and Cassie making a figure-8 on his belly.
“Aw, is that ticklish?” teased Annie.
“I think it is” chimed in Cassie
Taylor moaned out a long “Mmmmhmhmhmhmhmm!” as he squirmed. Then, all of a sudden, he yelped “HAH!”. Cassie and Annie both jumped, yanking their hands back.
“Whoa! What was that?” asked Cassie. She looked at Annie, who looked past her with her eyes wide and a smile on her face.
Cassie turned around. Jenna was kneeling at Taylor’s feet, her hand by his foot. She had the most wide-eyed look on her face and let out a nervous giggle.
Cassie gave a big wide grin. “Hey!” she cried. “You did it!”
Jenna quickly nodded and replied “Yeah!”. She couldn’t believe she had done it either. But she had and she wanted to do it again.
Jenna gave Taylor’s right foot a longer tickle. Then his left foot. Then his right again. Every time she did it, her smile got wider until she broke out in laughter as loud as Taylor’s. Annie and Cassie watched her and laughed too. Jenna then put both her hands to both of Taylor’s feet and continued to tickle him.
“AAAAA-HAHAHAHAAA” laughed Taylor. His feet wildly trashed around. Jenna’s head had got so close that one foot nearly hit her head.
“Whoa!” she cried, moving her head back.
“Here, let me help!” said Cassie as she grabbed Taylor’s toes and pulled them back. Jenna resumed tickling his feet, which could now no longer move far at all. Taylor laughed and laughed, yelping a few times when Annie looked away from Jenna to playfully pinch his sides.
Eventually, after a minute or so of constant tickling and laughter, Jenna stopped. As Taylor got his breath back, Jenna tried to calm her own giggling. She had felt like a woman possessed; the rush she had felt tickling him was incredible. “Oh my God!” she laughed, putting both hands to her face.
Annie leaned over the stocks, resting her chin on her hands. “How you doing, babe?”
“That was incredible!” gasped Jenna.
Cassie knelt beside Jenna and gave her a hug. It had been quite a while since she had seen Jenna laugh and have such a good time.
Annie turned to a still-breathless Taylor. “See that? You’re making her happy” she said in a slightly teasing tone. She playfully pinched his cheek, “It’s all worth it!”
Taylor instinctively jerked his head away and let out a breathless, sarcastic “Yeah, sure. Yippee.”
“Well yes, yippee!” Annie responded. She turned back towards Jenna. “Hey. You ready to keep going?”
Jenna nodded and said “Yeah”
Annie grinned and said “Well done!”, then came to sit on Jenna’s other side.
“How about” she said, “we turn things up a little bit?” She reached up and put a finger inside Taylor’s right sock.
“Oh God, no no no no!” moaned Taylor, wriggling his feet as much as he could.
“Shall we?” Annie asked Jenna in a sing-song voice.
Jenna snorted with laughter. Wow, this is really going to turn thing around, she thought. Tickling socked feet is one thing but bare feet? Could he take that? Weren’t bare feet a bit too sexual? After all, Jenna rarely went barefoot herself; in socks around the house maybe, but rarely no socks at all.
But her thoughts were interrupted by Cassie putting her finger inside Taylor’s left sock and Taylor’s continuous “No no no no no no!”
Annie and Cassie held their laughter and stopped their hands moving. They looked to Jenna for the okay.
“What do you think?” asked Cassie.
The mad rush made up of thrill, nerves and amusement pounced upon Jenna again. She smiled wide, nodded and said “Yeah!”
“Hooray!” the girls yelled as they peeled off Taylor’s socks, leaving his size 9 feet exposed.
“Oh God, nohoho!” he cried.
Jenna put her hands to her mouth to control her giggling. Annie and Cassie each grabbed the toes of the foot closest to them and used their other hand to run their nails over his bare sole.
Taylor howled. “OOHH-HOHOHOHO-HAHAHAHAAA!”
The girls laughed even harder. Before any thoughts could stop her, Jenna put her hand to Taylor’s left foot and started tickling. Annie took her own hand off and went to sit on the bench, letting Jenna fully take over.

Jenna was besides herself and she couldn’t believe it. Only the other day, she had felt on the verge of a heart attack at the thought of doing a form of therapy that involved just touching someone else. Yet here she was, holding AND tickling a man’s bare foot and laughing at his torment. She looked over at Cassie on the other foot, who returned a smile Jenna imagined she had on her face right now.

