• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Slayer's Secret (with a ChatGPT assist; F/F)

dig dug dog

3rd Level Red Feather
Hello, Friends. I used to be a more active writer on this site, but I haven't contributed a story in quite a long time. Maybe some old timers will recall my past efforts. This short story got its start on ChatGPT which was very helpful in getting me going on it and in providing a narrative framework. But I've revised the story pretty thoroughly. The AI is good, but it can't capture a lot of the subtleties and details needed. I hope you enjoy, and I'm open to doing more like this, if it seems popular. (Btw, if "Buffy the Vampire Slayer" is before your time, it's easy to check out the premise and main characters online. Eliza Dushku as Faith—and in general—has been one of my favorites.)
All the best, ddd

Slayer's Secret

Buffy and Faith had been patrolling the city for hours. Over the last few weeks Buffy had been growing increasingly frustrated with Faith's reckless behavior. She was acting out in a variety of harmful ways, sometimes putting herself and others in grave danger. Now, as they made their way down a semi-lit alleyway, Buffy decided that it was time to take matters into her own hands.

"Faith, you need to start treating your role more seriously," Buffy said, trying to sound authoritative. "You can't keep messing up like you have been. There are rules to being a Slayer, you know."

Faith scoffed. "I'm fine, B. You worry way too much."

Buffy sighed. She knew that Faith was very stubborn and wasn't going to give in easily. But there was a lot at stake. "I'm serious, Faith. You need to start listening to me. I'm in charge."

Faith just laughed. "I know YOU'RE serious. But I'm not like you...What are you going to do, B? Spank me?"

Buffy glared at her, but Faith's comment suddenly gave her an idea. Nothing else she had tried recently worked to give Faith any greater sense of responsibility—and Buffy was running out of options.

"Spank you? No. But I have something else in mind. Then without warning, Buffy tripped Faith and wrestled her to the hard ground. She grabbed Faith's right leg, quickly pulled off her shoe and sock, and began to tickle her foot.

Faith looked stunned. "Really? You've got to be joking," she said dryly, trying to sound casual, but to Buffy's ears, there may have been a hint of nervousness in the woman's voice.

Buffy slowly dragged her short nails over Faith's exposed sole. "I know you think you're soooo tough. But sometimes the tougher they are, the more ticklish their feet!"

"Buffy," Faith started to say and then swallowed. "I'm not...ticklish. Never have been. You're totally...wasting your time."

But Buffy could see some telltale signs that her efforts were paying off: the way Faith's toes wriggled slightly, and she could feel the brunette Slayer attempting to pull her leg away. Then Buffy caught a glimpse of Faith's lips beginning to curl up ever so slightly into a smile. Her pretty teeth momentarily caught the light from a nearby streetlamp.

"Come on, Faith," Buffy said, her voice tinged with amusement. "You can let it out. I'll keep your ticklish little secret." Buffy stroked the area on the ball of Faith's foot harder and faster.

Faith tried to keep her face completely straight face as the tickling continued. "There's no secret!" Faith suddenly shouted.

Buffy noted her shift in tone. "Oh really? I'm thinking there very much IS a secret and"—Buffy's voice took on a sing-song rhythm—"I know what it is...."

Faith gritted her teeth and Buffy heard a slight growl escape Faith's lips. Now she knew for sure that something was happening.

"I know a secret," Buffy chanted as she scrambled her fingers all over Faith's toes.

"No, no...you're wrong." Faith shook her head from side to side. "I'm in...complete control."

"Well, I think I know a very tough girl...with a very BIG weakness!...Tickle, tickle, tickle!"

Faith hated the sound of those last three words. They played with her slackening resistance to Buffy's persistent efforts. Faith dug her nails into her palms and tried to ignore the sensations flooding her brain.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle," Buffy repeated and ran her fingers teasingly across Faith's arch.

"Haha."

"What was THAT?!" Buffy said in mock surprise. "Are you LAUGHING, Faith?...Are you feeling kind of TICKLISH?...Tickle, tickle!"

"No. NO!! Let me gooo!...Heeheee."

But instead of stopping, Buffy quickly jumped up and plunged her hands into Faith's midsection. She tickled and probed the other Slayer's waist and ribs and tummy in rapid succession.

