• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Dangerous Crush (F/M, non-con, nudity, foot tickling, edging, strict bondage)

supatcklshfeet

This was written for me by someone much more talented than myself. I loved it and felt it was necessary to share with the forum. (Author who commissioned this is named: Tickling_Anime)

The Dangerous Crush

Chapter 1 – Secret
I sat in a chair giggling.
The older Asian lady shakes her head and stares up at me. “You my most ticklish client. In all my thirty
years of doing this, I never seen anyone laugh so hard when getting a pedicure.”
I try to calm down. This happens every time I get a pedicure.
My pedicurist turns to her daughter. “Isn’t it weird Mai, this man comes into shop to get a pedicure
every week. He obsessed with them. Every week he end up giggling like an idiot in the chair. But he keep
coming back.”
Mai looks over at her mother. “Mom, don’t say that. Chris is really nice. If he wants to come in and get a
pedicure that’s fine.”
Ms. Huang looks back at my bare feet. “You have the softest soles of all my clients.”
I blush a bit at the compliment.
The pedicure resumes and so do my giggles.
After a while it ends, I go over to the counter and pay. Mai looks at me. She leans in.
“I think it’s very cool that you come in to get pedicures. I’ve never met a guy who likes them as much as
you,” she says.
I nod. “Yeah, they are a lot of fun. I even take care of them at night.”
Mai stares at me. “I remember when you first came in. It was with…” She pauses trying to recall her
name. The name of someone I both wish I could forget and somehow haven’t stopped thinking about.
The person, who is the reason as to why I am here. A light bulb goes off. Mai smiles. “Julie. That was her
name. You came in with Julie. I haven’t seen her around. Where is she?”

I look down at the floor. “Oh… uh… we broke up a while ago.” As I say the words, I feel them sting.
Mai regrets having said it. “Oh, I’m so sorry. Well, you’ll find someone to come in and get a pedicure
with. I’m sure there are lots of women who would love to be a guy like you.”
Women always say something like that, but it isn’t true. It is just something they say to be nice. It is
something anyone says to be polite and be nice. The truth is that isn’t easy finding someone.
The moment I came into Ms. Huang’s nail salon comes to my mind. I had come her with my ex, Julie,
because she had forced me to come. Being in college, you’d think getting drunk would be the better
option, but all my money went to taking care of my feet. Julie required me to get pedicures. She wanted
me to take care of my feet. She wanted them perfect all the time. That’s cause Julie had a foot fetish. I
was proud of my feet, but I had never gotten a pedicure before. After Julie and I broke up, I increased
my pedicure routine. I use moisturizers, exfoliates, creams, and oils. Being a soccer player, you’d think
my feet wouldn’t be so good looking. But they are creamy, and buttery soft. After each night, I look at
them in a mirror. It is as if I have never walked on them at all. Even most women don’t take care of their
feet the way I do. This is why I’m so damn ticklish. I can’t even stand getting my feet massaged with
socks on. Seriously, I become a mess with it happens. Luckily, Mai has been super supportive. She had
helped with me learn what works, and what is a waste of time. I have it down to a science.
Who is this guy, who takes of his feet? Well, my name is Chris. As I said before, I’m in college, and I’m a
soccer player. My favorite past time is taking care of feet.
I wave bye to Mai and walk out of the nail shop, happy about my pedicure. My mind focus on what I will
do when I get home. How I’m going to moisturize, and make sure to continue my nightly routine. Not
realizing the danger, I was in.

Chapter 2 – Stalker and prey
Nora stared at her target from behind the steering wheel of her car. She watched as Chris left the nail
salon. She ducked behind the steering wheel, and waits for her secret crush to go to his car, the spot
where she’d planned him to go. The place where she’d take him. Just the thought of Chris makes Nora
swoon.
She has had a crush on Chris since High school, but Chris has always wrote her off. Which was a bit weird
as Nora was a very pretty girl. She had stunning eyes. A smile that would kill and came with cute
dimples. The Hispanic lady was that lots of men liked, and even tried to get with. But none of them
where what Nora wanted. What Nora wanted, no needed was one single thing. To be with Chris.
Nora closed her brown eyes. She couldn’t help thinking about Chris. His dark hair. His perfect smile.
Nora Is infatuated with how handsome Chris is. She licks her lips. She must have him. Nora had dreamed
of getting him for so long. Though, she never had a chance, until now.
The young Latina woman takes a deep breath, it was time.
For Nora, her plan had started over a month ago. She remembered the moment that she had seen Chris
come out of the nail salon, which intrigued her. She wondered if Chris was with someone new, or if he
was there with Julie. At first, Nora was a bit unsure, but her desire to be with Chris took over. She went
over to the nail salon, and to her surprise, Julie wasn’t there.
Nora immediately got onto the social media account she used to cyber stalk Chris, and there she learned
that Chris and Julie had broken up. Christmas had come early for Nora, maybe it was her turn, maybe
Chris would finally notice her. But the question remained. If Chris was single, like all his social media
profiles said, then why was he at a nail salon.
The question went unanswered, and Nora didn’t think much of it. Her urge to watch Chris grew, and
soon it became everything to her. She checked social media over and over, waiting for any update. She
would park outside his house, and record his movements and schedule. Finally, she watched Chris enter
the nail salon again. She waited for a moment, before moving to a spot, so she could look in. That’s
when she saw it. Chris was getting a pedicure.

