• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cara Dune (The Mandalorian): The Tickle Trap Part 1/2 (F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
NOTE - this story was initially a 2 parter but got expanded to 3 parts - however the title can't be edited!

Cara Dune (The Mandalorian): The Tickle Trap Part 1/3
by MrObscura101

Cara Dune looked about the warehouse, gun drawn and ready to shoot if needed. The marshal of Nevarro had recently received a tip off from an informant that the Karzn crime syndicate were planning to move some illegal merchandise through her city and she wasn’t going to let that happen

Carefully walking around through the rows of shelving containing items ready to be shipped across the galaxy she kept waiting for the buyer to show up, however she then felt a blaster pressed against her back
“Drop it!” a voice ordered, and she did so, throwing her weapon to the floor
“You’re gonna pay for this Seka…” she muttered as she turned around and faced her informant
“Sorry lady… I got no choice…” he replied still holding the gun on her

Cara sized up the petty criminal and waited for her chance to attack, all her training and years of experience meant she could easily take him… when suddenly a stun blast hit her from behind
“Uuurrgghhh…” she groaned as she fell to the floor and slipped into darkness
“Quick get these on her…” the figure that had fired ordered and threw a pair of binders by the unconscious woman

Seka nodded and used the cuffs to secure Cara’s wrists behind her back as the other figure emerged from the shadows, clad in all black armor and mask. They then searched Cara for any hidden weapons or communication devices
“She’s clean… let’s move her out…” the figure announced as they grabbed a specific box from one of the shelves and lowered it down, opening it revealing it was empty aside from some padding and a combination muzzle gag and blindfold which was secured around Cara’s head to silence her

Cara was then picked up and gently placed within the box before the lid was shut and sealed, the now full crate was loaded onto a small hover cart which was taken out onto a waiting starship
“Good work…” the figure said once Cara was secured in the hold, Seka took his payment and watched as the ship lifted off and flew away

Cara blinked and let out a growl… she had awoken to find herself stripped of her protective teal armor, left in just her black underwear and socks, seated in a padded chair which was bolted to the floor, a waist strap kept her in place while behind her was a thick metal pole similarly bolted to the floor about a head taller than her to which her arms had been chained to, forcing them above her head. Meanwhile her legs had been raised up to a metal table before her, with her ankles bound in a thick set of metal stocks likewise bolted down

“Ggrr… come on…” she grunted as she tried kicking her legs free or pull her arms down but unable to
“Greetings Ms. Dune…” a voice said as a figure stepped out of the shadows clad in all black armor
“It’s Marshal Dune.” Cara replied bluntly “You think you can intimidate me? I’ve been in Imperial prisons, it will take more than some pathetic mask to scare me” she added unimpressed. The figure chuckled before removing the helmet revealing an older woman with long white hair

“Allow me to introduce myself… my name is Vixis”
“So?” Cara replied as she continued fidgeting in her bonds
“I have been hired to speak with you”
“I have office hours”
“Very clever… I have been tasked to learn your New Republic access codes”
“What?”
“You heard me, give me the codes and you can go free”

Cara glared at her, the codes she had as Marshal were high level, and would allow a criminal or pro-Imperial access to incredibly sensitive New Republic data
“There’s no way in hell I would ever help scum like you…” she growled
“I’m actually glad you said that… it means I get to break out my skills that have been sorely wasting away…”

Cara refused to show any fear as the woman walked around behind her
“You know before the Empire fell I made a very good living as an interrogator, boasting a one hundred percent success rate… you might think you’re tough… but you’ll break like just all the rest I’ve dealt with”
“Do your worst… I’m never going to taallhhhkk…” Cara replied proudly, she was a former shock trooper who had fought in some of the worst battles against the Empire, what could this old woman do? She thought… but then her fingers suddenly moved against her sides

Vixis grinned as she heard Cara take a sharp intake of air in response to her making contact with her bare skin, her years of experience meant that she knew that Cara had a weak point to exploit and use to break her
“Dohn’t toohuch meehe…” Cara hissed angrily
“Oh, there’s going to be a lot of touching my dear…” Cara then scowled as Vixis removed her gloves, revealing a set of sharp nails “But I think a more personal touch is in order…”