Taylor thrashed and laughed at the top of his lungs. The sock tickling was bad enough but now it was his bare feet, ten times worse! Every fingernail felt like a jolt of electricity lighting up his nerves. He could feel his face red from laughter and his shirt covered in sweat but there was nothing he could do. Plus the endorphins actually made him feel good! Was he actually enjoying this a lot?! He genuinely couldn’t tell, nor did he have time to think as he tried to wrench his feet out of his tormenter’s reach.
“Oh wow” Cassie said, “he is strong!”
“Hold on, hold on, I’ll give you a hand!” said Annie, jumping up from the bench. She hopped onto Taylor’s legs and leaned forward onto her stomach. Her head reached over the stocks and her own feet were pointing up, inches from Taylor’s face. She reached over and pulled Taylor’s toes, again pulling his feet taut. “There you go!”
“Thank you!” chimed Cassie.
Now she and Jenna could use both hands on a foot. They wiggled their fingers up and down his feet as Taylor cried out with laughter.
“Ooh, go for between the toes!” said Annie.
“Oh yeah, the toes!” cried Cassie. She and Jenna then moved their fingers to the top of his feet, on and around the toes.
“OHWAAAAHH!! HAHAHAHAHAAA!! AAAAAIIEEE!” yelled Taylor. The girls howled with laughter in response.
Annie, keeping a firm grip on his toes, looked around and mockingly wiggled her own feet in front of his face. “Wow Taylor” she teased, “You are really liking this aren’t you?”
Taylor cried back “NAA-HAHAHAHAHA! NAAAH!”
“Yes, you are!” Annie replied. She turned to Cassie and Jenna. “Don’t you think he’s liking this?”
“I think he is!” laughed Cassie.
“He definitely is!” said Jenna. Cassie and Annie’s eyes widened at her in surprise. Even Jenna herself was amazed and they all let out another big laugh as they kept up the tickling and teasing, leaving no part of his feet untouched.
After about five minutes, Annie looked back at Taylor and decided out loud “Okay, hang on now, let’s give him a rest.” Cassie stopped at once but Jenna was still going, having seemingly not heard.
“Hey!” Annie said, a bit louder, as she tapped/ put her hand on Jenna’s hand. Jenna stopped and looked up. “Hang on a second, give him a break” Annie repeated.
Jenna nodded and put her hands down. She had been completely lost and Annie’s order to stop had taken her by surprise. She hoped no one was upset with her. She looked to Cassie, who smiled and nodded at her. Doesn’t look like she’s upset anyway, Jenna thought.
Annie craned her head around to face Taylor, who was panting like a wounded bear. She put her foot to the side of his face and gently patted it. “Hey, you okay? You hanging in there?” Taylor didn’t respond articulately, just breathing heavily and taking lots of deep breathes.
Cassie stood up and went to his side. She reached up and held one of his cuffed hands. “Hey pal. You’re doing great, you’re doing well.”
Taylor weakly chuckled at this. “Oh God, this is mad” he said. “This is crazy.”
Annie and Cassie giggled. On the floor, Jenna slid to sit against the bench. She too let out a deep breath. This WAS mad but so far she had loved every second of it. As she looked up at Cassie and Annie laughing with Taylor, she looked to the corner by the stocks and saw the cupboard.
“Hey, what’s in there?” she asked.
Annie turned and saw it. “I don’t know” she said. She got off of Taylor and went to open it. “Oh, it’s tools and things.”
“What?” Cassie asked.
“Tickling tools!” replied Annie. She pulled out a handful and put them in front of Jenna. There were feathers, hairbrushes, vibrating toothbrushes, a blindfold and a collection of bits of string tied into hoops.
“Oh wow, look at all those!” said Cassie, who came round and got on her knees to look at them all. She picked up one of the hoop strings. “What are these?”
“No idea” said Annie.
Jenna looked up at the stocks and realised. “Oh, I know where these go!”
“Where?” asked Cassie.
With that, Jenna collected all of them and went up to Taylor’s feet. She noticed little metal half-hoops along the top of the stocks that she hadn’t seen before and nimbly tied all his toes up. “There we go!”
Taylor, who had got his breath back, tried to move his feet about but they were completely stuck. “Oh God no! I can’t move!” he loudly moaned.
“I think that’s the point!” laughed Jenna as she gave his trapped foot a quick tickle.
“AAIE!” he yelped. Annie and Cassie were amazed at this sudden burst of confidence. Jenna’s own heart was pounding as she moved her finger in a figure-8 across his sole. Taylor cried out “OOWHOOAA-HOHOHOHOO!” like a mad ghost. Jenna then used her other hand on his other foot for a while. She then reached her left hand toward the pile of tools.
“Pass me one of those” she said.