"Now I've GOT you!!!"

With that, Faith exploded in laughter, the sound of which filled the alleyway. She writhed and twisted this way and that way, desperately trying to avoid Buffy's relentless tickles. But it was no use. Buffy had her firmly in hand, and she was determined to make Faith submit and atone.

"HAAHAAHAAHAAHOOOOOHOOOOO.....HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!"

Faith gasped for air between spasms of laughter, a few tears running down her face as the ticklish attack proceeded. She tried to beg for mercy, but her words were lost in a haze of helpless, high-pitched giggling and guffawing.

"Aww, look who's so very ticklish." Buffy sat on Faith's hips and dug her fingers into the powerful woman's underarms.

"NOOOOOOOHOHOHOHO...NOT...THERE!!!!! I caaaaaaan't hahahahahahaHEHEHEHEHEEEEEE!!!"

"Will you follow my orders from now on?" Buffy asked calmly, but kept up the armpit tickling full force.

"HOOOOOOHOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHOHOHOHOHOOOO!!!!!" At this point, Faith's laughter was all-consuming, unrestrained.

"I'll keep going, Faith, until you agree to be more responsible....Maybe I'll even tell the others about this little SECRET of yours, if you don't reform yourself!"

Faith eyes widened with fear even in the midst of her powerful laughter.

Okay...HAHAHAHAHAHA, OKAY!" Faith gasped out. "HEEHEEHEEHEEHEEEEEEEEE.....I GIVE UUUUP, YOU WIIIIN!!!"

"Good," Buffy said with satisfaction as she still tickled her. "But I'm just curious about one more thing. Is your...neck ticklish?" The blonde Slayer reached up and began to lightly tease and poke at the sides of Faith's neck and under her chin. "Cootchie cooooo!"

Faith immediately bucked and squirmed. "OHMYGODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA....DON'T DO THAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAT!!"

"Yep, I thought so," Buffy smirked and watched the young woman wildly try to grab at her teasing fingers as she sputtered with laughter, her eyes clenched shut and her mouth stretched wide. It was an extremely rare sight to see Faith so helpless and vulnerable.

Buffy finally stopped tickling.

Faith lay panting on the ground. She glared at Buffy and tried to regain some measure of composure.

"I hope you've learned your lesson, dear Slayer. I'm the boss around here. Now that I know the method for keeping you in line, I won't be afraid to use it."

As they continued on their patrol, Faith made a mental note to be more careful around Buffy in the future. She didn't want to get caught off guard like that ever again, especially now that her susceptibility to you-know-what had been discovered. Buffy had once again proven that she was a true force to be reckoned with.

Last edited:
Very nice and to the point. I've always felt so inspired by your works and I am overjoyed to see you dipping back in the game!

That was great ddd! Your stories have always been my favorites, I LOVE how you describe the resistance of the ticklee slowly breaking down from psychological and physical teasing from the tickler. It's rare to find that element more masterfully done than in your stories. Very excited about your returning to writing, clicked on this immediately as I saw it!

Very nice and to the point. I've always felt so inspired by your works and I am overjoyed to see you dipping back in the game!

Thanks very much, Peter. I know it's not as long as some of my previous work, but I did attempt to get straight to the heart of the matter and to do right by it, which some readers may appreciate.

ddd

That was great ddd! Your stories have always been my favorites, I LOVE how you describe the resistance of the ticklee slowly breaking down from psychological and physical teasing from the tickler. It's rare to find that element more masterfully done than in your stories. Very excited about your returning to writing, clicked on this immediately as I saw it!

Thank you for your very kind words. I'm doubly flattered because despite your being on this site for years, you have made only a handful of posts! I'm honored to be one of those few.

ddd

Thank you for your very kind words. I'm doubly flattered because despite your being on this site for years, you have made only a handful of posts! I'm honored to be one of those few.

ddd

True, I'm much more a lurker than anything else. Actually, it's a pity how often me and probably many others fail to comment or show appreciation for the great content posted here. Definitely should make an effort to change that. However, like I said, your stories have been some of my absolute favorites for years so I'm happy at least this well-deserved praise is finally put out there!

What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back