• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

24F Lee-leaning switch - upstate ny

shyblonde98

Hi, I’m looking to meet someone for sessions in the upstate ny area near rochester. I’m mostly a lee but I do love to ler if my partner is open to it. I’m looking for someone that is in good shape (not more than 30 pounds overweight) and in the age range 21-35. Willing to travel 2-4 hours outside of Rochester.

Curious, would you be open to tickle a guy that’s 38 years old?

I mean, I mean no disrespect but she laid out her search parameters/intentions pretty plainly in her searching for post. Max age was listed as 35. So I'm gonna assume 38 is a no.

Also apparently she doesn't like people who the government chooses to define as overweight with the lir arguably BS standards but who am I to judge.

Would love to session with you, had sent you a PM that you answered, would love to continue the conversation!

Hi, shyblonde98-

I am a very experienced professional Ler and expect to be traveling back to the Buffalo area in April, although I am a tad outside of your age range... would have had to become a pro as a kid, hahaha.

Best wishes in your search
-Ms Black

I sent her a detailed and well thought out PM like a week ago. No response. Don't know if anyone else heard back either or this is just BS.

I'm a 29yr old very fit male switch. I'm mostly around the Hudson valley and Poughkeepsie area when I'm upstate but definitely down to talk more and make the trip if it works! Send me a message if you want to chat more. Happy to share pics if you want so you know what your lee/ler looks like

Hey 27 year old male switch. From the hudson valley located in Beacon ny. Would be happy to chat and share pics if youd like, just shoot me message.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back