• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC O and G.. toning Down, And, Being Wise

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
When Ross got to OKC on that Monday noontime OKC time, he as usual took an Uber to the office, where he greeted Fritz and Steve.

"Partner, how are you feeling? So good to see you! " Fritz said, as Fritz and Steve bumped fists with Ross.

"Not bad, thanks, considering. I'm okay enough to make this trip, or there is no way i would have come, but, a request if I may?" Ross said.

"You just name it, anything" Fritz said.

"Other than just the two or three investors shows, please let's put anything more involved off for a couple of weeks to a month. I can come down even overnight in two to three weeks, or just wait the month, and make a longer trip. As you guys know, I just had the Botox less than a week ago. I'm not feeling too badly, but, I would rather not make anything more than a routine show or a routine decision before I'm one hundred percent. I have certain things on hold at RossShell for a couple of weeks until I get back to full strength. I just dont want to potentially want to make a wrong decision, and hurt one of us, an investor, or RFS, can you guys understand?" Ross said.

Fritz smiled. "But of course, Sir Ross. Let's go out to the oil fields to meet our first group of investors. Since you took a long flight today, why dont we try to do one show today, and two shows tomorrow to make three, so that we can get you out of here tomorrow night? We can even discuss anything out of the ordinary on the phone, and then do it the next time you come down" Fritz said.

"I must have one important meeting with someone when I get home. Kayley is almost finished with school as you both know. Once she is, we are going away for up to two weeks. After that, depending on what happens with one or two business things in New York, I can come back down here probably within a week after Miss Teacher and I get home, okay?" Ross offered.

Fritz saluted Ross. "Just fine, Sir Apple Boy!"

Fritz, Ross and Steve went to the fields to meet with 150 investors. The foreman and Fritz did most of the talking, while Ross sat in a chair and said very little, except if a potential investor asked Ross a question.

When the day was done, there were forty definite, and twenty "maybe"

Not fantastic, but nor was Ross going to obsess.

Ross, Fritz and Steve went out to dinner, and then Ross went back to the hotel.

"Oil Boy checking in with Dom Teacher" Ross joked to Kayley in greeting.

"Teacher who loves Oil Boy is very concerned. How are you feeling?" Kayley said.

"Not bad, just a bit tired. We had about a thirty percent sign up rate,. but no one is going to obsess. Quite frankly,. I think that all three of us are just happy that I'm here. We are just going to focus on shows. I know that we were supposed to do something else, but I'm so out of it , I forgot what it is. I believe look at a company to buy. Fritz and Steve either forgot what it is, decided to pass on it, or figured to hold off until I am feeling stronger. Either one or two more shows tomorrow, and then home tomorrow night or the following morning, so as not to make this trip either too taxing or too long. Once you finish your year, and we organize for a couple of days, and I get myself checked, it is off to a much needed vacation to parts unknown, namely Beverly Hills and Las Vegas of course, where we will rest, eat, shop, and gamble to our heart's content" Ross said.

"Sounds just wonderful. Will see you tomorrow night or the day after. Sleep well, and teacher loves you" Kayley said.

"Oil Boy loves teacher too, to the end of the earth" Ross said, clicking. Kayley off.

The next day, Ross, Fritz and Kayley went back to the fields, where they met 125 investors. The usual scenario, explanation, field show, company history, potential, and investment.

This time, fifty people showed up.

At the end of that day's first show, and the second show for the guys on that trip for Ross, Fritz noticed that Ross was fighting it.

"Okay, Apple Boy, teacher would think Mister Steve and I were irresponsible if we did not cut off the next show and ask you to go home. Everyone can see that you are fighting it" Fritz said, like a concerned father.

"Mister P, its been more than a week since the shot. I'm just tired. " Ross said.

"Which is exactly why we ask that you please go back to the hotel, check out, and go home. We know that you and The Teacher are going on a vacation soon. When you come back and check the office, you can come back down here ASAP" Fritz said.

"Sir P, I think I told you that I must stay in New York for a bit to take care of a potentially mega important situation for the company that bears my name. That might take a bit" Ross said calmly.

"So fine. You do just that then. Such is why there are Zoom shows, conference calls, and phones. Just come down in person ASAP" Fritz said.

"Yes Sir" Ross said.

Ross was taken back to the hotel, packed, and driven to the airport. He made a 6 pm flight to New York which would land around midnight, and texted such to the teacher, who said she was happy that Ross was coming home.

Ross got on the flight. He was clearly tired, even though they had cut off one show. While Ross had given himself a week after the shot before traveling, maybe, he had done too much, too soon. Yet, as Ross's father often likes to say "It could not be undone."

The plane landed at JFK a few minutes after midnight. Ross jumped into an Uber, arrived home at 1230. He saw the teacher sleeping on the couch, kissed her, and the two of them made their way into bed.

"Please dont go into the office tomorrow. I have two more days left, then we can get out of this city" Kayley said.

As Ross got into bed, he was calm about how the shows had gone. It was nothing bad, nothing good, just okay.

Yet, even though Ross had gotten home a day early, felt tired, and should have wanted to sleep, something was really bothering him.

Ross could have sworn that Fritz, Steve and Ross were supposed to have looked at an energy company to buy, instead of just doing shows, and either, Ross or Frits simply forgotten about that part, or they had intentionally omitted it from the itinerary and just done regular shows, to make Ross's trip easier.

What was forgotten? Was it important, and would it ever be realized, found out, or done at a later date?

How would Ross feel going forward, and what would happen when and if Kayley and Ross left on their planned trip?

All of those things would be seen.

While Ross had given himself a week after the shot before traveling, maybe, he had done too much, too soon.
I hope Ross learns from this to take it easy after his shots and rest as long as necessary.

You know Ross. He often pushes himself too far, to the detriment of his own health, and his realtionship with Kayley.

More to come hopefully by bedtime tonight.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back