“Here, try this!” said Annie, as she put a hairbrush into her hand.
Jenna turned the brush around in her hand. “Oh my gosh!” she said.
“What?! What is it?!” cried Taylor, who tried to look over the stocks.
“It’s a surprise!” laughed Cassie.
“That’s right” said Jenna. Biting her lip in anticipation, she took her hands off Taylor’s foot and slowly moved the hairbrush up.
“Three…” she counted
“Two, one” joined in Cassie and Annie. “SURPRISE!”
Jenna rubbed the brush up and down Taylor’s right foot. “OOHHHH! OH-HOHOOO! AAAHH! WHAT IS THAT?! WHAT IS THA-HAHAHAHAAA!” Taylor cried.
Cassie grabbed another hairbrush and Jenna shuffled aside slightly. Now both Cassie and Jenna were attacking his feet with a hairbrush. Taylor was rapidly thrashing side to side like a dog’s wagging tail. Annie covered her mouth and fell against the wall laughing.
Jenna and Cassie then slowed down a little bit, making the brush tickling more teasing than torturous. Not that it made much different to Taylor who was still laughing/wailing and begging them to stop. After about a minute or so, they did. Taylor breathed several deep breaths as he recovered.
“What else shall we use?” asked Cassie, looking at the pile of tools.
“I don’t know” said Jenna. “Surprise me, again?”
“Oh God, no” Taylor weakly asked “what now?”
“It’s a surprise again!” teased Annie. “And actually”, she picked up the blindfold and stood up next to the chair, “let’s make sure you don’t spoil it.” She slid the blindfold over his eyes.
“Oh, come on!” cried Taylor. Cassie and Jenna each picked up and electric toothbrush and turned it on. Taylor heard the whirring and cried “What is that?!” Before he knew it, the whirring bristles touched his feet and he let out a high-pitched yell of laughter. “OOOHH-HOHOHOHOHOOO!”
Cassie and Jenna moved the toothbrushes up and around the top of his feet, over and between his toes. His high, almost-wiggly laughter and his barely shaking feet made them giggle. Jenna started tickling his heels with her other hand and Cassie followed suit. Up above, Annie picked up a feather and straddled Taylor.
“Hi Taylor!” she teased, brushing the tail end of the feather over his face and neck. “Are you having fun?”
“Nohohohoo!” Taylor laughed, moving his face in a futile attempt to knock it away. But Annie just continued to move the feather up and down his arms. She put her left hand on his side to steady herself on her bucking victim and continued with her strokes.
“Ohh Gohohod! Please stohohohop!” he cried.
Annie chuckled then turned to Cassie and Jenna. “Alright guys, stop again.”
Jenna looked up at her and took the toothbrush away. She realised she was almost disappointed to stop. Her own face was almost sore from smiling. She hadn’t felt so buzzed in a long time.
Annie gently touched Taylor’s face as he caught his breath. She then put a hand to his chest and felt his heart absolutely racing. “Well done, T, you’re doing great” she said in a mockingly-encouraging tone.
“Oh goodie, thanks” came Taylor’s hoarse reply
Annie leapt off of him and walked around to sit by Jenna. She smiled at the huge joy within Jenna’s face.
“Wow, he has really gone through it today” Cassie said, looking at Taylor.
“I know” replied Annie.
“Thank you, Taylor” Cassie said to him, gently tapping his foot, “You’ve been a big help today.”
“Yeah” breathed Taylor. “So, is that it?”
Cassie and Annie looked at Jenna. “What do you think?” asked Cassie.
Jenna thought. She felt so good; where previously she had had a thin, constant feel of cold she now had a slow but powerful warmth. Her heart was racing and a buzz was going through her fingertips. She looked up at Taylor. She really appreciated how he had gone through this for her, as well as her friends for setting this up.
At the same time however, she kind of wanted to keep going. Any thought she had about Taylor maybe being in Hell right now was being drowned out by her love of power over him and her amusement at his torment.
She asked “How long has it been?”
Cassie looked at the egg timer. “About fifty minutes.”
Jenna looked at Taylor. Then grinned.
“So that’s ten minutes left to go.”
Taylor knew it too for he cried out “Oh no, come on! This is mad! It’s been so long, I can’t -”
Suddenly, Jenna grabbed one of his discarded socks, crunched it into a ball, got up and shoved it into his mouth. “Now now, come on. We said a whole hour and you agreed. No more complaining out of you.”
Cassie and Annie looked at each other, jaws dropped. They were glad of her new confidence but they had truly created a monster.
Taylor let out some muffled yells as Jenna gestured to Cassie “Come on!”