Nora was in shock. Why was Chris getting a pedicure? She’d never seen a single man ever get a
pedicure. What was going on?
Then something interesting happened. Chris started laughing. It started as titter, then a giggle, until he
was in full blown laughter.
Nora blinked. She cocked her head to the side. Then she pressed record on her phone. She let the video
run, and record the majority of Chris’ pedicure. She then waited for him to leave. That is when Nora
went into the nail salon. She casually walked up to Mai, and smiled.
“Hi, I was looking into prices for pedicures,” Nora said.
Mai gave her their prices for the different packages.
“Oh, these look good. Though.” Nora looked about. She leaned in and whispered. “I heard someone
laughing. What was going on?”
Mai waved her hand. “Oh, that. You know how it is. Someone comes in to get a pedicure and ends up
being too ticklish.”
That’s when Mai’s mom looked over. “That boy is the most ticklish man on the earth. He can’t even take
getting a massage with socks on.” She snickered. “He comes in every week and gets pedicure. And every
week he laughs his head off. Good thing he no spy, cause he’d give away secrets real fast.”
Nora couldn’t help be curious. “Oh, really? A guy comes in and gets a pedicure?”
Mai nods. “Yes, he does it every week as my mom says. He used to do it for his girlfriend, who forced
him, but now he comes on his own. I think he secretly likes it.”
Nora couldn’t help touching her chin. “Really? And he’s super ticklish?”
“Oh, yes. He is very ticklish,” Mai giggled.
“Most ticklish man in the world,” Mai’s mom said.
An evil smile appeared on Nora’s face. “I see. Thank you.”

In the present, Nora opened the door of her car. She quietly crept out of the driver’s seat, and began to
made her way over to Chris’ car. Not too many people were paying attention to the area. What Nora
also had going for her was that Chris always parked in the corner, a place where prying eyes never went.
It was Chris’ way of hiding his car. A place he believed no one would look and see that he secretly
frequented the nail salon. Unfortunately for him, it would also be his down fall.
Unsuspecting of what was happening behind him, Chris went about his normal routine. Nora slowly
crept closer and closer to her prey. She stealthily prepared the cloth in her right hand.
Unaware of his predicament, Chris unlocked his car.
She watched as Chris reached forward and touched the door handle. Chris then stopped.

Chapter 3 – Abducted
I went over to my car. Nothing seemed out of the ordinary. My blue car sat in the same parking spot.
The same one I used every time I came. It was a great spot, which hid my car from those watching along
the sidewalk. It was the best place to park if I didn’t want anyone to see me here. It was the best place
to keep my secret. I would be humiliated if anyone found out.
I couldn’t imagine the guys on my soccer team knowing I went to get pedicures every Saturday. Nor if
any of my college friends, or worse my family found out. I’ve always been secretive about my new
obsession.

Today was no different. It was an ordinary day. I was happy with the work being done. Now, it was time
to go home.
With a click of my FOB, my car beeped. I approached the unlocked door of my car. I reached out. But
something felt weird. It was like I could feel something. Feel someone watching. Maybe even following.
Could it be? Was this really happening?
I shook my head. No, I was being paranoid. Nobody knew. It was still a secret. I was just imagining it.
Though, no matter how hard I tried, I couldn’t get rid of feeling.
A chill ran down my spine. I felt exposed. I felt like something was going to happened. I ignored it. But it
grew stronger and stronger.
Finally, I heard something to right.
I looked. But it was just a cat.
The small feline looked at me, then scampered away.
I breathed a sigh of relief. My secret was safe. I was safe. Nothing was wronSuddenly, I felt something cover my mouth.
I gasped in surprise. I tried to move, but hand holding the cloth to my mouth kept it there.
I took another breath. My eyes got heavier. I felt sleepy.
With a small burst of willpower, I tried to keep myself awake, tried to reach up and peel away the
stranger’s hand. But my body reacted by taking another breath. The smell of some chemical entered me
again. My eyes felt as if a hundred-pound weights had been tied to them. I wanted to stay awake, I tried
to stay awake, but I felt myself getting weaker. I was nodding off. My eyes shut, then opened. Then they
slowly shut again, but this time they didn’t open back up.
Everything went black, and I went unconscious.

Chapter 4 – The spider takes the fly to her web
Nora stared at her prey.
Chris laid in the backseat of her car, unconscious.
She couldn’t help, but smile at his knocked-out form. It was so cute to her. For a moment, she couldn’t
believe that this was happening, that her planned had worked. But her ego kicked in, and she began to
congratulate herself. To her, it was a marvelous plan without flaw. A true work of art. A masterpiece.
Long had Nora dreamed of this to happen. Ever since Chris had written her off, Nora had wanted to take
him for herself. Now, she had. He was all hers.

After knocking Chris out, Nora had loaded him into her car. Then she took his keys, and moved his car to
a remote location. She was careful, and made sure it was put somewhere no one would go looking for it.
Then she returned back to her car with a sleeping Chris inside. She reached into his pockets and took his
belongings. Besides getting rid of his car, Nora knew there was one thing she needed to make sure to
get rid of. She took his phone, and took out his sim card. She walked a block away, snapped the tiny,
feeble card, and tossed it away. Then Nora, destroyed Chris’ phone. She turned it on, erased all the data.
She threw it on to the floor, and smashed.

This was all done with careful planning. Nora made sure to wear gloves. She took care to wear clothes
that she would change out of and dump. She took every precaution imaginable. There was not one
fingerprint, not a single follicle of hair, nor a bit of skin. She’d been careful to scout out the route,
making sure there were no cameras, or anyone who could witness her. There was nothing. Not a single
thing. Not a shred of evidence that would trace back to her.
Once this was done, she returned back to her car, got in and drove away.
The young Hispanic woman drove her captive far away. She down the road, further and further away
from the city. Lush green trees filled her vision and were everywhere. Here nature was everywhere. The
dense urban jungle was behind her, and all the many people with it. Fewer and fewer homes became
the norm as Nora continued deeper into the forest.

The roads went from being pavement to being a dirt path with endless foliage on either side.
It took a couple of hours to reach their destination. Along the way, Nora made sure to dose Chris again,
just to make sure he wouldn’t wake up.
Now, the car approached the wooden cabin. This secluded place was a mile away from the closest person.
She pulled up, and parked the car. With diligence, Nora unloaded the car. She was very careful with her
unconscious victim. She wanted to make sure not to hurt him.
Down into the basement of the cabin, Nora took her captive.
There in the sound proof basement, Nora has set up the place to put her prey.
The room is dark and dimly lit. It feels like one would see in a kink dungeon. And it is a dungeon whose
purpose to fulfill its kinky mistress’ desire. The smell of scented candles fills the room, and creates a
romantic atmosphere. One could mistake it from some religious cult where strange rituals happen. And
tonight, a ritual of a perverse nature will transpire.