Cara grunted again as Vixis’s fingers again moved against her sides, getting quicker now as they ran up and down her
“Kknnokckk iiihhtt oohhff…” Cara growled “What the hell is wrong with this freak?” she thought “Is this really her plan?” Vixis however continued moving up and down against Cara’s sides until, without warning, she went upwards again but this time went further so fingers made contact with Cara’s underarms

“GGGHHFMFMMFMF!!!!!” Cara grunted as she was caught off guard and immediately tried to pull her arms down
“That’s it my dear… you can try and resist but eventually no matter how tough you are you’ll eventually break!” Vixis cooed into Cara’s ear
“QUUIIHHEETT!!!” Cara growled as she attempted to move her body to try and knock the invasive fingers away
“WHHATT THHEE HEELLL IIHHSS THHIISS???!!!” she then shouted
“My specialty for interrogation! It’s applied tickle torture” she replied proudly

Cara was worried now, she generally disliked being touched or tickled and this woman certainly seemed like she had a sadistic streak hidden just under her professional demeanour
“YYOOUU WOONHHNTT GEEHTT AWAAHHHYY WITTH THHIISS!!!” she shouted
“That’s what they all say… but we’re far away from Nevarro now in uncharted space… no-one will find us”

Vixis then pressed a button on the pole Cara was bound to, there was a low hum then Cara grunted again as a dozen metallic tentacles emerged from within the pole to begin moving against her sides, ribs and even her hips
“GGRRHHAAA STAHHHAAPP!!!” Cara tried to shout but unable to stop some of her laughter escaping
“Stop? We’ve only just begun!” Vixis replied sadistically as she took something out from a bag

“GGAHAHHAHAHHAHA WHAHAHHATT!!!!!!!?????” Cara gasped then burst out laughing as two large feathers appeared from behind her and began moving against her underarms
“Two of my favorite tools… aren’t they lovely and soft?” Vixis replied as she gently moved them about
“GEEHHTTHH THHEEMM AWAHAHAHAHYY!!!!” Cara demanded, shaking from side to side and straining to pull her arms down but the restraints held

Cara was trying to ignore the varying sensations now at her body, shifting around and trying to get a handle on the laughter she was now making much to her embarrassment as Vixis went on
“Come on let’s hear you really laugh” she smirked
“NEEHHAVAHHH!!!!” Cara growled back, still fidgeting about

Vixis continued though, flicking the ends of both feathers into the hollows of Cara’s underarms as the shock trooper’s muscles tensed and strained while trying to pull her arms down
“You know this can all end if you just give me the code”
“Ihii woohhtt hheeellpp yyoohhuu!!!” Cara hissed back
“We’ll see…” Vixis shrugged before suddenly spinning the feathers around and poking the quill ends into Cara’s underarms

“HAHHAHAHAHHA NNOHOOOO!!!!” Cara found herself shrieking as she thrashed around trying to knock them away. Vixis however grinned as Cara’s heightened decibel level activated the next phase of the session from the pole

“HAHHAHAHAHAHA WHHAHAHTT THEHEHEE HEEELL!!!!!” Cara screamed as the tips of all the tentacles began vibrating at once and two additional tentacles appeared to target her underarms!
“NNOHOHOOO!!!! GEHEHHTT BACCHHKK!!!” she shouted at them as if they might be afraid of her, but they kept on going as Vixis began gently feathering her sides, ears and neck with the soft teasing plumes

Cara was now laughing greatly much to her annoyance, her deep, throaty laughter echoing around which only angered her more at how this insane torture was getting to her
“GGHRRR STTHHHPP THHIISS!!!” she snapped to Vixis as she tried moving her head to trap the feathers without success

“Aw look at all these muscles straining and unable to escape…” Vixis grinned as she stroked the feathers at Cara’s biceps for emphasis making Cara laugh “And ticklish to!”
“YOOUURREEE GOOHHNNAA PAHHHYY!!!”
“That’s on the assumption you escape… since I’m not letting you go until I have that code”
“NEHHVVAHHH!!!!” Cara snapped, the idea she would give in from such a bizarre torture was insane