Cassie shrugged and stood up, going to Taylor’s other side. Annie stayed kneeling down by his feet and held up her sharp nails in preparation.
“Ready?” Cassie asked the girls.
“NNHHHH!” came Taylor’s muffled response.
“One…two…(“NNNHH!”)…THREE!”

Taylor’s final ten minutes of Hell began. Jenna and Cassie began an assault on his upper body - Jenna squeezed his sides, Cassie dug into his underarms - while Annie moved her fingers all over his soles.
Jenna moved her hands all up and down his body. Her scheming grin widened as he trashed around helplessly, unable to see or speak his protests or anything besides laughter. At this point, she was not worried about anything; all she knew was that she was laughing and having enormous fun, feeling powerful in a way she hadn’t before.
Cassie tried to go a bit more gentle, moving from his mid-section to his legs, but even she had to admit that this was seriously good fun; she didn’t share Jenna’s anxiety but she had not given any thought to doing something like this either. She had found the idea interesting when the therapist suggested it, partially because it might be fun for both her and Jenna, and seeing how enthusiastic and smiley Jenna was, it had clearly worked wonders. The thought fuelled her tickling as she squeezed his knees and thighs.
At his feet, Annie waved her fingers everywhere, from soles to tops, toes to heels. Sometimes she would pick up the hairbrush and use it on one foot while still using fingers on the other. She was having good fun too; she liked tickling her friends anyway so this was like a party. At the back of her mind, she felt a bit bad by not letting Taylor in completely on the plan and she hoped he would be okay in the end. She just knew that he would demand a similar form of payback. Still, that was for another day. After about five minutes, she got an idea and lay on her back. She put her legs up and pressed her own feet against his soles and began to wiggle her toes against his soles. She heard him let out a “MMM! MMM!” amongst his regular laughter.
After a minute or so, Cassie looked over and saw Annie’s new technique.
“Haha! That’s a good idea!” she laughed.
Annie smiled and dramatically put her hands behind her head. “I know, right?”
Cassie jokingly put her hand under Annie’s foot and gave it a quick tickle. Annie squealed “AAIE!” She flicked her foot in a laughing Cassie’s general direction. “Stop it, not me!”
Cassie giggled a half-hearted “Sorry” and went back to Taylor’s stomach. After a second however, she went back over to the stocks. “Here, move up a bit.”
Annie shuffled to the side as Cassie sat next to her and pulled off her socks. Annie let her feet rest pointing up and leaning against the side of the stocks. Cassie then lay down and put her own wiggling toes against Taylor’s soles. She felt his feet struggle, it was an odd feeling but it made her laugh. After a while, Annie tried to put her foot back onto Taylor’s left foot. After a few second of accidental footsie, she and Cassie had a playful foot-fight before setting on one foot each.
Jenna, still digging into Taylor’s sides, heard their laughter and looked over. She saw Annie and Cassie with their backs flat against the floor, running their bare toes against Taylor’s feet.
Cassie looked to Jenna and said “Hi, up there!”. She and Annie both waved.
Jenna smiled and looked away, keeping one hand on Taylor’s legs and the other on his stomach. She had not thought of that but just seeing it for a few seconds gave her the urge to look away, almost like she’d get sucked in to do that next. After all, as previously said, she rarely went barefoot herself and the thought of putting her bare feet against a boy’s gave her a little chill.
As she thought this, that same chill began to feel a little stronger. Was this her anxiety coming back? Was this going to knock out the happy rush she had built up and send her back to square one? In a split second, she made a decision and almost ran to the end of the stocks, sitting down as quick as she could and yanked off her socks.
‘Letmehaveago!” She quickly yelled.
“Oh! Okay!” replied Annie, taken aback. She jumped up and ran to Taylor’s side, jumping up to straddle him and rest on her knees as she took over the upper body tickling. Taylor continued to give muffled screams of anguished laughter. Down by the feet, Jenna had almost shoved Cassie aside as she lay down and slapped her feet against Taylor’s. She heard Taylor give a loud “HMMMM!” against his muffled laughs. Maybe her feet were cold. Still, she continued to move quick and scrunched her feet, her nails quickly stroking his soles.
Annie briefly stopped tickling Taylor’s sides to hear his reaction. He continued to give loud, muffled shouts and high-pitched “HA!”s of laughter in weird patterns. She turned and gave Jenna an encouraging smile. Jenna’s own smile returned and she gave a loud, proud laugh of her own. She shared it with Annie and Cassie. She could see the happiness, pride and love in their eyes and felt that happy, energetic buzz rushing up again. After a few more minutes, she peered around the chair to the wall and saw the egg timer.