Each tiny flame, along with a few low powered bulbs are the only light in the room.
In the middle of the room is a padded table with a large body sack spread out on it. It takes some time,
and is not easy for the Latina woman to do, but eventually she is able to put Chris onto the table.
Her eyes glow with an evil desire. Her hands go to work. Piece by piece, she removes Chris’ clothing.
First his shirt. She slides the blue and white stripe t-shirt up and over his head. Nora couldn’t help
looking over Chris’ naked torso. She slowly brings her hands down Chris’ chest. To Nora’s surprise, she
sees a smile form on Chris. Nora gasps. “He really is ticklish. I barely touched him,” she says.
It is true, even her gentle touch, which a normal person would find as just that. Chris instead feels the
teasing, and his body reacts, his nerves come to life and send the signal, which causes the sensation we
all know as tickling. The corner of his mouth pulls and he is forced to smile. Nora can only imagine the fun she will have.
She continues her work preparing her victim. Next come his pants. She unbuttons and unzips them. She
moves down his waist and past his knees. Before she can fully remove them, she has to take off his
UGGs. When she does this, she noticed him wearing socks she has never seen before. Nora takes a
moment to examine them, and realizes they are special moisturizing socks. Though, it is strange for Nora
to see a man wearing moisturizing socks, she can’t help admire Chris’ commitment at keeping his feet
pretty and soft. This only makes Nora even hungrier. She finishes taking off Chris’ pants as she slides
them off his ankles.

Her eyes immediately go up to his under pants. She licks her lips. Even through the tidy whities, she can
see his bulge. Nora keeps looking, her urge to reach out and grab it gets stronger, but she holds back.
She knows she needs to wait for just a bit longer. With her mind back to being focused on the task at
hand, Nora takes hold of Chris’ underpants. She slowly and almost teasingly pulls them down. She tries
to keep her mind off looking, but she can’t take her eyes away. As if she receiving the most valuable
jewel in her life, Chris’ family jewels that is, she takes off Chris’ underwear. And there it is. Chris’ penis.
Nora’s eyes widen. She cooed. To her, it is a perfect penis. Though, it is not at its full glory, it still looks
good to Nora. She loves how cute it looks. His pink head. His shaven balls.
Again, the urge to reach out and take hold of Chris’ cock became strong. She wanted to make it large, to
suck on it, to lick, and to make it cum. But she held back, knowing the time would come. Instead, Nora
went back to work.

First, Nora put Chris into his proper position. She placed Chris’ wrists in straps. The young woman
smiled. Like a spider wrapping up a fly in a cocoon, Nora begins to zip up the special customized body
sack. Once complete, all of Chris’ body is now trapped inside, only his head and feet are outside. Nora
then opens a small opening. She reaches in, and pulls out Chris’ groin.
Chris still unconscious can’t help making a pleasurable sound as his manhood is touched.
All Nora thinks is how cute it is, and how much fun she is going to have with him. She tights the hole up
a bit, just so Chris’ junk is stuck. She then goes to the sides, and takes straps, which she pulls. Using the d
rings, she places them on eye hooks. This creates tension on the sack. But that isn’t all Nora does. She
uses three more straps that connect to the table, and go across the body. She uses these to hold the
sack firmly in place.

Nora goes down to the end, where she lifts the top of wooden stocks that are connected to the end of
the table. She places Chris’ ankles inside. With a push, she sends the top of the stocks to come crashing
down. Nora picks up the pad lock, and makes it so the stocks will no open unless a key is used. His whole
body is held by the body sack including straps restraining him to the table, and his ankles are locked in
placed with wooden stocks. There is no escaping for Chris. Nora goes up to Chris’ head. She sets his head
on a padded pillow, and pushes up to flaps on the sides, which will keep Chris’ head forward. She then
touches a small mechanism on the bottom of the neck. Here she is able to raise Chris’ head, and place it
so his line of sight is point directly at his feet.
The last thing Nora does for preparation is taking a blue sleeve and placing it over Chris’ dick.
Now, with her work finish, and her victim set to go. Nora smiles. She waits for her victim to open his
eyes. It won’t be much longer. The gas is wearing off.

Chapter 5 - Caught in the web
I opened my eyes. My mind felt hazy. I couldn’t recall why I was here, or what had happened. Slowly the
memories returned. I remembered I was getting a pedicure, something I do routinely. I remembered
walking to my car. Seeing a cat. Then… then…
I gasped. Someone had kidnapped me. How could this happen? Who would do such a thing?
I blinked. I finally started to look and take in my predicament. I looked down at a large bag that
surrounded me. It wasn’t overly tight, but I felt as if I were a kid who’d been tucked in by their parents.
When I tried to move, I found myself completely stuck with not much room to move. I couldn’t move my
hands. They were held by something that I couldn’t see. I tried to move my feet, but they were trapped
inside the wooden stocks. My eyes scanned the wooden stocks. Why were my feet locked up in the
stocks? What the hell was going on? Why would someone do this? Then I noticed a blue sleeve. I raised
an eyebrow at this. For a moment, I wasn’t sure what it was. Then it dawned on me. It was my dick.
Someone had pulled dick out of the sack and put a blue sleeve over it. The thought of this made me feel
awkward, and like someone had taken advantage of me. What had happened while I was knocked out?
Out of fear, I try struggling. But I’m stuck. What’s worse is that I realize I can’t even move my head. I
can’t look around the room and try to figure out what is happening. I’m stuck looking forward and down
at my helpless body.
“Look who’s finally awake,” I hear a voice.
My eyes shift, but I can’t look in the direction of the voice. I was only able to see the person, when they
walk around the table and into view.
“Nora?!” I said completely shocked.
Nora smile at me and waved. “Hi Chris.”
I took a moment unsure of what was happening. “I… y-you… N-Nora, what the hell is going on? Why did
you do this? Why did you kidnap me?”
Nora gave me a look that said, ‘isn’t it obvious.’ Though, I was not sure why she did it, so I kept giving
her a confused look.
She sighed as she realized she needed to explain it. “Chris, I’ve always like you. Like, I really really like
you.”
I raised an eyebrow. “You did?”
I really shouldn’t have said that. Cause it seemed to have pissed her off.
She stomped her foot. “Yes! I’ve did everything I could to get you to notice me. I mean what does a girl
gotta do to get notice by you? Or is all you think about Julie?”
Ouch. Shots fired. That hurt.
“I-I’m sorry. I should’ve realized how you felt, but that doesn’t give you the right to kidnap me.” I
struggled. “Get me out of this now. Seriously, this isn’t cool at all.”
Nora shook her head. “You know what’s not cool. Treating a girl like crap.” She pointed at me. “You’ve
been a bad boy, Chris. A really bad boy.”
Now, this would’ve normally felt really sexy. But she kidnapped me against my will. It was feeling really
awkward right now. I glared at her. I struggled even more.
“Let me out, right now. Nora! This is against the law,” I stated firmly.
“Uh huh,” she said while waving a finger. “I don’t think so. I went to a lot of work to get you here, and I
have big plans for you. Really big plans.”
I gulped. “B-big plans? Like… like what?”