Vixis however wasn’t concerned as she activated a former Imperial probe droid she had upgraded to hover over behind Cara, handing it the two feathers the droid took over moving the feathers against Cara’s body in perfect synch with the tentacles that were still going but lessened their intensity slightly so Vixis could have Cara’s attention
“Now then where should we go next…” she said aloud as she walked around to face her prisoner with a devious grin

Cara tried not to react as Vixis began moving her fingers against her socked arches
“DOOHHNTTT TOOUCHHH MMEEHEEE!!!” she snarled but Vixis was already pulling at the ankle of her left sock to remove it
“IIHH SAAIIHHDD DOOHNNT TOOUCHH!!!” Cara repeated angrier as Vixis began prying off her sock, immediately shaking her feet around to try and kick her away

“Aw how cute, you think you can stop me… but I’ve broken the very best… soon you’ll spill all your secrets…” Vixis replied confidently as she took a small cutting tool from her pocket. Cara grunted as an energy blade appeared and began cutting away at her socks
“SSTTAHHAHPP!!!”
“Oh don’t worry my blade is specifically designed to only cut clothing and not harm anything living!”

Cara struggled to kick the device away as it sliced away her socks bit by bit, making holes in the arches and heels before exposing her toes, however as promised it didn’t harm her skin and soon enough both her feet were bared
“Mmm lovely…” Vixis grinned in delight upon seeing the entirety of Cara’s size 8.5s

“GEEHTT AWAHYY YOOHH FREEAAKK…” Cara grunted in-between laughs from the droid and tentacles that were still going as Vixis began caressing her feet
“Mmm their so delicate and soft… especially for such a tough strong soldier..” she purred, knowing this would only serve to embarrass Cara and make her blush
“IIHH SWWHEARR YOOULLL PAAHHYY!!!!” she growled as Vixis cracked her knuckles
“Let’s begin”

Cara then tried kicking at Vixis’s fingers as they began moving against her arches
“Hmmm you’re certainly wiggling a lot, aren’t you?” she said with a grin as she tapped a button on the table. Cara grunted as the stocks suddenly split vertically down the middle and began moving on an inbuilt track to force her feet and legs apart, then without the ability to use one foot to protect the other Vixis grabbed her left big toe and took a metal ring from her pocket which she slipped on it

“GGRRHHH!!!!” Cara strained as the ring glowed and magnetised to the stock, forcing her foot to now remain almost totally still
“GEHTT OOFFHH!!!!” she grunted as she tried with all her might to move her foot but unable to break the magnetic field, she was so focused on it she failed to notice Vixis take another ring out until it was on her other big toe and her right foot was likewise magnetised in place

“DAMHHN IIHHTT!!!!” Cara shouted as she strained to pull her feet free, Vixis meanwhile sat herself opposite her defenceless captive and grinned sadistically as she moved her hands closer…

Cara forced her mouth shut as tight as possible when Vixis dragged her nails against her arches
“Something wrong?” she asked innocently
“GGGHHFFMM!!!!!” Cara muttered back as she shook her head defiantly
“You know it’s not healthy to hold things in like laughter… or secret codes…” she then opened a drawer on her side of the table and Cara’s eyes opened wide as two more feathers were brandished about

“GGGHFHFMFMFMFHH!!!!!!! Cara suppressed a shriek and her face went crimson as the feathers began brushing against her arches, they were as soft as the ones at her underarms and Vixis continued lazily teasing them against her
“STTHHHFF!!!!!” Cara demanded
“Why look at you, thinking you’re in charge…” Vixis replied mockingly “Now then what is the code?”
“NEEHHVVAAHHH!!!!!” Cara growled, even though the tickling all over was bad she still wasn’t going to let it beat her

Vixis however knew it would take more to break the former shock trooper so she began using the quill ends, poking randomly at her left foot against her arch, instep and base of her toes while at the right foot using the quill to draw random shapes, she then tapped a button and two nozzles rose up from the table which were pointed at Cara’s soles and began spraying a liquid upon her skin

