• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Wife and her niece (f/f)

Toesheldback

TMF Master
This happened about three months ago - I just never bothered to post it.

My wife’s niece and her boyfriend came over to our house to paddleboard. Her niece is 22 I think. Smart, boisterous, and always laughing. I think she’s maybe 5’2”. At most.

Her and her BF had finished up their trip on the boards on our community lake, and they were both chilling with us. Niece was barefoot and her feet were as petite as the rest of her.

I commented to my wife, “wow, your hands are as big as her feet!” And my wife grabbed her niece by the ankle and then measured her hand vs. her niece’s foot. “They’re the same size!”, my wife announced wonderfully as her hand was up against her niece’s sole. Everyone laughed, and as my wife retreated hee had from her niece’s sole, she curled her fingers and dragged her nails down her sole. Her niece screamed.

My wife winked at me.

Sounds like it would've been fun if it had gone further....

I gotta ask, what does the niece look like? Blonde hair, brown hair, white or Latina, just some descriptions. Was the foot high arched?

I gotta ask, what does the niece look like? Blonde hair, brown hair, white or Latina, just some descriptions. Was the foot high arched?

Long dark brown hair. Brown eyes, very petite. Always laughing. Her arches are about average height I’d say. She’s a pretty young woman for sure.

Very nice! Your wife is very funny in this action! How old are she? When she tickled her, your wife smiling to her niece and tell her something?

Very nice! Your wife is very funny in this action! How old are she? When she tickled her, your wife smiling to her niece and tell her something?

My wife is a very young-looking 45 years old. Her niece is in her young- or mid-twenties I think.

As I recall, my wife just said “whoosh” or “swiiipe” as she dragged her nails down her niece’s sole and then laughed immediately after her niece screamed.

Very nice! I believe that if your niece boyfriend wasn't there, your wife wouldn't have stopped right away. I think your wife would have made her laugh so much!

Very nice! I believe that if your niece boyfriend wasn't there, your wife wouldn't have stopped right away. I think your wife would have made her laugh so much!

If he wasn’t there, she would have been tickled much much more!

in my experience I have always seen aunts very good at tickling their nephews. You can propose to your wife to tickle her a lot when she is alone. I think it would be fun!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back