A wicked smile appeared on her lips, and it scared the shit out of me. The depth of my situation was
starting to sink in. I was being held against my will and tied up. This was well something out of a
nightmare or a horror movie. What was Nora planning to do to me? My mind started running with tons
of thoughts. What if she wanted to torture me by whipping me, or cutting? What if she wanted to eat
me? Could she be a cannibal? Or worse… what if… oh god… please don’t let it be that, anything but that.
Nora took a step closer. “You know, I’ve been watching you.”
She would be stalking me. Great, I had a stalker.
“Y-y-you been w-watching me?” I asked through my nervous stuttering.
She nodded. “I’ve been watching you for months,” she said casually, so casually it was scary.
That didn’t help, it only made it worse, and made me question her sanity. Like, not only did someone
have me captive, but a crazy person had me captive, and I was the object of some sick fantasy. This was
getting worse and worse by the moment.
Nora put her hand on the sack and slowly walked her two fingers up my chest. “I know your little
secret.” She booped me on the nose.
A chill ran down my spine. “M-my s-secret. I have no idea what you are talking about.”
“Oh, come on, you don’t need to hide it,” Nora said coyly.
“Seriously, Nora. I don’t know what you are talking. What do you mean secret? I don’t have a secret.”
“Don’t play dumb silly. I know you…” She leaned in and whisper, “Like to get pedicures.”
Her warm breath touched my ear. Her words made me freeze up. I couldn’t believe it. Someone knew.
I shook my head vehemently. “I don’t know what you are talking. I do not! You must be mistaken.”
“Then why were you at nail salon,” she asked.
Shit.
“Uh… I was there… for my mom. Yeah, I was there for my mom,” I replied.
Fuck. That did not sound convincing.
Nora scoffed. “Your mom, really?” She shook her head. “Nope. I don’t think that was it. In fact, I’ve seen
there multiple times. You go every week to get a pedicure.” She looked down at my feet then back up at
me. “You go more times than some girls I know.”
I tried to shake my head, but it was stuck in between to pads. “Nope. You got it all wrong. I do not get
pedicures. I don’t.”
“Oh, yes, you do,” Nora stated.
“I don’t. I hate pedicures. I’d never do that. Its for girls,” I responded.
Nora scoffed. “You’re right, it is for girls. But yet you do it.” She laughed. “I’ve talked with the owner.
She and her daughter told me how you come in for pedicures. They told me everything.”
“Everything?” I asked.
She nodded. She pulls out her phone. With a couple of swipes, she sets up a video. I see a devious smile
appear on her face. It’s the smile of a devil. She holds the phone up and presses play.
My eyes go wide.
There I am in a chair in the nail salon, I’m getting my feet massaged. Tears are rushing down my face. I’m
laughing my ass off.
“It’s-it’s too ticklish!” I scream through my giggles.
Nora lets the video play. I’m forced to watch myself writhe in the nail salon chair, watching as the
women around me point and laugh. What’s worse is how hard I’m laughing. I’m laughing like a complete
and utter idiot.
My cheeks burn red with embarrassment.
Finally, after another couple of minutes, Nora stops the video. She puts her phone away.
“Admit it, you get pedicures.”
Sweat rolls down the back of my neck. “It was a dare. It was a dare. I had no choice.”
Nora rolls her eyes. “Seems, you need more convincing.” She walks to the end of the table and towards
my feet.
I want to yell, but I’m afraid to give anything away. I hope she’ll stop.
She reaches forward. “Look at these cute UGGs. Can I see them?”
Without waiting for an answer, she plucks off my right shoe.
I stay strong. I don’t show what I’m feeling inside.
Nora doesn’t care. She pulls off my other shoe. “Mmmm look at what we have here, special moisturizing
socks. Let’s see what’s under here.” She pinches the top of my left sock, and pulls it off. She then looks
at my foot and coos. “Oh my gosh, your foot is so cute. Look how soft. Is the other one like this. I bet it is
due to all those pedicures.” She takes hold of the other sock, she starts to roll it up, and soon I’m
barefoot.
I try not to show how afraid I am, but I can’t help a tiny whimper.
“Someone has such baby soft…” She pauses. “Buttery…” She pauses again. “Smooth soles.” Nora scoffs.
“What kind of a man gets pedicures?”
I blush. I’m not sure how to answer.
“A real man would never have such soft soles.” That devilish smile of hers returns. She raises her fingers
and showcases her long, pointy nails. “A real man does have soft, ticklish soles. But you do.”
My eyes plead with Nora. Hearing the t word makes me more scared than I’d ever been in my life. “No,
Nora. Please. You can’t. Don’t. Don’t tickle me. You saw in the video. I can’t stand it. My feet are too
ticklish.”
Nora nods. “I know. You are weak little boy, with such ticklish feet. I’m going to enjoy making you
laugh.”
“No!” I cry. “Please. Please. Don’t tickle me. I’m so freakin’ ticklish. I just had a pedicure.”
Nora keeps wiggling her fingers near my feet as she starts to tease me by saying with a baby voice. “Aw,
are you too ticklish on your soft, pedicure feet?”
She hasn’t even touch me yet, but I can’t help a couple giggles. They slowly come out of me. I try to stifle
them, but its so hard. Just knowing her nails will touch my tender flesh. It’s too much to bear, and she
hasn’t even done anything yet. I feel so vulnerable. My feet are completely bare. And Nora is
threatening me with the worst torture imaginable.
“You are such a pussy,” Nora says. “I mean seriously. You get pedicures, and you can’t even think about
being tickled. Like, I haven’t even started yet, and you look like you are about to cry.”
She doesn’t know how right she is.
I know I have a goofy smile on my face. I’m already giggling like a little boy.
Nora smiles. Her eyes look over my feet. “I love how smooth, and buttery soft your feet are.” She looks
up at me. “You are so pitiful. Real men don’t get pedicures. Real men don’t have.” She eyes my feet
again. “Baby soft soles that are.” She pauses and wiggles her fingers again. “Ticklish.”