“One minute left”
The girls then began a full on final assault. Annie kept digging into Taylor’s upper body, going up and down his sides, underarms and neck while Jenna and Cassie each took a foot, Jenna on the left and Cassie on the right, alternating between their fingers and hairbrushes, brushing faster than before.
Taylor could do nothing but continue to suffer, laugh and futilely struggle for one more hour. He was hot and absolutely exhausted, he felt like he had been here for much longer than an hour. Whoever was currently going under his shirt to get at his sides was relentless but the girls at his feet were even worse, especially the one on his left foot. On and on it seemed to go, with Taylor wondering if he would have a heart attack before the hour was up.
But eventually…
DING!
The egg timer went off and the girls stopped. Each of them took a deep breath; Cassie and Annie put their hands on their thighs while Jenna held onto the back of Taylor’s foot. She had been so into it that she needed to really force herself to stop and now she just lightly held for a few seconds as it sank in that she had really done this.
Annie took the sock out of Taylor’s mouth. “HUH! Huh! Oh my God!” he loudly moaned, in a hoarse voice. His face was very red and his shirt covered with sweat. Annie then took off his blindfold. His eyes adjusted to the light again as he caught his breath. He looked at Annie who tried to give a warm but sheepish smile.
“Hi.” she said, gently.
Taylor did not smile, only sitting there getting his breath back.
She continued “How you doing? Are you alright?”
With a deep breath, Taylor weakly said “My arms. Can I get my arms?”
Amy quickly reached up and unshackled his arms. Cassie got the idea and quickly loosened the toe ties opened the stocks, freeing his feet. Annie then stepped off of his thighs and un-did the belts around his knees. Taylor rubbed his wrists, bent his knees and, with a loud groan, leant forward. Cassie asked “How you doing?”.
Taylor, not moving, gave a hoarse whisper of “Oh my God.”
Jenna nervously stood. Her heart was pounding, what if he was really mad? Was he going to shout? Why hadn’t she properly thought about this while she was tickling him? Was this all a mistake?
Taylor then sat back up and leaned against the backrest. He looked around at everyone. Cassie and Annie had similar shy smiles but Jenna looked almost petrified. Taylor realised where she was, by his left foot. She must have been the most relentless one. He thought back and remembered what she had been saying. “That was incredible!” “I think that’s the point!” “So that’s ten minutes left to go!” He couldn’t remember hearing her so excited in ages.
He weakly smiled at her. “So, how was that for you?”
Cassie and Annie let out brief laughs of relief. Jenna too felt herself relax a bit at Taylor’s smile and warm tone. She felt her smile grow back and she said “It was amazing!”
That started a fresh round of laughs. Taylor sat up off the chair, Annie ignored the sweat to give him a big hug. Cassie did the same. Then Taylor went to Jenna and gave her the biggest hug of all. She returned the hug with a giant grin.

After that, the group put their socks and shoes back on and left. They went to get a late lunch at a nearby cafe; Annie offered to pay as an apology for tricking Taylor. As they sat talking, Jenna hesitantly asked Taylor what his experience was like. After a big swig of water (he was very thirsty after the session), he told her as best he could.

THREE WEEKS LATER
Jenna took a big deep breath. She looked up as Taylor finished cuffing her wrists to the top of the chair. Down at her feet, Cassie put the top of the stocks over her ankles. Annie had already belted her knees down.
This was it. The last month or so had all led to this. After weekly or twice-weekly sessions where Annie, Cassie and Taylor had all been tickled (and hadn’t Taylor loved the first session where Annie got tickled!), she had finally decided that today would be the day she let herself get tickled. The last few weeks, she had felt amazing coming here and letting her inner tickle-fiend out, and after every session she had asked the one who had been tickled what it was like.
And now here she was. She had felt stiff as a board walking into the session but she had still come, and now, here she was: she was in the chair, wearing a white sleeveless top instead of her regular orange jumper, and with Taylor, Annie and Cassie were getting ready to drive her wild with laughter.
Annie knelt down by her feet while Cassie went to stand at her left side. They both gave encouraging smiles but Jenna wondered if those smiles held back any evil intentions. Taylor stood at her other side, the egg timer in hand. He hadn’t set it yet, instead he gave her a smile.
“Are we ready?” he asked.
Taylor closed her eyes and took another deep breath.
She thought, these are my friends. They care for me. They won’t hurt me. They’ve all survived this. I’ll be fine.”
She nodded. “Yep.”
Taylor nodded, set the timer and put it down.
“So that’s an hour to go.”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back