“WHHAHAHATT???” Cara gasped
“My special blend of oils to make these lovely feet nice and slippery… and more reactive to!” Vixis replied proudly
“EHHVILLL WIIHHTCHHH!!!!!” Cara growled as she felt her skin get completely coated and then start tingling as well
“GGGHHRHRHH!!!!!” Cara continued grunting as she focused all her hatred upon Vixis… which is exactly what the interrogator had planned as it meant that Cara failed to see a new tentacle rise up from the chair right in-between her legs and silently move towards her navel

Vixis grinned as she spoke
“Code?” she asked only to receive a death glare before dropping the feathers and inching her fingers closer to Cara’s feet, then raked her nails down the arches… at the exact second the new tentacle made contact with Cara’s navel

“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHH!!!!!!!” Cara exploded with laughter as the surprise attack managed to catch her off completely guard and break through her remaining defences
“There we go! How lovely to hear you laughing!” Vixis cheered as she continued raking her nails up and down
“HHAHHAHAHAA GEEHHHTT AWAAHAHAYYYY YOOHOHUUU BIIIHHTTCHHH!!!!!” Cara cried, unable to stop laughing now as she struggling to push the tentacle away as it teased around the edge of her belly button and randomly diving inside

Vixis grinned to herself as she watched Cara gasp when three more tentacles quickly rose up to also move near her stomach
“HAHHAHAHHAHAAA NNHOHOHOOO!!!!” she screamed as they joined in to tickle away, two working on her belly button while the other two moved against her taunt stomach. Vixis meanwhile decided to focus on her left foot and tapped a command into a console, causing twelve tentacles to rise up from the table and move towards Cara’s right foot…

“HAHHAHAHAHAA YYOOHHUU SAHAHADIIISHHTT!!!!!!!” Cara screamed as five of them targeted a toe each, four worked at the gaps between each toe and the rest moved at her arch and instep, their pulsating vibrations quickly increasing in intensity. Vixis meanwhile took some claw like devices and attached them to her fingers, then used her left hand to target Cara’s arch and right hand to focus on her toes

“HHHHAAAA NNOOHHOOOO!!!!!” Cara howled in laughter as the other tentacles targeting the rest of her body similarly picked up speed and increased in intensity, with more appearing from the chair to join in and get at her inner thighs and back of her knees, her whole body being tickled now… but still she refused to yield

“I’m impressed…” Vixis said after ten minutes of non stop tickling with Cara still not talking
“HAHAHAHAA SHHCHRREEWW YOOHHHUU!!!” Cara scowled although the effect was lost given the huge smile she now wore
“But I haven’t tested all your spots yet…” Vixis continued, ignoring the insult as she stood up… and twelve tentacles immediately replaced her at Cara’s left foot as she walked behind her making the probe droid move back

“HAHHAHAA BBIIHHCCTHH!!!!!” Cara screamed indignantly as she felt the energy blade cut away the straps of her bra, she jostled around to try and keep it on but soon enough it had fallen away
“Mmm lovely…” Vixis purred as she reached from behind and groped Cara’s breasts
“PPYSYSHHCCOO!!!!!!!!” Cara snarled in between laughs as she fought to knock her away, but Vixis then took the feathers from the probe droid and held them from behind her captive

Cara looked down in fear as they hovered mere inches away from her breasts
“HAHAHHAAHAH NOHOHOOO!!!! NOHOHOOO!!! Cara tried to wail
“Code” was all Vixis said calmly
“HAHHAHAHAA NEEHHAVVAHH!!!!” Cara again screamed defiantly, impressing Vixis… but she had a job to do
“Suit yourself….”

To be continued…

Part 2 https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...he-Mandalorian)-The-Tickle-Trap-Part-2-3-(F-F)

Part 3 https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...he-Mandalorian)-The-Tickle-Trap-Part-3-3-(F-F)

Last edited:
Shame what happened to her character in the show. Beautiful, interesting. Would have made a good ally and maybe a possible love interest but that was cut short

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back