I gasp, and start giggling again. God damn! Why does she have to tease me.
“How about this, if you don’t laugh for ten seconds of tickling, I’ll let you go. How about that? But if you
fail, you are all mine. I’ll tickle you all day and all night,” Nora says. She then drops her hands and tries to
get me to breathe.
I finally stop being a giggling mess, long enough for Nora to say, “Ready, set.”
Then next second, Nora has raised her pointer finger. She slides the cruel tip of her nail down my feet.
I explode into laughter.
Nora pulls back. “Oh, come on, Chris. That wasn’t even a second. Are your soft, feet too ticklish? Let’s
try again.”
With a couple of breaths, I steel myself. I do my best to hold tight. It’s ten seconds, just ten seconds. I
can do this. I can do this.
Nora reaches forward and once again uses just one finger. Just a light, gentle swipe of her finger.
And once again, I’m laughing like a lunatic.
She rolls her eyes. “Are you really that weak? How pathetic are you? A real man would never laugh in
the first couple of seconds. You are such a wimp.” She shakes her head. “One last try. It’s only ten
seconds. How hard is this?”
She doesn’t know, but it’s the hardest thing in my life.
Even being calm, I’m focused. I am ready. But all it takes is Nora raising her hands and wiggling them to
send me into a giggling fest.
“Too bad. Now your mine,” Nora says. She leans in. “Your soft, buttery soles all are mine. And I’m going
to tickle them all night. I’m going to make you laugh so hard.” Nora snickers.
I curl my toes. I know what’s coming.
Without mercy, Nora raises both her hands and rakes her nails down my soles.
I howl with laughter.
It’s the worst thing I’ve ever felt. It’s so bad. I flex my feet. I try to block one with the other. I begin to
plead with Nora through my hysterical laughter.
“Wahahahahahahahaha! Nora! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! PLEASE! Nora! Hahahahahahahahaha!
OH GOD! It tickles! It tickles!”
Nora ignores me. She runs her nails up and down my soles. Her fingers speeding up faster and my faster.
My laughter growing louder and louder.
“Cootchie cootchie coo, Chris,” Nora says. She laughs at my suffering. “I can’t believe someone like you
is so ticklish! How could I ever like such a weak man?”
Her nails fluttered along the bottoms of my feet. I’m thrown further into hysterics. I feel tears forming in
my eyes.
“You know. I think I’ll keep you. I’ll torture you for how you treat me. Yes, I’m going to make you my
tickle bitch. My little tickle slave. What do you think about that, Chris?” Nora asks.
I try to answer, but I’m too busy laughing. Her nails are the worse. And my feet are so sensitive.
Nora stops.
I huff and puff trying my best to breathe and calm down.
“Tell me, do you want to be my slave, Chris? My little tickle slave, hm?” Nora asks.
I gulp. I don’t want to be tickled anymore. I’ve already had more than enough, but I’m scared to answer.
If I tell her no, I know she’ll keep going. I try to look away, but my head is stuck.
“Chris? If you don’t answer, I will only make it worse,” Nora says.
“Nora. Please, let me go. This is illegal. You can’t do this. Someone will come find me,” I respond.
Nora shakes her head. “Nobody is coming. I guess that’s a no. Too bad, if you had said yes, I would’ve
given you a break. Now you’re going to get it.”
Fuck!
She raises her finger. She gently uses it to caress my sole. “Cootchie.”
My eyes roll into the back of my head. I titter. I giggle. I think I’m going mad.
“Teeheeheeehehehehehehehe! Nora! Don’t! Not this! Hehehehehehahahahahahaha! Not the
cootchies!”
Nora smirks. She knows how to makes me feel. Her finger continues to go up and down my sole.
“Cootchie.”
I bounce in my sack. I struggle. I pull in every which way, but I can’t get away. Her finger keeps touching
my feet. My poor, sensitive feet!
Again, Nora utters that evil word. “Cootchie.”
It sends me reeling. I wiggle my toes.
Still Nora does the same pattern. Her finger lazily going down my sole, and with each stroke she says,
“Cootchie.”
I try to look away. Maybe if I don’t look it won’t be so bad. Maybe it’ll be bearable. But I can’t! I can’t
even move my head. I try to shut my eyes, but I still feel her finger tracing along the bottom of my sole.
And hear her say, “Cootchie.”
I’m going to die! That is all I can think over and over. Just let me die. It’d be better than being tickled. Oh
my god, I’m so fucking ticklish.
“Pleeehehehehease! Noohohohohoho! No more! Hahahahahahahahaha! Nora! Nora!
Hahahahahahahaha! I’m too ticklish! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Just stop! Hahahahahahahhaha! Please
stop tickling my feet!”
I shout the phrase over and over. Just stop tickling my feet. At first, I don’t think she will listen, but
suddenly she stops.
Little did I know she had other plans.
Nora pulls her finger away. “Ok, I’ll give your feet a break.” She gives her signature sinister smile. Then
she walks over to the middle of the table. There her eyes look down at her next target.
My eyes become as large as the moon. I begin to beg like crazy.
“No! Nora. Not there. You can’t. Don’t. No. This isn’t right,” I try to get my captive to see logic, but Nora
only cares for one thing. Suffering. My suffering.
Her hand reaches out. She moves her finger like a worm. It makes contact with its target. It makes
contact with my penis.
Nora’s finger touches my manhood.
I feel a jolt.
“Oh!” I moan.
She encourages my dick to grow, and it obeys her.
“No! Nora, stop! Don’t!” I exclaimed. I don’t want this. But it happens. Nora knows how and where to
touch me. She even knows what to say.
“Cootchie,” she says while her finger teases my dick.
I whimper at first. Then I moan. Then I laugh. Slowly, my moans and laughter are mixed in as Nora
continues to encourage my cock.
“What’s wrong? Don’t you like it when I touch you?” Nora coos.
Her words are pure evil. I can’t help it. I’m getting turned on. I feel myself wanting her to do it. Even if I
hate that she is doing it. I try to push the thought from my mind, but with each touch my mind thinks it.
