• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

So many companies at clips4sale gave up during covid

kevin75da

TMF Novice
I have a lot of video-producers at clips4sale in my bookmarks,
but many of them are not updating anymore, since covid started.

Does anybody know, what happened to "Tickle Abuse" and "Stryker Entertainment"?
They were both kind of the bigger players at the market, so I really wonder, they did not
survive the epidemic-crisis.

Will "Nylon Tickling" and "Tickling, Laughter & Tights" start to produce new videos ever?

Does anybody know, why all those companies quitted? Was it for financial reasons or because
they had to get another 8 to 5 job, to make a living and have no time for filming anymore?

Maybe the fear of covid is stronger than the media confesses and the producers don't get
new models for their videos, because the girls are afraid of being infected? Or do the owners
of the locations don't offer their property anymore, for the same reason, to be save from covid?

I only wonder, why now, after all the limitations of the anti-covid-rules have ended, some of
the video-companies still do not come back to work, even if they earned good money from it.

I really hope, they will start to produce new videos, soon. I really enjoyed and bought their stuff.

If anybody knows, what happened to the companies I mentioned above, please let me know!

Greetings from Germany,

Kevin

Stryker Entertainment went bye bye on clips4sale years before covid. He got sick and tired of his stuff being posted for free all over the internet and took it to a website membership only thing, then at one point he was looking at selling the company. Not sure what happened after that.

COVID hasn't been a thing for a while now. What I have noticed is how many storefronts closed up shop once Clips4Sale got more stringent about enforcing consent forms (which happened either right before or during the pandemic). I've heard more than a few producers go all shocked-Pikachu now that they have to actually provide the signed forms and IDs, so I'm guessing a lot of them never bothered and now it's biting them in the ass.

That said, we never stopped producing and have been releasing content steadily for the last few years with no sign of stopping, so if you're not bookmarking store #66039, might want to give it a go.

I will echo what SoleMates said too. COVID was a major pause but not all companies stopped. In addition to his, ours did not stop either. We don't feel that clips4sale is the be all and end all though of content, so if you dont have ************************ in your bookmarks, consider adding it. We will have new material coming out this month!

Uuuuhhhmmm, the newest clips at ************************ are from 2018!

Ok, I see that covid was not the main reason for the most producers,
to stop adding new material at clips4sale.

Any informations about the other companies, I mentioned in my post?
Is there a chance, that "Tickle Abuse", "Nylon Tickling" and "Tickling, Laughter & Tights"
will ever offer new stuff?

Once upon a time, producers of those stores were members here and posted infos
about new clips, but since years, those accounts don't post anything here.

Uuuuhhhmmm, the newest clips at ************************ are from 2018!

Ok, I see that covid was not the main reason for the most producers,
to stop adding new material at clips4sale.

Any informations about the other companies, I mentioned in my post?
Is there a chance, that "Tickle Abuse", "Nylon Tickling" and "Tickling, Laughter & Tights"
will ever offer new stuff?

Once upon a time, producers of those stores were members here and posted infos
about new clips, but since years, those accounts don't post anything here.

Yes but as mentioned new content will be coming out this month :).

Really, other companies aren't posting new videos on the forum anymore? Do we know why or where they tend to post notifications of new content now?

We don't feel that clips4sale is the be all and end all though of content, so if you dont have ************************ in your bookmarks, consider adding it. We will have new material coming out this month!

Happy to hear this! My second-favorite studio behind Last Laugh

Very interesting answers! Mainly spam, I would say. Sad to see, that most of the producers I asked for,
don't seem to exist anymore or they don't read posts here, where their name is included. Bad business instinct.
I will delete all stores from my bookmarks now, that did not post any new clips for more than 6 months.

During COVID there were a few that stopped because of the complications of trying to get content done. I actually made an adjustment that allowed me to continue to get new content and post. I think with some of the added steps that clips4sale did to be able to get things posted, makes it a longer process to add new clip. Plus, where are a lot of words that are forbidden to use in the descriptions due to the credit card company's rules and there is no posting of them anywhere. Which can make it more difficult to write the descriptions without getting a "forbidden word alert" and the algorithm they have doesn't take the context into account. For example, if you wanted to do a Star Wars themed one, you can't say, "The force is strong with one". Because the word "force" is not allowed. So, some producers decided to go another way, opening their own store for example.

I don't know if any of that is the reason the stores you mentioned stopped. But it is a possibility...

Mainly spam, I would say.

Oh yeah, sorry we tried to point you towards producers who make good content and are still actually active. Our bad.

Sad to see, that most of the producers I asked for,
don't seem to exist anymore or they don't read posts here, where their name is included. Bad business instinct.

Yeah, so, let's talk about this because it seems like a lot of you have this thing where you think everything producers do is done out of either incompetence or spite, and it pisses me off.

For one thing, a lot of producers have noticed that their sales don't really come from this forum. People on this forum loudly and proudly proclaim that all the big studios suck, attack them whenever they post, regularly start new threads about how they suck, actively encourage piracy, and seem to think that people actually earning money from content that is not free to produce is a slap in the face to the "community". Given all that, why would they post here? It's not bad business instinct, it's a waste of time.

If I put a preview clip in the Videos section, I have to jump through hoops to jam it down to the filesize the forum allows, type up a post, include images, all that stuff, just to get two thousand views, an incomprehensible comment from the one or two dudes who follow me around, and the obligatory thank-you post from Milagros. What I don't get is traffic to my store or sales. When I interact with my fans on Instagram, I get sales. Why would I waste my time here?

Also yes, sometimes studios close, and it's usually because they no longer have the capital to keep going because, again, nobody is buying their videos. You think it's a "bad business instinct" to jump ship on a company that's steadily losing money? Really?

Finally, can I be a dick and point out that of the two producers who responded to you, one of them was one of the people you named?

Last edited:
I will echo what SoleMates said too. COVID was a major pause but not all companies stopped. In addition to his, ours did not stop either. We don't feel that clips4sale is the be all and end all though of content, so if you dont have ************************ in your bookmarks, consider adding it. We will have new material coming out this month!

29 days later and still nothing :[ Hard to not be cynical at this point

You are free to feel however you want but new content is available. Unfortunately, we discovered a challenge with adding new content with the web software the way it is so we're quickly working to upgrade the entire site. It will be worth it so we ask for patience :).

29 days later and still nothing :[ Hard to not be cynical at this point

I'd rather wait for Stryker's content than settle for some of the lackluster content that is out now. At least I know I will get a quality experience with Stryker.

I'd rather wait for Stryker's content than settle for some of the lackluster content that is out now. At least I know I will get a quality experience with Stryker.

Good news. Technical issue resolved and our latest clip is now available for sale! Enjoy :).
More updates to come!

It had NOTHING to do with Covid. Zero. more likely the competition and drastic drop in sales that combined with the sale of C4S.
To give you an example Pre-Covid Onlyfans had 300,000 producers of which 15% produced adult content. Post Covid that ballooned to 1.5 million creators with 85% producing adult content. C4S also had a big increase in new producers as soon as the lockdowns started.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back