“Please! Stop! Nora!” I cry over and over. I beg her. But she doesn’t listen. “This isn’t right. Please… stop.
This is… un… uh…” I try to call out. I try to scream the word that would tell her of my discomfort. I want
nothing more than it to stop.
In seconds, my dick has gone from limp to being rock hard.
Nora scoffs. “Do you like that, my little slave? You do you enjoy me touching you?” She reaches forward
and takes hold of my manhood. She firmly strokes me.
She stares into my eyes, unphased by my words. “You seem to like it. I know
your penis does. Stop playing so hard to get. Ask me to make you cum.”
I shake my head. “No, I don’t want this.”
She runs her hand down my shaft. I moan in pleasure. My mind tries to reject her touches, but my body
yearns for it.
“Mmmmm, yes, you like that don’t you,” she coos. “What if I do this?”
I watch her other hand come forward and go to my balls. I see Nora smile wickedly. She starts off
fondling my balls. My god, it is amazing.
“I wonder, do you have ticklish balls?” Nora asks.
My eyes widen, but before I can say anything, I feel fingers tickle my sack. I burst into a full-throated
laughter.
I try to squirm about in my prison, but it holds me tighter than a cocoon. I’m wrapped up like a burrito,
and all my vulnerable parts are at the mercy of Nora.
“Tickle tickle,” Nora teases. “Who has twicklish balls? Who has twicklish balls?” She giggles. “Real men
don’t have ticklish feet, or ticklish balls. You are weak. You are a loser. Why was I ever interested in
you?”
The mix of pleasure and torture has me going crazy. I moan. I laugh. I moan. I laugh.
Slowly, I feel myself getting closer.
Nora snickers at seeing a dark spot on the sleeve over my dick. “Someone likes it. I see pre-cum.”
Having no control, I am forced to submit to the torture. I want to look away, but I can’t. My head is
forced to look down at my body, look at my groin, where Nora teases and tickles me.
A moment later, she stops fondling my balls. I can feel a bit more control. I think the worst is done. She
will jerk me off, and it’ll be over.
But that doesn’t happen. Nora reaches down and skidders her nails down my soles.
I go bananas. I laugh so hard. Harder than I’ve ever laughed before. This is nothing like getting a
pedicure. This is on a whole another level.
“Mmmmmm cootchie.”
Her fingers rapidly run up and down my feet.
I scrunch my toes. I do my best to try to hide my soft feet with the wrinkles I create by curling my toes.
But it is all in vain.
“Oh, no you don’t,” Nora says. She shoves her fingers in between my toes.
I lose it. I completely and utterly lose it.
She works each toe. She skates her fingers down my arch. She even plays with my heel. No part of my
feet is safe from her. Not the tops, and especially, not the bottoms.
I feel I’m getting closer and closer to getting off. But Nora stops. She moves down to the bottom of my
feet.
“I don’t want you to cum just yet. I want to play with your feet some more,” Nora says with a devilish
look of crazed evil only a stalker can do.
The look scares me. But what is worse is I whimper a bit, wishing she’d go back to tugging on my penis. I
long for it. I want her to finish me. The thought disgusts me. Yet, I desire it more than anything.
“No, Nora,” I say. “Don’t tickle. Don’t tickle me, anymore.”
Nora shakes her head. “I told you. I’m going to tickle you all night. I’m going to tickle you until you die.”
Without mercy, her hands lunge forward and her nails cascade down my feet.
“Bwaaahahahahahahahahahaha! No! No! Hahahahahahahahaha! Please! Please!
Hahahahahahahahahahha! I can’t take it!”
I can see the look on Nora’s face. She loves my laughter. She watches my feet flex. She takes pleasure in
my suffering.
Time blurred. I couldn’t tell how long, but for what seemed like hours, Nora tormented my ticklish feet
with her wicked nails. When she finally did stop. I was breathing heavily. I barely noticed her hold up a
remote.
“Do you know what this is?” Nora asks.
I don’t answer.
“It’s a remote, one for.” Nora points at my groin. “I know control you dick. With a simple push of a
button, I can make you do anything.” She presses the button.
A humming sound can be heard as two bullet vibrators on either side of the sleeve begin to buzz. I feel
myself coo with pleasure. The sensation feels so amazing. I’m instantly hard again.
Nora takes a moment before turning off the bullets.
I sigh. I look at her with pleading eyes. I want her to turn them back on.
She waves a finger. “No, no. I don’t think so. If you want some more, you’ll need to do something.”
Without hesitation I say, “What do you want?”
“I want you to submit to me. I want you to say that your my tickle slave,” Nora says.
I cringe. Fuck! Is that what she expects. For me to… to… to submit to her. To tell her that I will be her
slave? The thought disgusts me.
“Never! I’ll never beg you!” I say in defiance.
Nora smiles. She presses the button. The bullets come on.
I moan.
Nora waits a second or so before turning them off.
“Would you like to say something to me?” she asks.
“No,” I say through my dismay as I try to calm myself.
Nora lifts up one finger. She scratches my soles.
I yelp. I laugh.
Nora does this for a moment, before she turns on the bullets.
Both the tickling and the vibrations are cruelly making my body shake. I feel my penis asking for release.
I want to let it out. But right when I get close, Nora turns off the bullets.
I groan.
“Do you want to be my slave?” Nora asks. “I’ll make you cum.”
The thought is so horrible, but a small part of me wants to say yes. But I don’t give in. I hate this. I hate
Nora. I don’t want to be her slave.
“I won’t submit,” I say.
“It’s your choice,” Nora replies. She switches on the bullets and uses both hands to tickle my feet.
Again, I am sent off into hysterics. My penis standing at attention. I feel myself building and building. I
want to let go. Everything in me wants to cum.
But before I can do so, Nora pushes the button and tuns off the bullets. She continues to tickle my feet
and keep me in a state of laughter for another five minutes.
“Do you want to cum?” she asks.
All I think is, ‘yes.’ But I don’t answer her. I don’t want to give her the satisfaction. But her eyes see right
through me.
“I know you do. I can see this tiny, little cock wants to cum,” Nora says. She barely touches my penis and
makes it twitch.
I moan.
“You can’t hide it. I know you want to cum. All you have to do is be my slave,” Nora says. Her voice
tempts me.
But I refuse.
“Fuck you!” I reply.
Nora looks angrily at me. “Oh, fuck me. I think its you who wants to be fuck. Or rather is fuck. Someone
needs some more tickles.”
“No, no more. No more tickles! Not the tickles! Not on my feet!” I cry.
She creepily giggles as her nails prepare to send me into hysterics once again. Of course, before she does
so, she says, “Cootchie cootchie coo.”
I burst into laughter, full laughter when her nails scrap along my soles. I do my best to push my body off
the table, but the sack keeps me well restrained. I still struggle knowing how futile it is. My mind only
thinks of trying to get away from her nails that devastate my soles.
For what seems like hours, Nora repeats the same routine. Over and over, she tickles my feet, then she
turns on the bullets and makes me moan. Then when I get close, she turns them off. And she goes back
to tickling my feet. She doesn’t even ask for me to be her slave. She just repeats the cycle over and over.
Merciless tickling followed my more edging. It is the worst thing to ever happen in my life. I constantly
beg her for reprieve, for a break, for her to stop, for this to end. But Nora doesn’t. She tickles, then she
edges, she tickles, then she edges, she tickles some more, and then she edges me again.
My balls feel like they are going to explode. My penis needs to ejaculate. But still Nora does not let me.
She brings me right there, right to the point where I am so close, and then she turns off the bullets and
starts tickling my feet. It is the worst thing in my life.
Then things change. She stops. I take a deep breath, trying to get as much air as possible. I pray for it to
be done. But Nora has other plans.
She pulls out a bottle of baby oil. She puts some on her hand, and rubs it all over my feet.
“W-what are y-you doing?” I ask, afraid of the answer.
“Just getting you ready.”
“R-r-ready for what?”
Nora holds up a fluffy make-up brush.
My eyes go wide. “Keep that away from my feet! Anything but that! No, no. You can’t do this. You can’t.
I’ll go insane.”
Nora twirls the brush about. “Submit to me.”
I gulp. “No. I can’t. P-please N-N-N-Noooorrrraaaaahahahahahahahahahahaha! Oh fuck!
Wahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”
She swiftly skims the brush along my feet. She dusts it with an evil grin. She skillfully moves it about
from the bottom of my heels where to spins it, to running it the full length of my arch. But the worst is
when she uses it along my toes.
Just when I don’t think it can get any worse, she takes her free hand and rakes her nails down my other
sole.
I scrunch up my toes. I wiggle my feet. But Nora seems to read my mind and knows just where to strike.
Her moves range from long, slow teases, as she then will furiously speed up.
Within ten minutes, I’m way past my limit. The tickling is too much, and I need it to stop. I can’t even
take getting massages on my socked feet, let alone this intense tickling. Worst yet, Nora switches the
bullets. My mind feels the mix of pleasure and torture. It leaves me so close, but unable to get there.
“Oh-my-god! Hahahahahahahahahaha! Nora! Please! Hahahahahahahahaha! No more! No more!
Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I can’t! I can’t take it anymore! HAhahahahahahahahahaha! Please!
Hahahahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahaahhahahahaha! It tickles too much! It tickles too much!
Hahahahahahahahahaha!”
Nora smiles at me. “Submit,” she demands. “Submit to me. Tell me you’ll be my tickle slave.”
I want to say no. I want desperately to not give in. But the tickling is too much. It is so brutal, and I need
it to stop.
Tears run down my beat red face. My balls are so full. I need to cum. I have to cum.
Fuck! Its too much. I can’t take it. My mind struggles, but ultimately I’m forced to answer.
“I’ll behehehe your tickle slave!” I say.
“What was that?” Nora asks.
“I’ll be your tickle slave! I’ll be your tickle slave!” I shout. As the words come out, I feel dirty. I feel
pathetic. Forced to say something I don’t want. Forced through non-consensual tickling.
Nora pulls away. “Good boy. You are such a good boy. Now, I want you to beg me to tickle your feet.”
I look at her pissed off. I have just said something that I never ever wanted to say. I still feel like such a
wimp from being forced by Nora through tickling to be her slave. And now she wants me to beg her to
tickle me.
“No! Nora, this is ridiculous I-” I’m cut off by the vibrating of the bullets. Nora leaves them on, and I feel
myself get closer and closer again. I’m so close. Soooo close, I couldThe bullets go off. I try to thrust my hips forward. Fuck! I was so close. So, fucking close.
“Do you want to cum?” Nora asks.
“Yes!” I answer.
“Tell me to tickle your feet,” Nora says.
Fuck! I’m right back to saying something I don’t want to say. I hate this. I groan. I want to tell her no. I
want to scream for her to fuck off. But before I can, Nora switches the bullets on. The shock of pleasure
feels so good.
Then she turns them off. I curse.
“Say it,” Nora says.
“No!” I exclaim.
She turns them on. I get close. She turns them off. My balls are hurt from the buildup. My penis is
straining from the teasing.
“Say it, or you’ll never get off,” Nora threatens.
Once again, I am forced to answer. I hate it, but I say it.
“Tickle me! Tickle my feet!” I exclaimed.
I know, I gave in. But I really wanted the pleasure. I wanted to cum so badly.
Nora looks at me. “How pathetic. A ticklish weak boy wants his feet tickled. Say it louder.”
I scream, “TICKLE MY FEET! Please tickle my feet!”
Nora’s nails dig into my soft flesh.
I instantly laugh like an idiot. I’m cackling like a mad man in an insane asylum.
She tickles me for a minute before pressing the button.
The bullets come on.
They hum and vibrate. I coo in pleasure. God, do they feel so good. My erection gets painfully hard. I
feel myself getting closer and closer. Oh, it feels so good. I’m so close. I want to cum. I want to cum so
badly.
But when I’m almost there, Nora shuts it off. It is the worst feeling. I can’t believe how close I was. I
whimper. I try to thrust my hips, hoping to cum. But I can’t.
She then begins to tease me. She slowly runs her nail down my sole.
“Do you want to cum?” She asks in the sexiest voice I’ve ever heard.
“Y-yeehehehehehes! Yes! Please!” I respond.
“Are you going to be my tickle slave forever?” Nora asks still using that sultry voice of hers.
As if I had a choice in the matter. Between my giggles I say, “I am your tickle slave! Please let me cum!”
Nora keeps teasing me with her finger. The tip of her nail keeps my dick hard. She pokes at it.
All I can think is how much I want her to touch me. I want her to grab me. The thoughts confusing me. I
don’t even like Nora. I never have. But in this moment. I want her to touch me. I want her to make me
cum.
“Beg your mistress to jerk you off,” Nora says.
“Please mistress! Get me off!” I cry.
“You can do better,” Nora says.
“Please! Get me off! Mistress! Get me off! I beg you! Make me cum! Milk me! Milk me!” I shout.
Nora smiles. She takes hold of my manhood and she strokes. Her technique is so good that within a
couple of seconds, my eyes roll back in my head and cum. I explode. I cum harder than I have ever cum
before.
“Oh god! Oh god! OH GOD!” I yell.
She doesn’t stop until she gets every drop from me. I am completely empty and exhaust.
Inside, I feel defeated. I feel I need a shower due to how dirty I feel. I feel so pathetic.
But I think it’s over. She has done what she has always wanted. She tickled me. She got me to say she is
my mistress, and I am her tickle slave. She made me cum.
The next steps would be her setting me free, right? Its finally over, right?
Nora has her devilish grin. And when I least expect it. Her nails descend down my feet.
“Cootchie cootchie coo,” Nora says. Her fingers furiously flying down my soles.
I cackle. I roar. I laugh harder than I have ever laughed. I never knew I was this ticklish. The post cum
tickle has made me a hundred times more ticklish than before.
“Nora! Nora! Nora!” I call out her name over and over. “Bahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! No!
Hahahahahahahahhahaha! No more! Hahahahahahahahahha! I can’t take it!
Hahahahahahahahhahahahaha! I’m too ticklish! HAhahahahahahahahahaha! I’ll do anything! Anything!”
“Anything,” Nora repeats. “You’re my slave. You’re my little tickle bitch! You’ll do anything I want you to
do, whenever I want you do. You are mine.” She stares at me with her evil eyes. “And you know what
I’m going to do to you. Every day, I am going to tickle you, then I’ll milk you, and then I’ll tickle you again.
I’ll do this until you die!” She laughs manically.
I know she means it. The thought terrifies me. This can’t be true, it can’t be.
Nora rakes her fingers down my soles. She tickles every inch of my feet until they are beat red. She
tickles me until I fall into silent laughter. She tickles me so much that I think I’m going to pass out.
After an hour, Nora is finished with me. She stops. She wipes her brow. “Wooh, that was crazy.”
I lay there a mess. Tears have run down my face. I’m sweating. I can’t stop taking large, breathes.
Nora goes over to the corner. I hear her rummaging about. A moment later, she places a table in front of
my feet. She then sits the fan on the table.
I stare at the fan. It has been modified, so the blades have been taken off and replaces by long stiff
feathers.
My eyes bulge out of my head. I know what is about to happen.
“No, Nora. Please! Not the feathers. Anything but the feathers,” I beg. “I am soooooo feather ticklish.
They’ll drive me crazy. Please, not the feathers. Anything but that.”
I may be the most ticklish man on the planet. And feathers, or small brushes are my ultimate weakness.
Now, there is a fan with them sitting in front of my feet. My bare feet. My bare vulnerable feet.
Nora pulls out her phone. She shows it to me. “I set a timer for one hour. I have somethings to do, but
I’ll be back. Until then, I’m going to leave you with this. And…” She holds up the remote. She presses the
button and the bullet vibrators come to life. She then flicks a switch and turns on the fan. The feathers
start to rotate. Their barbs running along my soles.
“When I get back, I’m going to tickle you and make you cum again. You are going to be my tickle slave
forever. This is your punishment for how you treated me.” She turns and goes to leave. “Ok, bye. Have
fun now.” She waves and then blows a kiss.
“Noooohohohohohoohohohoh! Nora! Hahahahahahhahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahahahahahahah!
You can’t leave me! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! Not like this! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Nora! NORA!” I scream at the top of my lungs.
What’s worse is that I know that she meant what she said. I know she won’t ever let me go. I realize I
will never leave this basement again. I will forever be Nora’s ticklish little toy. Forced to cum and be
tickled against my will. No one will ever find me. I’m hers, forever. Forever.
I would be subjected to endless milking and tickle torture. Nora would be merciless as she made sure to
torment me day and night. There would be no rest. My life would becoming non-consensual tickling and
milking. It terrified me knowing this would be my fate. It has always been my nightmare that someone
would use my biggest weakness against me. That they would tickle my feet until I gave them everything.
That there was nothing I could do. I was Nora’s prisoner. I was her tickle slave. And there was nothing I
could do about it.

Last edited:
You're getting great feedback, but I can't read it without paragraph breaks.

When I put my story up, I had to insert two spaces between each paragraph to get the breaks to register on TMF. I did this by replacing one paragraph mark with two paragraph marks via WORD's Find/Replace function.

Best wishes,

Jason

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back